IndiaDivine.org

Vegan Biscuits and Gravy and Vegan Philly Sandwich

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,

First of all - thanks to all who suggested where to buy the Veggie

Shrimp. I need to go yet and check them out but next time I go to the

restaurant I will to try to buy from them.

Anyhow, new question:

Is there restaurant in the Bay area that has good vegan biscuits and

gravy or a vegan philly sandwich?

I have been looking around online and haven't found anything except a

restaurant up in North bay which is a bit far.

I just moved here from the Midwest and we had a few restaurants back

there that had great Vegan Biscuits and Gravy and Vegan Philly

sandwich. I miss them! I might just start to make my own if I can't go

out to eat them!

Thanks!

Kimberly

Guest guest

Hi all,

Kimberly, welcome to the Bay Area!Herbivore (vegan restaurant) has biscuits & gravy on its brunch menuJay's Cheesesteak (non-veg) has a vegan cheesesteak sandwich (I've never had it, but I've heard good things about it).You can find details on both in the Ultimate Guide. After you've tried 'em out, feel free to post a review to the Guide, too :-)http://bayareaveg.org/ugCheers,Tammy

People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this is a justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since this has also been done since the earliest of times. - Isaac Bashevis Singer

Guest guest

Hey. just wanted to let you know that Jay's CheeseSteak has one small little griddle where they throw down hunks of raw meat all day long, the same griddle where they cook their seitan for the veg sandwiches. As far as i know, they also use real cheese in the sandwich, so it is not vegan.

-JoelleOn Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Tammy, BAVeg <t wrote:

Hi all,

Kimberly, welcome to the Bay Area!Herbivore (vegan restaurant) has biscuits & gravy on its brunch menuJay's Cheesesteak (non-veg) has a vegan cheesesteak sandwich (I've never had it, but I've heard good things about it).You can find details on both in the Ultimate Guide. After you've tried 'em out, feel free to post a review to the Guide, too :-)http://bayareaveg.org/ugCheers,Tammy

People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this is a justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since this has also been done since the earliest of times. - Isaac Bashevis Singer