IndiaDivine.org

Cooking for spouse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you know how hard it is too cook vegan for a spouse that does not like

squashes, peppers, legumes, peas, sweet potatoes, tofu?

My dh has to cook his own turkey this year. (evil laugh) I made him go to the

store and buy it himself, too. I am finding it increasing hard to cook meat, let

alone buy it.

Believe me- I know what it's like. In addition to squash, my hubby won't eat broccoli, spinach, eggplant, sweet potato or soups. He claims he's not a soup guy and is so sure that all his teeth are going to fall out and that's all he'll be able to eat, so he doesn't want to start eating it too soon. He doesn't know how to make too many things either-his cooking skills are limited to spaghetti, oatmeal, and toast.On Nov 23, 2009, at 6:48 PM, "daffy_kitty5" <leta_mabel wrote:

Do you know how hard it is too cook vegan for a spouse that does not like squashes, peppers, legumes, peas, sweet potatoes, tofu?

My dh has to cook his own turkey this year. (evil laugh) I made him go to the store and buy it himself, too. I am finding it increasing hard to cook meat, let alone buy it.

That's hilarious!! On 24/11/2009, at 4:19 PM, Jenn wrote:He claims he's not a soup guy and is so sure that all his teeth are going to fall out and that's all he'll be able to eat, so he doesn't want to start eating it too soon.