IndiaDivine.org

Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow - the shooter is actually being charged with "reckless endangerment"! Ya think?

http://www.wptz.com/news/18012492/detail.htmlCOVENTRY, Vt. -- Vermont State Police are investigating what appears to be a hunting accident in Coventry. A hunter from Alaska was hospitalized after he was apparently shot by another hunter.

The victim, Theron Willard, 32, of Anchorage, AK, was seated on a game chair (Is that a chair that was reserved for the "game"?) in a field when he was shot by another hunter, 21-year-old James Rowell of Newport. Rowell told police he was hunting on a knoll close to the field when he saw a group of deer and attempted to shoot what he thought was a buck with his hunting rifle. After the shot, Rowell said he heard screaming and realized he had shot another hunter. Willard was transported to North County Hospital in Newport for a gunshot wound to his lower extremities. He was later moved to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition. Rowell was charged with Reckless Endangerment and is scheduled to appear in Orleans County District Court on December 2nd.

I dont think that hunter will be sitting in that chair again, it really had a rotten view...Ah well, it looks like they are all doing a good job out there of shooting each other, jolly good job guys, keep it up!

- Shannon Morgan

animalconnectiontx ; ntar_network ; anon ; Char Duncan ; Claire Pittman ; George Crass ; Lola ; Animal Rights Resources ; animalrightsandvegans ; Animals Advocates ; AnimalsNeedUsNow ; ARAs ; extreme-animal-rights ; Fortheanimals7 ; ; In Solidarity with Animals ; Planet4Animals ; Speak 4 Animals ; Vegan_Animal_Rights

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:01 PM

Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!

Wow - the shooter is actually being charged with "reckless endangerment"! Ya think?

http://www.wptz.com/news/18012492/detail.htmlCOVENTRY, Vt. -- Vermont State Police are investigating what appears to be a hunting accident in Coventry.A hunter from Alaska was hospitalized after he was apparently shot by another hunter.

The victim, Theron Willard, 32, of Anchorage, AK, was seated on a game chair (Is that a chair that was reserved for the "game"?) in a field when he was shot by another hunter, 21-year-old James Rowell of Newport.Rowell told police he was hunting on a knoll close to the field when he saw a group of deer and attempted to shoot what he thought was a buck with his hunting rifle.After the shot, Rowell said he heard screaming and realized he had shot another hunter.Willard was transported to North County Hospital in Newport for a gunshot wound to his lower extremities. He was later moved to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition.Rowell was charged with Reckless Endangerment and is scheduled to appear in Orleans County District Court on December 2nd.

I do wonder if the person injured or killed were related to you if you would react the same way..... I am sure you'd feel differently if you were to find out your cousin or brother or close friend was killed or injured.

Last week here in Portsmouth, OH, one of our High School athletes was accidentally killed by the misfiring of a compound bow. There weren't even in the woods. My doughter knew this kid and so did her other friends. How can anyone find joy in the death of any young person? I am simply disgusted by the way folks react here when a tragedy strikes....

--- On Thu, 11/20/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx , ntar_network , "anon" <rObOt451pink, "Char Duncan" <chardunk, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424, "George Crass" <kittenfishy, "Lola" <lolaarapow, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivistresources >, animalrightsandvegans , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates >, AnimalsNeedUsNow , "ARAs" <AR_Activists >, extreme-animal-rights , "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7 >, "" , "In Solidarity with Animals"

<ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals >, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals >, "Vegan_Animal_Rights" <Vegan_Animal_Rights >Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

Wow - the shooter is actually being charged with "reckless endangerment" ! Ya think?

http://www.wptz. com/news/ 18012492/ detail.htmlCOVENTRY, Vt. -- Vermont State Police are investigating what appears to be a hunting accident in Coventry.A hunter from Alaska was hospitalized after he was apparently shot by another hunter.

