IndiaDivine.org

My wonderful birthday presents!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just had to stop by real quick and tell you all about the wonderful birthday presents I got on Friday. Not every single item conforms to my preferred way of eating (lowfat vegan and gluten free), but I can certainly get lots of ideas from them, and adapt what I want, and feed my family some of it that maybe I can't have because they don't need to be GF.

I got a beautiful nursing nightgown, custom made, and it is BEAUTIFUL! All the rest of my presents are nutrition-related, which is so cool! I got set 2 of Marcella Lynch's vegetarian cooking videos. And I got all these books:

The Vegan Diet as Chronic Disease Prevention by Kerrie Saunders

The Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

The Gluten Free Vegan by Susan O'Brien

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell B. Esselstyn

The China Study by T. Colin Campbell

Greens Glorious Greens! by Johnna Albi & Catherine Walthers

Every one of these books looks AWESOME, and I can't wait to sit down and really go through them!

MarilynStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Welcome, Gina! The China Study is the one I can't wait to sit down with, out of all of them! I started reading it this morning, but haven't had time to read more than a few pages. MarilynStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thanks, Janet! These birthday presents will not be ones that sit in a closet unused, that's for sure! MarilynStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Marilyn...I am a newbie here...The China Study is one of my favorite books...quite a read but full of so much indisputable evidence.

Blessings,

Gina

-

sahmomof8

Cc: mcd12day

Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:42 AM

Just had to stop by real quick and tell you all about the wonderful birthday presents I got on Friday. Not every single item conforms to my preferred way of eating (lowfat vegan and gluten free), but I can certainly get lots of ideas from them, and adapt what I want, and feed my family some of it that maybe I can't have because they don't need to be GF.

I got a beautiful nursing nightgown, custom made, and it is BEAUTIFUL! All the rest of my presents are nutrition-related, which is so cool! I got set 2 of Marcella Lynch's vegetarian cooking videos. And I got all these books:

Every one of these books looks AWESOME, and I can't wait to sit down and really go through them!

Marilyn

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Happy birthday, Marilyn!!

Janet

-

sahmomof8

Cc: mcd12day

Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:42 AM

Marilyn

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.