IndiaDivine.org

Good link for the Fat-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry.........The link below only works if you copy it and paste it to your address bar.Norm , "roysnorm" <norm wrote:>> The link that I copied from my address bar doesn't work. I was> successful at reaching the Fat-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe at the> following URL:> > Vegan%20Cream%20of%20M\> ushroom%20Soup.doc> <../../..Vegan%20Cream%20of%20Mushroom%20Soup.doc>> > Norm>

Guest guest

can you please just copy out the recipe and present it to us in PDF?On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM, roysnorm <norm wrote:

Sorry.........The link below only works if you copy it and paste it to your address bar.Norm , " roysnorm " <norm wrote:

>> The link that I copied from my address bar doesn't work. I was> successful at reaching the Fat-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe at the> following URL:> > Vegan%20Cream%20of%20M\

> ushroom%20Soup.doc> <../../..Vegan%20Cream%20of%20Mushroom%20Soup.doc>> > Norm>

Guest guest

On 21/4/10 11:31 PM, " martha williams " <mjwd444 wrote:

can you please just copy out the recipe and present it to us in PDF?

Fat-Free Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup

(6 SERVINGS)

4 tablespoons water for sautéing

1 medium onion, finely chopped

1/2 pound fresh crimini mushrooms, coarsely chopped

3 tablespoons flour

1 tablespoon corn starch

3 cups water

3 teaspoons “Better than Bouillon” vegetable base (found at: Vitamin Cottage-Natural Grocers)

1 bay leaf

1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper

3/4 cup “Trader Joe’s “Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk

1 Sauté the onions in water, and stir over moderate heat until onions are transparent. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, another 4 minutes.

2 Add the reconstituted bouillon slowly, add the cornstarch and the flour; stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Add the bay leaf and pepper.

3 Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove the bay leaf and stir in the soymilk. If desired, garnish with croutons just before serving.