The victim, Theron Willard, 32, of Anchorage, AK, was seated on a game chair (Is that a chair that was reserved for the "game"?) in a field when he was shot by another hunter, 21-year-old James Rowell of Newport.Rowell told police he was hunting on a knoll close to the field when he saw a group of deer and attempted to shoot what he thought was a buck with his hunting rifle.After the shot, Rowell said he heard screaming and realized he had shot another hunter.Willard was transported to North County Hospital in Newport for a gunshot wound to his lower extremities. He was later moved to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition.Rowell was charged with Reckless Endangerment and is scheduled to appear in Orleans County District Court on December 2nd.

It was a HUNTER that was shot. He's not even dead. Hunters are killers, whether they kill people or animals, they love blood sport. They deserve their "accidents". You did not hear any rejoicing the other day when a HUNTER shot a deer twice, missing and instead hitting a 16 month old baby girl and killing her INSIDE HER OWN HOME. If there were no hunting, there would be no hunting "accidents".

There would be no one close to me to suffer a "hunting accident" because they aren't hunters. I feel very, very bad for anyone in the woods innocently shooting animals with a camera who may be killled, but unfortunately, that is a real possibility because these neanDerthals don't always look to see what the "noise" was before they fire.

I make NO apologies for enjoying reading about them getting what they dish out. The animals have to deal with it every day of the "season". Are you for animals or the NRA?

--- On Sat, 11/22/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_houndsRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx , ntar_network , "anon" <rObOt451pink, "Char Duncan" <chardunk, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424, "George Crass" <kittenfishy, "Lola" <lolaarapow, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivistresources >, animalrightsandvegans , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates >, AnimalsNeedUsNow , "ARAs" <AR_Activists >, extreme-animal-rights , "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7 >, , "In Solidarity with Animals"

<ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals >, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals >, "Vegan_Animal_Rights" <Vegan_Animal_Rights >Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

I do wonder if the person injured or killed were related to you if you would react the same way..... I am sure you'd feel differently if you were to find out your cousin or brother or close friend was killed or injured.

Last week here in Portsmouth, OH, one of our High School athletes was accidentally killed by the misfiring of a compound bow. There weren't even in the woods. My doughter knew this kid and so did her other friends. How can anyone find joy in the death of any young person? I am simply disgusted by the way folks react here when a tragedy strikes....

--- On Thu, 11/20/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, "" <>, "In Solidarity with Animals"

<ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

Wow - the shooter is actually being charged with "reckless endangerment" ! Ya think?

http://www.wptz. com/news/ 18012492/ detail.htmlCOVENTRY, Vt. -- Vermont State Police are investigating what appears to be a hunting accident in Coventry.A hunter from Alaska was hospitalized after he was apparently shot by another hunter.

My Dear, the NRA isn't just about hunting, it is about the rights to own guns and to possess them for home defense. Yes, I have guns, no I do not hunt. Before you start dissing the NRA, you had better go back and look at the Second Ammendment and ask yourself just what will you do should the govt. take guns from private citizens and then only criminals have them and YOU become a victim? How will you protect yourself or your children from such an attack? I'd love to know that answer.

Sorry but when anyone puts the life of an animal before the life of a human, I have problems with that. The last time I checked, there were no laws against killing an animal but there are laws against killing another human being. Who told you that animals should supercede humans? You really don't get it, do you?

There is a fine line and you have crossed it. I can not condone the rejoicing in the loss of a human life in such an accident. How can you live with yourself? You disgust me!!

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmlsRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 9:23 AM

It was a HUNTER that was shot. He's not even dead. Hunters are killers, whether they kill people or animals, they love blood sport. They deserve their "accidents". You did not hear any rejoicing the other day when a HUNTER shot a deer twice, missing and instead hitting a 16 month old baby girl and killing her INSIDE HER OWN HOME. If there were no hunting, there would be no hunting "accidents".

There would be no one close to me to suffer a "hunting accident" because they aren't hunters. I feel very, very bad for anyone in the woods innocently shooting animals with a camera who may be killled, but unfortunately, that is a real possibility because these neanDerthals don't always look to see what the "noise" was before they fire.

I make NO apologies for enjoying reading about them getting what they dish out. The animals have to deal with it every day of the "season". Are you for animals or the NRA?

