IndiaDivine.org

I'm back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Guys,

Well, it's been a while since I've been here.

The bad news: I fell off the wagon into a patch of cheese. I kept trying to be strong and get away but got weaker and weaker and in the process put on 20 lbs!

The good news: Being an Aries Moon, I am harnessing the energy of the recent New Moon in Aries (on April 14). This is my new year and I chose to go the McDougall route !!

Looking forward to getting healthy again :)

Gina in Oklahoma City

PS: Is almond milk allowed on the McDougall plan?

Guest guest

Almond milk would be allowed on his regular program, as weight allows. If doing the MWLP (Maximum Weight Loss Plan) almond milk would not be allowed. Yet other vegan "milks" like rice milk would be. His website has a good list of foods on his free plan.Martha Gina Eaker <gypsygina Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 11:04:42 AM I'm back

Hi Guys,

The bad news: I fell off the wagon into a patch of cheese. I kept trying to be strong and get away but got weaker and weaker and in the process put on 20 lbs!

The good news: Being an Aries Moon, I am harnessing the energy of the recent New Moon in Aries (on April 14). This is my new year and I chose to go the McDougall route !!

Gina in Oklahoma City

Guest guest

Thanks Martha!

----

Martha

4/17/2010 9:41:53 PM

Re: I'm back

Almond milk would be allowed on his regular program, as weight allows. If doing the MWLP (Maximum Weight Loss Plan) almond milk would not be allowed. Yet other vegan "milks" like rice milk would be. His website has a good list of foods on his free plan.Martha

Gina Eaker <gypsygina Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 11:04:42 AM I'm back

Hi Guys,

Gina in Oklahoma City