IndiaDivine.org

Man shot in throat in hunting accident in NW Iowa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

11/3/2008, 8:49 a.m. EST

The Associated Press

HOLSTEIN, Iowa (AP) — A Michigan man is recovering after being wounded while pheasant hunting in northwest Iowa.State officials say Robert Grace, of Holly, Mich., was shot in the throat while hunting with five others near Holstein (HOL'-steen) on Saturday. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says he was treated for two shotgun pellets in the throat and released from the hospital.The agency says the hunters were in a field when a pheasant flew up and Grace was shot.http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/news-59/1225720443263430.xml & storylist=newsmichigan

STAPLES supports this:

Perhaps with all these hunting accidents happening, they will become an endangered species. I wont be rushing off to sign any petitions to save them though...

I hope they die off quietly and without any fuss...

Jill

- Shannon Morgan

AnimalsInNeed ; ntar_network ; animalconnectiontx ; anon ; Char Duncan ; Claire Pittman ; George Crass ; Lola ; Animal Rights Resources ; animalrightsandvegans ; Animals Advocates ; AnimalsNeedUsNow ; ARAs ; extreme-animal-rights ; Fortheanimals7 ; ; In Solidarity with Animals ; Planet4Animals ; Speak 4 Animals ; Vegan_Animal_Rights

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:31 PM

The Associated Press

HOLSTEIN, Iowa (AP) — A Michigan man is recovering after being wounded while pheasant hunting in northwest Iowa.State officials say Robert Grace, of Holly, Mich., was shot in the throat while hunting with five others near Holstein (HOL'-steen) on Saturday. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says he was treated for two shotgun pellets in the throat and released from the hospital.The agency says the hunters were in a field when a pheasant flew up and Grace was shot.http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/news-59/1225720443263430.xml & storylist=newsmichigan

STAPLES supports this:

I hear ya - the latest stats according to the hunters themselves (which you know probably isn't right, because they're so stupid, but I hope so!) is that for every 100 who leave the sport, only 69 start. Actually that is from last year, there are more sharply declining rates this year that hunters are blaming on the economy since hunting is a "luxury".

Oh, I'm sorry, since they all claim to eat the poor animals they murder, since when is it a luxury? Oh yeah, because KILLING is the reason they hunt, not eating, duh!!! No wonder the better off hunters are "donating" lead contaminated meat to food pantries, they wouldn't eat it themselves. Better to palm it off on poor people and look like heros. Did I mention I HATE hunters???

STAPLES supports this:

--- On Sun, 11/9/08, Jillyz <lady wrote:

Jillyz <ladyRe: Man shot in throat in hunting accident in NW Iowa Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 7:58 AM

Perhaps with all these hunting accidents happening, they will become an endangered species. I wont be rushing off to sign any petitions to save them though...

Jill

- Shannon Morgan

AnimalsInNeed ; ntar_network ; animalconnectiontx ; anon ; Char Duncan ; Claire Pittman ; George Crass ; Lola ; Animal Rights Resources ; animalrightsandvega ns ; Animals Advocates ; AnimalsNeedUsNow ; ARAs ; extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com ; Fortheanimals7 ; ; In Solidarity with Animals ; Planet4Animals ; Speak 4 Animals ; Vegan_Animal_ Rights

The Associated Press

HOLSTEIN, Iowa (AP) — A Michigan man is recovering after being wounded while pheasant hunting in northwest Iowa.State officials say Robert Grace, of Holly, Mich., was shot in the throat while hunting with five others near Holstein (HOL'-steen) on Saturday. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says he was treated for two shotgun pellets in the throat and released from the hospital.The agency says the hunters were in a field when a pheasant flew up and Grace was shot.http://www.mlive. com/newsflash/ index.ssf? /base/news- 59/1225720443263 430..xml & storylist=newsmichi gan

STAPLES supports this: http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=88kMJXphN0k

They need to be forcibly sterilized!

Nancie

----

Shannon Morgan

11/9/2008 8:33:40 AM

Re: Man shot in throat in hunting accident in NW Iowa

I hear ya - the latest stats according to the hunters themselves (which you know probably isn't right, because they're so stupid, but I hope so!) is that for every 100 who leave the sport, only 69 start. Actually that is from last year, there are more sharply declining rates this year that hunters are blaming on the economy since hunting is a "luxury".

Oh, I'm sorry, since they all claim to eat the poor animals they murder, since when is it a luxury? Oh yeah, because KILLING is the reason they hunt, not eating, duh!!! No wonder the better off hunters are "donating" lead contaminated meat to food pantries, they wouldn't eat it themselves. Better to palm it off on poor people and look like heros. Did I mention I HATE hunters???

STAPLES supports this:

--- On Sun, 11/9/08, Jillyz <lady (AT) xsinet (DOT) co.za> wrote:

Jillyz <lady (AT) xsinet (DOT) co.za>Re: Man shot in throat in hunting accident in NW Iowa Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 7:58 AM

Jill

- Shannon Morgan

AnimalsInNeed ; ntar_network ; animalconnectiontx ; anon ; Char Duncan ; Claire Pittman ; George Crass ; Lola ; Animal Rights Resources ; animalrightsandvega ns ; Animals Advocates ; AnimalsNeedUsNow ; ARAs ; extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com ; Fortheanimals7 ; ; In Solidarity with Animals ; Planet4Animals ; Speak 4 Animals ; Vegan_Animal_ Rights

The Associated Press

HOLSTEIN, Iowa (AP) — A Michigan man is recovering after being wounded while pheasant hunting in northwest Iowa.State officials say Robert Grace, of Holly, Mich., was shot in the throat while hunting with five others near Holstein (HOL'-steen) on Saturday. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says he was treated for two shotgun pellets in the throat and released from the hospital.The agency says the hunters were in a field when a pheasant flew up and Grace was shot.http://www.mlive. com/newsflash/ index.ssf? /base/news- 59/1225720443263 430..xml & storylist=newsmichi gan

STAPLES supports this: http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=88kMJXphN0k