IndiaDivine.org

Tonight for dinner YUM!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Sparrow...

I sauteed up baby carrot slices and diced purple onions until they were soft, with some sea salt. Then I added diced orange pepper and thinly sliced zuchinni and kept them sautee-ing...throw in a little bit of soy sauce, sprinkle with tandoori spices (my fave) and a bit of cubed firm tofu then a little water to get things-a-steamin' and a cover to make it cook all the way through...

All of this topped a nice bed of quinoa and sprinkled nutritional yeast fresh from my rice cooker.

YUM!!!

(I almost added in golden raisins but forgot...lol)

Amie

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Sparrow R Jones <sparrowrose Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 8:48:47 PM Tonight for dinner (was Re: OT - Grouply)

On 6/16/08, bigoldog <bigoldog > wrote:>> Me, tonight I'm making rice and topping> it with black beans, salsa, cilantro, and something I just discovered> and don't know how good it is - Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream> (nondairy, but has a little fat, so I'll use it in moderation).That sounds very tasty!I'm typing to the ch-ch-ch sound of the pressure cooker right now asI'm having curried chickpeas for dinner. (chickpeas, potatoes, mustardseed, cumin seed, onion, garlic, ginger root, chili powder, groundcoriander, turmeric, tomatoes, lemon juice) One of my favoritedinners!If the chickpeas don't overheat the kitchen too much. I'll make somebrown rice to go with it. I'm thinking spinach might be good, too.What's everyone else's dinner

tonight?Sparrow

Guest guest

On 6/16/08, AmieJPMS <amiejpms wrote:

>

[snip]

> All of this topped a nice bed of quinoa and sprinkled nutritional

> yeast fresh from my rice cooker.

Your dinner sounds awesome! I want to be your houseguest! LOL

Sparrow

Guest guest

I had edamame with pesto sauce (oil free of course). it's very messy

and fun to eat, and takes only a few minutes to prepare. the pesto

was from last summer's basil harvest, still tastes good. this is one

of my favorite meals. :)

-barb

On Jun 16, 2008, at 9:34 PM, Sparrow R Jones wrote:

> On 6/16/08, AmieJPMS <amiejpms wrote:

> >

> [snip]

> > All of this topped a nice bed of quinoa and sprinkled nutritional

> > yeast fresh from my rice cooker.

>

> Your dinner sounds awesome! I want to be your houseguest! LOL

>

> Sparrow

>

>

Guest guest

sweet! Come on over! hee hee

I usually just take whatever veggies I find and throw them all together... I love a good stir fry!

Amie

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Sparrow R Jones <sparrowrose Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 10:34:47 PMRe: Tonight for dinner YUM!

On 6/16/08, AmieJPMS <amiejpms > wrote:>[snip]> All of this topped a nice bed of quinoa and sprinkled nutritional> yeast fresh from my rice cooker.Your dinner sounds awesome! I want to be your houseguest! LOLSparrow

Guest guest

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love edamame.... with a bit of salt it's just so yummy!

Barbara Whitney <bwhitney Cc: Barbara Whitney <bwhitneyMonday, June 16, 2008 10:40:27 PMRe: Tonight for dinner YUM!

I had edamame with pesto sauce (oil free of course). it's very messy and fun to eat, and takes only a few minutes to prepare. the pesto was from last summer's basil harvest, still tastes good. this is one of my favorite meals. :)-barbOn Jun 16, 2008, at 9:34 PM, Sparrow R Jones wrote:> On 6/16/08, AmieJPMS <amiejpms > wrote:> >> [snip]> > All of this topped a nice bed of quinoa and sprinkled nutritional> > yeast fresh from my rice cooker.>> Your dinner sounds awesome! I want to be your houseguest! LOL>> Sparrow>>