IndiaDivine.org

So glad I'm here!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's disgusting. I refuse to watch the Food shows like that. On Chef Gordon Ramsey's "F" Word show, he's teaching his small children how to raise chickens and turkeys...for FOOD! I'm sure he'll traumatize the heck out of them when it comes time for slaughter. I'm so glad I haven't eaten meat since 1990.

Debbie "It's the cracked ones who let light into the world." A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Well, now we have to wait for that first paycheck to finally get here

and I can at last go shopping! But I've got news for that husband of

mine, we're really not eating meat anymore! The cats are but they're

so picky that they don't even like seafood flavors of catfood. (Yeah

they're weird, what can I do?)

Just keep dropping recipes on the site and he'll have nothing to say.

I'm not eating the carnage of the animals anymore. I take enough

vitamins to cover everything that may be in question, so good-bye to

that garbage!

Will keep investigating for recipes! Thanks again!

Always,

Marilyn

Guest guest

I was watching UK Jamie TV show, they showed how pigs were tailed, etc,

I had to delete the show

Glad I don't eat meat

----

Marilyn

1/03/2009 1:33:40 p.m.

So glad I'm here!

Well, now we have to wait for that first paycheck to finally get here and I can at last go shopping! But I've got news for that husband of mine, we're really not eating meat anymore! The cats are but they're so picky that they don't even like seafood flavors of catfood. (Yeah they're weird, what can I do?)Just keep dropping recipes on the site and he'll have nothing to say. I'm not eating the carnage of the animals anymore. I take enough vitamins to cover everything that may be in question, so good-bye to that garbage!Will keep investigating for recipes! Thanks again!Always,Marilyn

MSGTAG has notified the sender that you have read this message.

Guest guest

Oh how wonderful, another who is giving up meat.  I confess that the transition is tough at times, and sometimes my schedule makes it hard to make good vegan recipes.  That's when hubby and I "slip" and go out for Mexican, like we did night before last.  Then we ordered drinks (it was happy hour) and before we knew it we had the new Ben & Jerry's pint and a small bag of Fritos.  Geez, it's like we did SO WELL for weeks and then suddenly we just dropped out for a  minute.  Then today we made a wonderful bean and tofu casserole, and I found a great pancake recipe from the fat-free vegan site.   So we are back!  And I suppose it's a lifestyle change that doesn't "take" immediately - I anticipate in the next year or so we will have fewer and fewer of these episodes.  Good luck to you, my friend!  My hubby likes the Yves brand of fake ham in his sandwiches, but stay away from the "beef loaf" that tastes terrible, like smoke.  Wish us luck and vice versa!JTOn Feb 28, 2009, at 3:32 PM, Marilyn wrote:Well, now we have to wait for that first paycheck to finally get here and I can at last go shopping! But I've got news for that husband of mine, we're really not eating meat anymore! The cats are but they're so picky that they don't even like seafood flavors of catfood. (Yeah they're weird, what can I do?)Just keep dropping recipes on the site and he'll have nothing to say. I'm not eating the carnage of the animals anymore. I take enough vitamins to cover everything that may be in question, so good-bye to that garbage!Will keep investigating for recipes! Thanks again!Always,Marilyn jennifer trumpjennifur

Guest guest

Oh yeah, and Tony Bourdain is always killing animals on his NO RESERVATIONS show on the Travel Channel.  Yuck!JTOn Feb 28, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Steve & Carolyn wrote:I was watching UK Jamie TV show, they showed how pigs were tailed, etc,I had to delete the show  Glad I don't eat meat  ----  MarilynDate: 1/03/2009 1:33:40 p.m.To:  Subject:  So glad I'm here! Well, now we have to wait for that first paycheck to finally get here and I can at last go shopping! But I've got news for that husband of mine, we're really not eating meat anymore! The cats are but they're so picky that they don't even like seafood flavors of catfood. (Yeah they're weird, what can I do?)Just keep dropping recipes on the site and he'll have nothing to say. I'm not eating the carnage of the animals anymore. I take enough vitamins to cover everything that may be in question, so good-bye to that garbage!Will keep investigating for recipes! Thanks again!Always,Marilyn <508BDA54-0F3E-4C1A-B9D6-C2352EC7739E>MSGTAG has notified the sender that you have read this message. jennifer trumpjennifur