--- On Sat, 11/22/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds > wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, , "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA (AT) (DOT)

com>, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, "" <>, "In Solidarity with Animals"

<ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

I have no problem with owning a gun for self defense. I do. I used to participate in a target practice team. I sure as hell didn't shoot anything living! But, the NRA is the biggest lobbying machine for hunters' "rights". And if you haven't noticed, one 16 month old child was killed INSIDE HER OWN HOME this week by a bloodthirsty hunter who missed a deer - twice and instead shot through the walls of her home. Then, two in a daycare by other huntscum - all in a week. Or did you just conveniently forget that? THAT's a problem. I couldn't care less if they kill each other, but when innocents die or are injured, (children, animals, nature lovers "shooting" animals with cameras), it's unacceptable. It's unacceptable anyway.

A life is a life. I don't agree that a hunter's life is more important than an animal. To me ALL life is just as sacred. Who the hell are we, the destructors of the entire planet and its inhabitants to think we're so g-d damned special? I think the animals should come first. Just because it's against the law, doesn't mean the law is correct. Was the law correct when women couldn't vote? When slaves were legal? ACTivists know that laws are often WRONG. That's how laws get changed. If everyone were an autotom, like you, who just follows laws, do you really think anything would improve for people OR animals?

It's good you rescue dogs. But there are other animals besides dogs who need our help, and the needless slaughter of them has to stop! Hunters don't care value much of ANYBODY'S life except their own, that's evident every day when a hunter says "I heard a noise and thought he was a (fill in the blank).

No one is going to take your precious guns away. You need to seriously check your conscience, lady.

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_houndsRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 8:19 PM

My Dear, the NRA isn't just about hunting, it is about the rights to own guns and to possess them for home defense. Yes, I have guns, no I do not hunt. Before you start dissing the NRA, you had better go back and look at the Second Ammendment and ask yourself just what will you do should the govt. take guns from private citizens and then only criminals have them and YOU become a victim? How will you protect yourself or your children from such an attack? I'd love to know that answer.

Sorry but when anyone puts the life of an animal before the life of a human, I have problems with that. The last time I checked, there were no laws against killing an animal but there are laws against killing another human being. Who told you that animals should supercede humans? You really don't get it, do you?

There is a fine line and you have crossed it. I can not condone the rejoicing in the loss of a human life in such an accident. How can you live with yourself? You disgust me!!

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Sunday, November 23, 2008, 9:23 AM

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, , "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA (AT) (DOT)

com>, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

You do know that humans are mammals don't you???? If not I would suggest that you take a biology course again. Either that or you flunked biology in the first place

Just because we mammals walk on 2 legs and have less hair then those who do not, does NOT make us superior to other animals and for you to suggest that shows that you are NOT an animal lover after all!!

Any person who truly loves, respects, has compassion for and treats animals with ethics and morals would put their own life in risk to save another animal that can't speak!! I know I would in a second and I have already done it many times, can YOU say the same?? I don't think so!!

Nancie

----

Joanie Stambaugh

11/24/2008 6:19:51 PM

Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls > wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 9:23 AM

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, , "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, "" <>, "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

All, I felt compelled to write in on this topic. First off I am a vegan and avid animal rights activist. I speak out on my campus and attend organized protests for the rights of all sentient beings and the fact that non human animal models exist and provide better results since non human animals and human animals do not react the same to chemicals, toxins, etc.

With that said I also know and understand the rights detailed under the second amendment and for those who feel that a gun in your home offers you a level of protection not found with out it that is your choice. I will offer that there is statical evidence that states homeowners who attempt to utilize a private firearm are 85% more likely to have their own weapon used against them and the level of the attack escalates by 300% vs those who activate an alarm, call 911 or other more passive means of protection.

To the point I do have a problem with the email thread that states that (hunters) "...they deserve there accidents." No one deserves to be injured or killed, and anyone who feels this strongly has a real problem! Again let me state I do not agree with the practice of sport hunting and feel that it's barbaric but I also feel the same with the comment I reference above. In reading the post from Nancie I agree that the lives of innocent animals are precious and must be protected, I am curious how and under what circumstances you've placed your life in imminent danger to protect the lives of animals? Please don't take this as my questioning your honesty I merly was asking this question as to spur on debate and discussion on the topic. I by my nature am a pacifist and believe that with education and hope a change can be made.

