IndiaDivine.org

Urgent: Changes to Fatfreevegan.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've been working with a website designer to make some much-needed updates to Fatfreevegan.com.  Pretty soon, you'll be able to leave comments on each recipe and share how you liked it or what you did differently.  You'll also be able to become a member of the site and post your own recipes along with their photos.  Your site membership will also get you into the new discussion board, where you will be able to chat with other members.

That's the good news.  The bad news is that getting the recipes from their current pages and pulling them into the platform of the new site will take some time.  Once the site goes live, I'll be working around the clock to add the recipes, but the sad fact is that while this is going on, I expect the current home page, with its links to all the recipe categories, to be inaccessible.  I've got some ideas about how to remedy this and am discussing them with the web designer, but I wanted to give all of you the heads-up now so that if there are any recipes you've been thinking of making or want to be sure you have a copy of, print them out now.  Don't rely on bookmarks because the URL's will change later.

This change will affect the main Fatfree Vegan Recipes site only, not the blog.  Changes to the blog will come later and shouldn't cause any disruption in services.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this change causes, but after a few growing pains, Fatfree Vegan Recipes will be all the stronger for it.

Susan-------------------------Susan VoisinFatFree Vegan Kitchenhttp://blog.fatfreevegan.com

http://www.facebook.com/FatFreeVegan

--------------------------

>but I wanted to give all of you the

> heads-up now so that if there are any recipes you've been thinking of

making

> or want to be sure you have a copy of, *print them out now*. Don't

rely on

> bookmarks because the URL's will change later.

Thanks for the warning, Susan. I just forwarded this to the 2 McDougall

. You may want to warn them over on the official McDougall

forums, too, as just about everyone there goes to your sites, too.

Sue in NJ

Thanks, Sue, for posting it to your groups.  And that's a good suggestion about the McDougall forums.  Now I just have to remember what my old username and password were!  I haven't posted there in years.  Probably easier just to re-register.

Susan-------------------------Susan VoisinFatFree Vegan Kitchenhttp://blog.fatfreevegan.comhttp://www.facebook.com/FatFreeVegan

--------------------------

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Sue in NJ <sue_in_nj wrote:

>but I wanted to give all of you the

> heads-up now so that if there are any recipes you've been thinking of

making

> or want to be sure you have a copy of, *print them out now*. Don't

rely on

> bookmarks because the URL's will change later.

Thanks for the warning, Susan. I just forwarded this to the 2 McDougall

. You may want to warn them over on the official McDougall

forums, too, as just about everyone there goes to your sites, too.

Sue in NJ

Hi Susan,

I have a question. I checked the FF vegan website for a creamy salad dressing. I see some use low fat tofu. I am confused. Is that o.k. to use on a fat free diet? Is it that you are not to add any oil or fat the the diet? Being new I want to get things right and not have to re-learn, or find something I really like and not be able to use it. Have you tried the ff vegan nayonnaise? How is the taste?

Thanks for you help

Edith--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Susan Voisin <ffvkitchen wrote:

Susan Voisin <ffvkitchen Urgent: Changes to Fatfreevegan.comEat-2-Live Cc: Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 3:17 PM

I've been working with a website designer to make some much-needed updates to Fatfreevegan. com. Pretty soon, you'll be able to leave comments on each recipe and share how you liked it or what you did differently. You'll also be able to become a member of the site and post your own recipes along with their photos. Your site membership will also get you into the new discussion board, where you will be able to chat with other members.That's the good news. The bad news is that getting the recipes from their current pages and pulling them into the platform of the new site will take some time. Once the site goes live, I'll be working around the clock to add the recipes, but the sad fact is that while this is going on, I expect the current home page, with its links to all the recipe categories, to be inaccessible. I've got some ideas about how to remedy this and am discussing them with the web designer, but I

wanted to give all of you the heads-up now so that if there are any recipes you've been thinking of making or want to be sure you have a copy of, print them out now. Don't rely on bookmarks because the URL's will change later.This change will affect the main Fatfree Vegan Recipes site only, not the blog. Changes to the blog will come later and shouldn't cause any disruption in services. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this change causes, but after a few growing pains, Fatfree Vegan Recipes will be all the stronger for it.Susan------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Susan VoisinFatFree Vegan Kitchenhttp://blog. fatfreevegan. comhttp://www.facebook .com/FatFreeVega n------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- --

OOOOhhhh. Sounds wonderful! Thanks for

all your hard work.

Judy

On Behalf Of Susan Voisin

I've been working with a website designer to make some

much-needed updates to Fatfreevegan.com. Pretty soon, you'll be able to

leave comments on each recipe and share how you liked it or what you did

differently. You'll also be able to become a member of the site and post

your own recipes along with their photos. Your site membership will also

get you into the new discussion board, where you will be able to chat with

other members.