IndiaDivine.org

Teriyaki Sauces & Lofat Tofu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tom - Costco carries - Tangy teriyaki sauce (sweet with mild heat) the ojai cook brand 64 oz

Gail - Mori nu silken tofu firm 1.5 g fat per serving of 3 oz pkg 12.3oz

i ate the whole pack of tofu, poured teriyaki sauce all over it and warmed it up and chopped up real good in stainless steel huge pot.

before that, i steam kale 15 minutes, dried it in towel (hot!) after cooking & cut up with kitchen scissors. cut up some before cooking, too as it is more thorough that way

today is the first time i had this and i love it. i will have it again often, cuz it was very tasty.

bonappetit

maureen

"Tom Fronczak, LICSW" <TJFronczak Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 5:09:48 AM Teriyaki Sauces

Hi all.What are you all using for teriyaki sauces. I have purchased some from Whole Foods but then only gasped when I got home and noted toasted sesame oil in it.. Now if I were to use 1 tablespoon it lists 0 gms fat. But who uses 1 T of teriyaki sauce!!!!!Another organic teriyaki sauce I have uses soybean AND sesame oilugh!!!!!!Do you make your own??Recipe?ThanksTom