ingredients. The ingredients clearly had said that there was dairy in

the syrup. Both bottles of syrup had the exact same ingredients. I kid

you not. Somebody is either lying, or I just found something good for

vegans. I just wanted to ask the group if there are any commercial

labeled syrups that are vegan friendly.

P.S. I do try other toppings, but I have to have my syrup

sometimes. LOL!!!

Guest guest

Organic Butter Pecan Pancake Syrup (Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-Free)

http://www.naturesflavors.com/product_info.php/cPath/172/products_id/4695

Samantha

-

candyazz28

Friday, August 08, 2008 1:17 AM

Pancake syrup!

Hello everyone, hope your having a good Friday. I'm hoping someonecan help me out with something. I love waffles, and god knows I do. Ialso love syrup. The only problem I have is that I don't know if, orwhich pancake syrup is vegan friendly. Here's the situation. I went to my local supermarket and bought somepancake syrup. I've looked up all of the ingredients on the Wikipediafree encyclopedia site, and I found nothing wrong with the syrup. Now,here goes the twist. I went to my corner store to get some syrup (because the large supermarket was closed ), and I looked at theingredients. The ingredients clearly had said that there was dairy inthe syrup. Both bottles of syrup had the exact same ingredients. I kidyou not. Somebody is either lying, or I just found something good forvegans. I just wanted to ask the group if there are any commerciallabeled syrups that are vegan friendly.P.S. I do try other toppings, but I have to have my syrupsometimes. LOL!!!

Guest guest

100% pure organic maple syrup.

, " candyazz28 " <candyazz28

wrote:

>

> Hello everyone, hope your having a good Friday. I'm hoping

someone

> can help me out with something. I love waffles, and god knows I do.

I

> also love syrup. The only problem I have is that I don't know if, or

> which pancake syrup is vegan friendly.

> Here's the situation. I went to my local supermarket and bought some

> pancake syrup. I've looked up all of the ingredients on the

Wikipedia

> free encyclopedia site, and I found nothing wrong with the syrup.

Now,

> here goes the twist. I went to my corner store to get some syrup (

> because the large supermarket was closed ), and I looked at the

> ingredients. The ingredients clearly had said that there was dairy

in

> the syrup. Both bottles of syrup had the exact same ingredients. I

kid

> you not. Somebody is either lying, or I just found something good

for

> vegans. I just wanted to ask the group if there are any commercial

> labeled syrups that are vegan friendly.

> P.S. I do try other toppings, but I have to have my syrup

> sometimes. LOL!!!

>

Guest guest

What about real maple syrup? I haven’t used any of those fake maple flavored syrups in years so I don’t know what’s in them, but 100% genuine maple syrup is vegan and delicious!

Anna

On 8/8/08 4:17 PM, " candyazz28 " <candyazz28 wrote:

Hello everyone, hope your having a good Friday. I'm hoping someone

can help me out with something. I love waffles, and god knows I do. I

also love syrup. The only problem I have is that I don't know if, or

which pancake syrup is vegan friendly.

Here's the situation. I went to my local supermarket and bought some

pancake syrup. I've looked up all of the ingredients on the Wikipedia

free encyclopedia site, and I found nothing wrong with the syrup. Now,

here goes the twist. I went to my corner store to get some syrup (

because the large supermarket was closed ), and I looked at the

sometimes. LOL!!!

Guest guest

candyazz28 wrote:

Hello everyone, hope your having a good Friday. I'm hoping someone

can help me out with something. I love waffles, and god knows I do. I

also love syrup. The only problem I have is that I don't know if, or

which pancake syrup is vegan friendly. Here's the situation. I went to my local supermarket and bought some

pancake syrup. I've looked up all of the ingredients on the Wikipedia

free encyclopedia site, and I found nothing wrong with the syrup. Now,

here goes the twist. I went to my corner store to get some syrup (

because the large supermarket was closed ), and I looked at the

sometimes. LOL!!! ---

Check out our recipe files at http://www.fatfreevegan.com .