To the poster Dr Catie K. I am not totally convinced that this group should be limited in it's views. Though I do not agree with the post that states non human animals have less of a right to life than human ones I do feel that you can be an animal activist to different degrees. I have never been in a situation where my life has been in question or mortal danger due to my love for animals does this make me less of an activist or deserving of removal from this group? Again I pose the question have you had your life in mortal danger based on you /our beliefs?

A group that deals in absolutes will absolutely fail. We are only as good as the diversity of our members and the views and collective experiences we all bring. Again this is just my opinion, I would hope that this group wouldn't remove me as some have stated about others who comment on posts in this group.

Shay~

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:08:02 AMRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!

You do know that humans are mammals don't you???? If not I would suggest that you take a biology course again. Either that or you flunked biology in the first place

Just because we mammals walk on 2 legs and have less hair then those who do not, does NOT make us superior to other animals and for you to suggest that shows that you are NOT an animal lover after all!!

Any person who truly loves, respects, has compassion for and treats animals with ethics and morals would put their own life in risk to save another animal that can't speak!! I know I would in a second and I have already done it many times, can YOU say the same?? I don't think so!!

Nancie

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Sunday, November 23, 2008, 9:23 AM

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>,

, "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, "" <>, "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals@

. com>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

Well I have my own opinions about hunters being shot but will discreetly keep them to myself except to say if it's good to give it's not bad to take. But my point today is what a lot of hunting accidents are happening, hunters shooting themselves, hunters shooting each other and tragically hunters shooting innocent babes and people. They seem so trigger happy, spraying shots around indiscriminately. The motto seems to be if it moves shoot it. So to my mind if that's the sort of thing they want to do then they should be prepared to take the consquences, if they get shot - tough titty! If they hadn't been there murdering in the first place then they wouldn't be shot. Maybe I wasn't so discreet about my opinions after all.

Barbara

you are a whackjob. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking that a human life is so worthless.

Let me ask you this... Do you live in a safe neighborhood? Do you have a 0% crime rate in your area? Well, if you do, let me know where it is so I can move there. People have guns for more than just hunting. I do not hunt but I have plenty of guns. I am a firm believer that gun ownership does not have to equal hunting. My husband does not hunt but yet, we have guns.

I can see that you have a small mind so I will not burden you with great thoughts but I will say that hunting is not murdering anything. You, as a hunter, are doing a service to the animals in that area by thinning them down and making sure that they do not starve in harsh winter months when there is no great abundance of food. Have you ever gone to the woods in areas where there is no hunting permitted and found carcasses of animals that starved? It is not a pretty sight, trust me. Which would you rather see-- animals harvested by hunters or starved to death by the lack of food? I think I'd rather see them harvested because starvation is a hard way to die.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Barbara Bates <babzbates wrote:

Barbara Bates <babzbates Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 2:39 AM

Well I have my own opinions about hunters being shot but will discreetly keep them to myself except to say if it's good to give it's not bad to take. But my point today is what a lot of hunting accidents are happening, hunters shooting themselves, hunters shooting each other and tragically hunters shooting innocent babes and people. They seem so trigger happy, spraying shots around indiscriminately. The motto seems to be if it moves shoot it. So to my mind if that's the sort of thing they want to do then they should be prepared to take the consquences, if they get shot - tough titty! If they hadn't been there murdering in the first place then they wouldn't be shot. Maybe I wasn't so discreet about my opinions after all.

Barbara

She/he's a hunter. The word "harvested" gave it away. And of course the "poor, spoiled starving deer need a savior" BS. If not, she just doesn't use what little grey matter she was born with and think for herself. She sounds exactly like any hunting forum - ver batim.

She's an infiltrator, a true animal lover does not use these terms and call others who are for the animals, not the murdering bastards, "whack jobs" (that's a purely anti-animal label for animal rights activists, kind of like tree huggers) while desperately grasping at straws and talking about the safety of our neighborhoods. No one on this forum is interested in discussing crime rates of neighborhoods. We're talking about NOT killing animals with guns - they aren't going to rob you at midnight.

