IndiaDivine.org

Vegan Mayonaise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Timothy,

Welcome to the group and to fat-free vegan eating! I'm sure people will join in with their favorite vegan mayo recipes, but I just wanted to let you know that a place to start looking is on the Fatfree Vegan Recipes site. The site contains all of the recipes posted during the early years of this group. Look for mayonnaise on the Condiments and Seasonings page: http://www.fatfreevegan.com/condiments/index.shtml . I'm sort of a "throw in ingredients until it tastes right" kind of cook, so I don't follow any of those recipes exactly, but the one called Tofu Mayo comes closest to what I do. You can see at the bottom of each recipe the number of people who have rated it and the number of stars (out of 5) it gets, and that may help you decide which recipe to use.

Another way to see recipes that have been posted here is to do a search of the messages at the site. That can be time consuming, but often it's the only way to find recipes that haven't been added to the fatfreevegan site.

Good luck and happy cooking,

Susan

-------------Susan VoisinFatFree Vegan Kitchenhttp://blog.fatfreevegan.com-------------

- "Timothy" <whitelighter1968

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:36 AM

Vegan Mayonaise

> Anyone have any recipes for a Mayo type that could be used in potatoe > salads or coleslaw? I'm looking for something without oil... no fat.> > Thanks> > Timothy