Guest guest

Oh I love your tag line - wow I wish someone would have told me that when I was young"it's the cracked ones who let light into the world"JTOn Feb 28, 2009, at 7:04 PM, ClevrKiss wrote:That's disgusting.  I refuse to watch the Food shows like that.  On Chef Gordon Ramsey's "F" Word show, he's teaching his small children how to raise chickens and turkeys...for FOOD!  I'm sure he'll traumatize the heck out of them when it comes time for slaughter.  I'm so glad I haven't eaten meat since 1990. Debbie "It's the cracked ones who let light into the world."A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! jennifer trumpjennifur

Guest guest

mexican resturants do serve refried beans and rice and great salads also try their manito soup. mary

jennifer trump <jennifur Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:46:40 PMRe: So glad I'm here!

Oh how wonderful, another who is giving up meat. I confess that the transition is tough at times, and sometimes my schedule makes it hard to make good vegan recipes. That's when hubby and I "slip" and go out for Mexican, like we did night before last. Then we ordered drinks (it was happy hour) and before we knew it we had the new Ben & Jerry's pint and a small bag of Fritos. Geez, it's like we did SO WELL for weeks and then suddenly we just dropped out for a minute.

Then today we made a wonderful bean and tofu casserole, and I found a great pancake recipe from the fat-free vegan site. So we are back! And I suppose it's a lifestyle change that doesn't "take" immediately - I anticipate in the next year or so we will have fewer and fewer of these episodes.

Good luck to you, my friend! My hubby likes the Yves brand of fake ham in his sandwiches, but stay away from the "beef loaf" that tastes terrible, like smoke. Wish us luck and vice versa!

JT

On Feb 28, 2009, at 3:32 PM, Marilyn wrote:

Well, now we have to wait for that first paycheck to finally get here and I can at last go shopping! But I've got news for that husband of mine, we're really not eating meat anymore! The cats are but they're so picky that they don't even like seafood flavors of catfood. (Yeah they're weird, what can I do?)Just keep dropping recipes on the site and he'll have nothing to say. I'm not eating the carnage of the animals anymore. I take enough vitamins to cover everything that may be in question, so good-bye to that garbage!Will keep investigating for recipes! Thanks

again!Always,Marilyn

jennifer trump

jennifur (AT) comcast (DOT) net

Guest guest

Make sure to ask about the refried beans-many contain lard or bacon fat...Usually the black beans don't have anything extra added to them except maybe salt.--- On Sun, 3/1/09, Mary Burt <campinfool75 wrote:Mary Burt <campinfool75Re: So glad I'm here! Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 5:36 AM

mexican resturants do serve refried beans and rice and great salads also try their manito soup. mary

jennifer trump <jennifur (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:46:40 PMRe: So glad I'm here!

Oh how wonderful, another who is giving up meat. I confess that the transition is tough at times, and sometimes my schedule makes it hard to make good vegan recipes. That's when hubby and I "slip" and go out for Mexican, like we did night before last. Then we ordered drinks (it was happy hour) and before we knew it we had the new Ben & Jerry's pint and a small bag of Fritos. Geez, it's like we did SO WELL for weeks and then suddenly we just dropped out for a minute.

Then today we made a wonderful bean and tofu casserole, and I found a great pancake recipe from the fat-free vegan site. So we are back! And I suppose it's a lifestyle change that doesn't "take" immediately - I anticipate in the next year or so we will have fewer and fewer of these episodes.

Good luck to you, my friend! My hubby likes the Yves brand of fake ham in his sandwiches, but stay away from the "beef loaf" that tastes terrible, like smoke. Wish us luck and vice versa!

JT

On Feb 28, 2009, at 3:32 PM, Marilyn wrote:

Well, now we have to wait for that first paycheck to finally get here and I can at last go shopping! But I've got news for that husband of mine, we're really not eating meat anymore! The cats are but they're so picky that they don't even like seafood flavors of catfood. (Yeah they're weird, what can I do?)Just keep dropping recipes on the site and he'll have nothing to say. I'm not eating the carnage of the animals anymore. I take enough vitamins to cover everything that may be in question, so good-bye to that garbage!Will keep investigating for recipes! Thanks

again!Always,Marilyn

jennifer trump

jennifur (AT) comcast (DOT) net