IndiaDivine.org

Soy Curls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I chopped them up (reconstituted) and put them in my stuffing. On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:53 PM, sbacot5 <sbacot5 wrote:

I recently bought soy curls from my local food co-op and I don't know

what to do with them. Any suggestions?

WOW! You found one of my family's favorite products. We buy them in a 12 pound box directly from Butler Foods because we use them so much. You can check out some of my recipes at www.Veg4Health.com and I have a video link on there too about how to prepare them. We use them in stir frys, with barbecuesauce on top, with a brown gravy on top, in Irish stew, in fajitas, in mock-chicken salad and many, many other things. We rehdrate them with boiling water. The package says to use lukewarm water, but boiling water works best for us. Let them sit for about 10 minutes, drain off the excess water and use. We also love to take them on camping trips because they are so easily transportable and shelf stable. They are made from the WHOLE soybean so you get all of the fiber and other nutrients that are so often missing from processed soy foods. Anything you can think of which you might be tempted to put seitain strips in or Morningstar meal starter strips, use the soy curls for. I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Nancy Walker

Healthy Eating, Vibrant Living!

www.Veg4Health.com

Stop by for Free E-course on How to Eat Healthier

, "sbacot5" <sbacot5 wrote:>> I recently bought soy curls from my local food co-op and I don't know > what to do with them. Any suggestions?>

http://www.uncledons.com/uncledons/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=82

Check the above link for some ideas and info about soy curls.

Laura

, Debbie <debbie wrote:

>

> I chopped them up (reconstituted) and put them in my stuffing.

>

> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:53 PM, sbacot5 <sbacot5 wrote:

>

> > I recently bought soy curls from my local food co-op and I don't

know

> > what to do with them. Any suggestions?

> >

> >

> >

> >

>