IndiaDivine.org

OT self approbation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

>A caveat: On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation.Isn't that called marketing? Most companies are guilty. ;-)Marthamartha williams <mjwd444 Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 12:29:48 PMRe:

Re: Silk Soymilk.....bye, bye Organic

I might add that a quick look at White Wave's website (check "executive biographies") will inform you that the current CEO formerly worked for Coca-Cola, Proctor and Gamble, Gillette,

and others...... .- This appears at every facet to be just another sellout to Big Money. We are fortunate that we have other options. Martha WilliamsA caveat: On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation. ....

Guest guest

And that is why I trust almost NO ONE who advertises - hence the incredible condition the country is in, hence the statement nowadays EVERYBODY LIES.  It's sick.On Apr 20, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Martha wrote:>A caveat:   On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation.Isn't that called marketing? Most companies are guilty. ;-)Martha martha williams <mjwd444 >To:  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 12:29:48 PMSubject: Re: Re: Silk Soymilk.....bye, bye OrganicI might add that a quick look at White Wave's   website   (check "executive biographies")  will inform you that the current CEO formerly worked for Coca-Cola, Proctor and Gamble, Gillette,and others...... .-   This appears at every facet to be just another sellout to Big Money.  We are fortunate that we have other options.       Martha WilliamsA caveat:   On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation. .... jennifer trumpjennifur

Guest guest

dear jennifer;yes , i would agree most people do lie.i am one of those few people that do not lie,and it really annoys me when people do lie.i will write later and properly introduce myself..just been very busy lady lately.melissa--- On Mon, 4/20/09, jennifer trump <jennifur wrote:jennifer trump <jennifurRe: OT Re: self approbation Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 6:12 PM

And that is why I trust almost NO ONE who advertises - hence the incredible condition the country is in, hence the statement nowadays EVERYBODY LIES. It's sick.On Apr 20, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Martha wrote:>A caveat: On their website, you will see page after page of self

approbation.Isn't that called marketing? Most companies are guilty.. ;-)Marthamartha williams <mjwd444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Monday, April 20, 2009 12:29:48 PMRe: Re: Silk Soymilk..... bye, bye OrganicI might add that a quick look at White Wave's website (check "executive biographies" ) will inform you that the current CEO formerly worked for Coca-Cola, Proctor and Gamble, Gillette,and others...... .- This appears at every facet to be just another sellout to Big Money. We are fortunate that we have other options. Martha WilliamsA caveat: On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation. .... jennifer trumpjennifur (AT) comcast (DOT) net

Guest guest

Marketing need not include hypocrisy and deceit.  And, of course, because " most companies do it " in no way makes it ethical.           M. WilliamsOn Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Martha <mnatural22 wrote:

>A caveat:   On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation.Isn't that called marketing? Most companies are guilty. ;-)

Martha

martha williams <mjwd444

Monday, April 20, 2009 12:29:48 PMRe:

Re: Silk Soymilk.....bye, bye Organic

I might add that a quick look at White Wave's   website   (check " executive biographies " )  will inform you that the current CEO formerly worked for Coca-Cola, Proctor and Gamble, Gillette,

and others...... .-   This appears at every facet to be just another sellout to Big Money.  We are fortunate that we have other options.       Martha WilliamsA caveat:   On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation. ....

Guest guest

dear m. williams;yes, alot of companies that do practice hypocrisy and deceit. what needs to happen is the consumer....needs to show their power....and mean it.which could lead to (god forbid) more regulation,but if they arent willing to police themselves and do business in an honest manner,then one needs to re-think purchasing that product(S) . i have done this myself.i do own a business currently,and i practice honesty with my consumers,of which i have an excellent rating with the better business bureau,and i am an accredited member of bbb.do keep in mind while i am just a small business, think in this context.....i refuse to be dishonest with my consumers.....that purchase from me ,i make every attempt to provide accurate information...as it should be. this is one of the reasons i suppose i dont have many friends....as i dont tolerate lies ,

and i really have a problem with those so-called little white lies...to me it is black and white...either you ( or a business ) lie or you dont.for me there is no middle ground. part of this unfortunately and sadly stems from my childhood , why i dont tolerate lying,as my mother couldn't tell the truth if her very life depended on it.melissa--- On Mon, 4/20/09, martha williams <mjwd444 wrote:martha williams <mjwd444Re: OT Re: self approbation Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 6:52 PM

Marketing need not include hypocrisy and deceit. And, of course, because "most companies do it"in no way makes it ethical. M. WilliamsOn Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Martha <mnatural22 > wrote:

>A caveat: On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation.Isn't that called marketing? Most companies are guilty. ;-)

Martha

martha williams <mjwd444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Monday, April 20, 2009 12:29:48 PMRe:

Re: Silk Soymilk..... bye, bye Organic

I might add that a quick look at White Wave's website (check "executive biographies") will inform you that the current CEO formerly worked for Coca-Cola, Proctor and Gamble, Gillette,

and others...... .- This appears at every facet to be just another sellout to Big Money. We are fortunate that we have other options. Martha WilliamsA caveat: On their website, you will see page after page of self approbation. ....