IndiaDivine.org

Armani selling fur - AGAIN! Tell him to KEEP his fur-free pledge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tell Armani to Keep his Fur-Free Pledge

Armani has begun using rabbit fur in his designs. Last year, Giorgio Armani told Time magazine, "I spoke with the people from PETA, and they showed me some materials that convinced me not to use fur." Mr. Armani was then added to our list of fur-free designers, which includes Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, and Stella McCartney, just to name a few.

Now, however, Armani has gone back on his word. His latest collections include fur-trimmed jackets, fur-hemmed skirts, floral-printed fur coats, and even fur-trimmed snowsuits for babies.

Armani has an odd obsession with rabbit fur, and two weeks ago, he refused to meet with PETA Vice President Dan Mathews in Milan to see disturbing undercover video footage of rabbit fur farms. Since Armani has refused to hear animals' side of the story, it is now time to see if he will listen to the public.

Please contact Giorgio Armani and urge him to keep the promise that he made by permanently removing all fur from his collections.

Please also send polite comments to:

Giorgio Armani Corporation114 Fifth Ave., 17th Fl.New York, NY 10011212-366-9720

Personalized letters always work best. Feel free to use the following text, but your message will carry more weight if you write your own customized message and subject line.

Take Action on This Issue

http://getactive. peta.org/ campaign/ armani_fur