Guest guest

If you buy pure organic maple syrup, chances are it is probably vegan. However, some of the cheap brands may not be. They may also have more chemicals than actual syrup. The other concern is it's processing. In order to reduce the foam on the syrup during its production, a small amount of fat (approximately 1 teaspoon per 35 gallons of syrup) is added to the liquid. A small amount of fat may remain in the end product. The fat may be animal derived, but it can also come from vegetable oil. Synthetic defoamers that are animal derived are also in use. It is not easy to determine which brands are made using animal fat. If they are Kosher certified they are probably made without animal-derived defoamers. Contact the

manufacturer to be sure about the processing. JennCoop <rodstruelove wrote: What about real maple syrup? I haven’t used any of those fake maple flavored syrups in years so I don’t know what’s in them, but 100% genuine maple syrup is vegan and delicious! Anna On 8/8/08 4:17 PM, "candyazz28"

<candyazz28 > wrote: Hello everyone, hope your having a good Friday. I'm hoping someone can help me out with something. I love waffles, and god knows I do. I also love syrup. The only problem I have is that I don't know if, or which pancake syrup is vegan friendly. Here's the situation. I went to my local supermarket and bought some pancake syrup. I've looked up all of the ingredients on the Wikipedia free encyclopedia site, and I found nothing wrong with the syrup. Now, here goes the twist. I went to my corner store to get some syrup ( because the large supermarket was closed ), and I looked at the ingredients. The ingredients clearly had said that there was dairy in the syrup. Both bottles of syrup had the exact same ingredients. I kid you not. Somebody is either lying, or I just found something good for vegans. I

just wanted to ask the group if there are any commercial labeled syrups that are vegan friendly. P.S. I do try other toppings, but I have to have my syrup sometimes. LOL!!!

Guest guest

Oh boy! Thank you. This sounds so good. I'm going to try to order one. MMMMM.Samantha Who? <bulkorspam-groups Sent: Friday, August 8, 2008 2:32:07 AMRe: Pancake syrup!

http://www.naturesf lavors.com/ product_info. php/cPath/ 172/products_ id/4695

Samantha

-

candyazz28

Pancake syrup!

Hello everyone, hope your having a good Friday. I'm hoping someonecan help me out with something. I love waffles, and god knows I do. Ialso love syrup. The only problem I have is that I don't know if, orwhich pancake syrup is vegan friendly. Here's the situation. I went to my local supermarket and bought somepancake syrup. I've looked up all of the ingredients on the Wikipediafree encyclopedia site, and I found nothing wrong with the syrup. Now,here goes the twist. I went to my corner store to get some syrup (because the large supermarket was closed ), and I looked at theingredients. The ingredients clearly had said that there was dairy inthe syrup. Both bottles of syrup had the exact same ingredients. I kidyou not. Somebody is either lying, or I just found something good forvegans. I just wanted to ask the group if there are any commerciallabeled syrups that are vegan friendly.P.S. I do try other toppings, but I have to have my syrupsometimes. LOL!!!

Guest guest

YW :)

Now I am craving it!

Samantha

-

candyazz28

Friday, August 08, 2008 11:30 PM

Re: Pancake syrup!

Oh boy! Thank you. This sounds so good. I'm going to try to order one. MMMMM.

Samantha Who? <bulkorspam-groups > Sent: Friday, August 8, 2008 2:32:07 AMRe: Pancake syrup!

Samantha

-

candyazz28

Pancake syrup!

Guest guest

That's the power of pancakes baby!!! LOL!!Samantha Who? <bulkorspam-groups Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2008 12:36:50 AMRe: Pancake syrup!

YW :)

Now I am craving it!

Samantha

-

candyazz28

Friday, August 08, 2008 11:30 PM

Re: Pancake syrup!

Oh boy! Thank you. This sounds so good. I'm going to try to order one. MMMMM.

Samantha Who? <bulkorspam-groups@ >Friday, August 8, 2008 2:32:07 AMRe: Pancake syrup!

Samantha

-

candyazz28

Pancake syrup!