IndiaDivine.org

Oprah says her vegan diet is over

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i can't say i'm _totally_ shocked. call me paranoid, but she seems to have been under some pressure from various animal industries for previous guests, and comments she's made in the past. i'd have been surprised if she came through this deserving the nobel vegan peace award.

will

===================================================

To see Luna, a wonderful kitty who needs to be adopted, to

her web page: www.adoptluna.blogspot.com

===================================================

"wgjii" <wgjii Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:06:28 PM Oprah says her vegan diet is over

I happened to catch an interview with Oprah Winfrey on View from the Bay tonight and she was asked about her 21 day vegan diet which is now over. Sadly she joked around when asked if it did anything for her body by saying that she doesn't know because she was so angry all the time that she couldn't think about anything else. She said that she missed cheese and also joked that she just wanted a cheese sandwich while on the diet. She ended the conversation by saying that she can say she is not vegan but that (and this was really the only good thing) she eats with more of a conscience. oh well.Warren************ **Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.(http://autos. aol.com/used? ncid=aolaut00050 000000007)