IndiaDivine.org

Wendy's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

no as they do not use organic and potato's are one of the most pesticide contaminated veg you can eat. And I am sure their salads are not organic either. Jodi E <jodi1geo Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:10:55 AMSubject:

Wendy's

Anyone else go to Wendy's and get the baked potato (no butter, no sour cream) and the side salad?

I have had to on a few occasions. It's not my favorite meal though... I love to

travel but hate the getting there because if I don't plan well I do end up

eating at wendy's or taco bell along the way. Now I try to pack an emergency bag

with fruits, veggies and some soy yogurt just to be safe.

, spence <spenc5 wrote:

>

> no as they do not use organic and potato's are one of the most pesticide

contaminated veg you can eat. And I am sure their salads are not organic

either.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Jodi E <jodi1geo

>

> Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:10:55 AM

> Wendy's

>

>

>

> Anyone else go to Wendy's and get the baked potato (no butter, no sour cream)

and the side salad?

>

I know, traveling has his challenges. I always try to track down the Trader Joe's, as they have lots of organic choices.And taking a care package is the best way. rileysoprano <rileysoprano Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:27:01 PM Re: Wendy's

I have had to on a few occasions. It's not my favorite meal though... I love to travel but hate the getting there because if I don't plan well I do end up eating at wendy's or taco bell along the way. Now I try to pack an emergency bag with fruits, veggies and some soy yogurt just to be safe. , spence <spenc5 wrote:>> no as they do not use organic and potato's are one of the most pesticide contaminated veg you can eat. And I am sure their salads are not organic either. > > > > > ________________________________> Jodi E <jodi1geo> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:10:55

AM> Wendy's> > > > Anyone else go to Wendy's and get the baked potato (no butter, no sour cream) and the side salad?>---Check out our recipe files at http://www.fatfreevegan.com .