IndiaDivine.org

Poppy the house cow in need of a *** forever *** home ! Please help us place her safely - :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It would be great if you could cross post widely; this cow is so sweet and needs a loving family.

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Cornwall's Voice For Animals <cvfa.uk wrote:

Please reply directly to Belinda <belinda (AT) hurstwood (DOT) plus.com>Crossposting Appreciated - and Photo attached.Thank you.Mary Alice- "Belinda Marsh" <belinda (AT) hurstwood (DOT) plus.com><cvfa.uk (AT) virgin (DOT) net>Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:35 PMPoppyHi Mary AliceIt was good to talk to you just nowI'm sorry your farm is too small to take Poppy, but I'm really glad that you think you may be able to find her a home.Poppy is a jersey house cow and was hand reared and is very very people friendly, and just loves a cuddle.She gives great milk and cream, or can be left to dry upWe

are having to move from our smallholding to a town house due to my joint problems and wont be able to keep a cowAnd I do hope someone would love to give her a good homeI have to send the photo separately so it will come in a secondLook forward to hearing from youBelinda