I believe in ecosystems taking care of themselves. When the murderers breed for hunting, (how many farms are there now?????), kill the predators so there will be more "big game", it all goes to hell.

And these are the same people who call it "sport". Pathetic.

By the way, when you kill Bambi's mom, I bet Bambi starves to death. Or do you murder her, too? Nah, no rack to mount.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_houndsRe: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 11:52 AM

you are a whackjob. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking that a human life is so worthless.

Let me ask you this... Do you live in a safe neighborhood? Do you have a 0% crime rate in your area? Well, if you do, let me know where it is so I can move there. People have guns for more than just hunting. I do not hunt but I have plenty of guns. I am a firm believer that gun ownership does not have to equal hunting. My husband does not hunt but yet, we have guns.

I can see that you have a small mind so I will not burden you with great thoughts but I will say that hunting is not murdering anything. You, as a hunter, are doing a service to the animals in that area by thinning them down and making sure that they do not starve in harsh winter months when there is no great abundance of food. Have you ever gone to the woods in areas where there is no hunting permitted and found carcasses of animals that starved? It is not a pretty sight, trust me. Which would you rather see-- animals harvested by hunters or starved to death by the lack of food? I think I'd rather see them harvested because starvation is a hard way to die.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Barbara Bates <babzbates (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Barbara Bates <babzbates (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 2:39 AM

Barbara

My Dear, you don't have a clue, do you? I have worked with shelters helping dogs get out and into rescues or homes, I have risked my life several times to save horses that would have probably killed a novice, I have spent money on animals that weren't even my own and given money to help those without it to feed their animals. Ssssooooo, does this mean I qualify? Hhhmmm, you really do not get it, do you? If you are going to sit and tell me that a human life is worth less than the life of an animal, I will have to say you are insane. Without the human aspect of rescue or anything else, animals do not stand a chance period but humans are also needed to help control the populations-- whether it be via spay/neuter or hunting and only taking certain animals. Like it or not, humans are needed for the balance of nature to

continue. If hunting is not permitted and monitored, two things can happen-- too many animals are left to forage in harsh winters or too many are taken. Why is this done? It is to ensure that the species survives and has a chance to procreate and not have to starve when times are bad. Unfortunately, many natural predators are no longer in many areas and something has to be done to keep nature in check. Humans are a vital part of the food chain and without certain hunting laws, animals would in fact die from starvation since there would be no way to control the populations.

Let me ask you this-- Would you rather a deer be taken quickly in hunting season or die as a road-kill and suffer for hours or days with broken legs and internal injuries? Would you rather that a pregnant doe starve to death or simply not be bred by a buck in a harsh winter because he was taken by a hunter? I think that common sense here should play a factor in your choices, if there is any common sense left.....

I am not saying we should turn out backs on animals. I am against animal abuse and neglect just as much as the next person. I am all for protecting those species on the brink of extinction. I am sure that anyone here with an ounce of common sense will agree that there is a huge difference between overpopulation and extenction....

--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspiritRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:08 AM

Nancie

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, , "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals@

. com>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, "" <>, "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals@

. com>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

My Dear, you don't have a clue, do you? I have worked with shelters helping dogs get out and into rescues or homes, I have risked my life several times to save horses that would have probably killed a novice, I have spent money on animals that weren't even my own and given money to help those without it to feed their animals. Ssssooooo, does this mean I qualify? Hhhmmm, you really do not get it, do you? If you are going to sit and tell me that a human life is worth less than the life of an animal, I will have to say you are insane. Without the human aspect of rescue or anything else, animals do not stand a chance period but humans are also needed to help control the populations-- whether it be via spay/neuter or hunting and only taking certain animals. Like it or not, humans are needed for the balance of nature to

continue. If hunting is not permitted and monitored, two things can happen-- too many animals are left to forage in harsh winters or too many are taken. Why is this done? It is to ensure that the species survives and has a chance to procreate and not have to starve when times are bad. Unfortunately, many natural predators are no longer in many areas and something has to be done to keep nature in check. Humans are a vital part of the food chain and without certain hunting laws, animals would in fact die from starvation since there would be no way to control the populations.

