IndiaDivine.org

Berndes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have the 11 inch skillet with lid and the 1 qt. sauce pan. I wish I had the entire set but don't have the space. NOTHING sticks to them...and the quality is amazing. They are hard anodized aluminum and so far with the way they are made, as long as you don't have scratches from metal utensils, you don't get near the aluminum. As I said, they are wonderful and nothing sticks to them, you don't have to use anything in the way of oil..... Nancy and Edhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/ncyg46/

Hi NancyHow long have you had them?Alice On 21/11/2009, at 4:07 AM, Nancy G wrote:I have the 11 inch skillet with lid and the 1 qt. sauce pan. I wish I had the entire set but don't have the space. NOTHING sticks to them...and the quality is amazing. They are hard anodized aluminum and so far with the way they are made, as long as you don't have scratches from metal utensils, you don't get near the aluminum. As I said, they are wonderful and nothing sticks to them, you don't have to use anything in the way of oil.....

I have had a large Berndes skillet for a year now and it is like new.  I never use any metal utensils.  I am not at all concerned about my food ever touching the aluminum. As Nancy sys, nothing sticks and I have never used oil with them.

DebbieOn Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Alice Leonard <alice wrote:

Hi NancyHow long have you had them?On 21/11/2009, at 4:07 AM, Nancy G wrote:I have the 11 inch skillet with lid and the 1 qt. sauce pan.