IndiaDivine.org

McDougalling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just wanted to report that I'm starting the 12-day McDougall program on Monday. Not only that, but two of my friends from work are doing it with me!  One of them has become vegetarian since we became friends last spring, and the other isn't vegetarian but is concerned about her weight & health.  I think they're mainly doing it to support me. Regardless of their intentions & motives in doing it, I think we'll all see very positive results.

I learned about Dr. McDougall from you, and I can't thank you enough for sharing all the things you've learned. I initially became a vegan out of health concerns, which moved into concerns for animal rights and welfare, but my initial weight loss stopped almost immediately because I haven't been eating quite properly.

Thanks so much,

Faith

How wonderful to have the 3 of you doing the plan together, Faith!!

Are you spending the weekend preparing the weekly food in advance?

I love to do that. If I have all the shopping done in advance, the 'frig' full

of a big pot of chili, and big bowl of salad, I know my week will go smoothly.

Hugs of Support,

Teresa M.

Right on Faith...and your friends/co-workers. That is great and you will feel better for it.cheersFaith Stencel <chauceriangirl Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 8:16:01 AM McDougalling

I just wanted to report that I'm starting the 12-day McDougall program on Monday. Not only that, but two of my friends from work are doing it with me! One of them has become vegetarian since we became friends last spring, and the other isn't vegetarian but is concerned about her weight & health. I think they're mainly doing it to support me. Regardless of their intentions & motives in doing it, I think we'll all see very positive results.

I learned about Dr. McDougall from you, and I can't thank you enough for sharing all the things you've learned. I initially became a vegan out of health concerns, which moved into concerns for animal rights and welfare, but my initial weight loss stopped almost immediately because I haven't been eating quite properly.

Thanks so much,

Faith