Let me ask you this-- Would you rather a deer be taken quickly in hunting season or die as a road-kill and suffer for hours or days with broken legs and internal injuries? Would you rather that a pregnant doe starve to death or simply not be bred by a buck in a harsh winter because he was taken by a hunter? I think that common sense here should play a factor in your choices, if there is any common sense left.....

I am not saying we should turn out backs on animals. I am against animal abuse and neglect just as much as the next person. I am all for protecting those species on the brink of extinction. I am sure that anyone here with an ounce of common sense will agree that there is a huge difference between overpopulation and extenction....

--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspiritRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:08 AM

Nancie

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, , "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals@

. com>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

ROFLMAO How the hell can I possibly hunt when I have two artificial hip joints and can not take to the woods to hunt? You are a moron.

NO, harvested is a common term used in referring to animals taken in hunting season. I am not a 'city slicker' like the rest of you on this group, I live in a rural area so this has nothing to do with me personally hunting. I do not hunt, dumbass.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmlsRe: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 1:05 PM

She/he's a hunter. The word "harvested" gave it away. And of course the "poor, spoiled starving deer need a savior" BS. If not, she just doesn't use what little grey matter she was born with and think for herself. She sounds exactly like any hunting forum - ver batim.

She's an infiltrator, a true animal lover does not use these terms and call others who are for the animals, not the murdering bastards, "whack jobs" (that's a purely anti-animal label for animal rights activists, kind of like tree huggers) while desperately grasping at straws and talking about the safety of our neighborhoods. No one on this forum is interested in discussing crime rates of neighborhoods. We're talking about NOT killing animals with guns - they aren't going to rob you at midnight.

I believe in ecosystems taking care of themselves. When the murderers breed for hunting, (how many farms are there now?????), kill the predators so there will be more "big game", it all goes to hell.

By the way, when you kill Bambi's mom, I bet Bambi starves to death. Or do you murder her, too? Nah, no rack to mount.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds > wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 11:52 AM

Barbara Bates <babzbates (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 2:39 AM

Barbara

Moderator, if this isn't ok then please just delete it, Barbara

So I'm a whackjob am I? And I have a small mind and should be ashamed of myself eh? Ok, far rather that than talk like a brainwashed idiot about how hunters are doing a service to animals. Let's be honest here, the only animals being done a service to is human animals, because they damn well enjoy stalking and killing animals and get their kicks out of seeing an animal fall dead..if the animal is lucky and isn't wounded and running instead. Don't you be telling me I am small minded madam because you with your patronising attitude "My Dear" thinking you know all about animal rescue and culling, harvesting, controlling oh and common sense make me feel ill. How you can condone hunting and say you love animals I cannot think! If a hunter gets shot up the bum who cares? Not me, serves him or HER right, if they weren't there they wouldn't get shot.

And in fact yes I do live in a safe neighbourhood as it happens, but I certainly wouldn't want your type living anywhere near me.

Joanne-

You are the one who is clueless!!! And I am not the only one here who thinks that.

The very fact that you think you are superior to other animals proves my point.

Hunting is vile and there is no reason to hunt in our society unless you are extremely poor and have no other options. BUT, 99.99% of all hunters do it for FUN and that is sick and twisted and for you to condone is also sick and twisted.

How would you like it if someone hunted you or your son for fun??

All animals deserve to be treated with respect and hunting them for fun is not respecting them!

Frankly, I hope the animals revolt and eat a few hunters.

I think it is great that you save dogs and horses, but humans are animals, too and we are not any better than the ones who don't speak human languages or drive. Etc

----

Joanie Stambaugh

11/26/2008 10:09:04 AM

My Dear, you don't have a clue, do you? I have worked with shelters helping dogs get out and into rescues or homes, I have risked my life several times to save horses that would have probably killed a novice, I have spent money on animals that weren't even my own and given money to help those without it to feed their animals. Ssssooooo, does this mean I qualify? Hhhmmm, you really do not get it, do you? If you are going to sit and tell me that a human life is worth less than the life of an animal, I will have to say you are insane. Without the human aspect of rescue or anything else, animals do not stand a chance period but humans are also needed to help control the populations-- whether it be via spay/neuter or hunting and only taking certain animals. Like it or not, humans are needed for the balance of nature to continue. If hunting is not permitted and monitored, two things can happen-- too many animals are left to forage in harsh winters or too many are taken. Why is this done? It is to ensure that the species survives and has a chance to procreate and not have to starve when times are bad. Unfortunately, many natural predators are no longer in many areas and something has to be done to keep nature in check. Humans are a vital part of the food chain and without certain hunting laws, animals would in fact die from starvation since there would be no way to control the populations.

--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit (AT) msn (DOT) com> wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit (AT) msn (DOT) com>Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:08 AM

Nancie

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, , "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!animalconnectiontx, ntar_network, "anon" <rObOt451pink@ gmail.com>, "Char Duncan" <chardunk (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Claire Pittman" <animalwarrior424@ >, "George Crass" <kittenfishy@ hotmail.com>, "Lola" <lolaarapow (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Animal Rights Resources" <animalrightsactivis tresources>, animalrightsandvega ns , "Animals Advocates" <animalsadvocates>, AnimalsNeedUsNow, "ARAs" <AR_Activists>, extreme-animal- rights@grou ps.com, "Fortheanimals7" <fortheanimals7>, "" <>, "In Solidarity with Animals" <ISWA >, "Planet4Animals" <Planet4Animals>, "Speak 4 Animals" <Speak_4_Animals>, "Vegan_Animal_ Rights" <Vegan_Animal_ Rights@grou ps.com>Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:01 AM

Are you on drugs??? The animals don't need us to as you say it "thin out the herd". There are plenty of animal predators to do that job- that is how nature wants it and we humans are upsetting the natural balance, no surprise there. We human animals don't give a shit about the planet either.

----

Joanie Stambaugh

11/26/2008 9:52:33 AM

Re: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!

Barbara Bates <babzbates (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 2:39 AM

Barbara

BS! You are the MORON, DUMBASS and a real evil BITCH to condone hunting!

----

Joanie Stambaugh

11/26/2008 10:13:28 AM

ROFLMAO How the hell can I possibly hunt when I have two artificial hip joints and can not take to the woods to hunt? You are a moron.

NO, harvested is a common term used in referring to animals taken in hunting season. I am not a 'city slicker' like the rest of you on this group, I live in a rural area so this has nothing to do with me personally hunting. I do not hunt, dumbass.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls > wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls >Re: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 1:05 PM

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 11:52 AM

Barbara

Well, I can see you are brainwashed by PETA and other nutjobs so the fact here is that YOU are doing the animals a disservice by not wanting to do what you can to ensure that the healthiest, strongest ones survive to continue the species. I feel for you and anyone around you.

Trust me, Dearie, if I lived in your neighborhood, you'd be VERY sorry to cross my path with your insane ideas. I can assure you that I'd become your worst nightmare.

Let me ask you this, if one of your children were to get injured or killed in a hunting accident, would you still feel that they deserved what they got? If you say yes to this, I pity your kids for having a mother who places animals before her own young.

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Barbara Bates <babzbates wrote:

Barbara Bates <babzbates Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 1:42 PM

Moderator, if this isn't ok then please just delete it, Barbara

So I'm a whackjob am I? And I have a small mind and should be ashamed of myself eh? Ok, far rather that than talk like a brainwashed idiot about how hunters are doing a service to animals. Let's be honest here, the only animals being done a service to is human animals, because they damn well enjoy stalking and killing animals and get their kicks out of seeing an animal fall dead..if the animal is lucky and isn't wounded and running instead. Don't you be telling me I am small minded madam because you with your patronising attitude "My Dear" thinking you know all about animal rescue and culling, harvesting, controlling oh and common sense make me feel ill. How you can condone hunting and say you love animals I cannot think! If a hunter gets shot up the bum who cares? Not me, serves him or HER right, if they weren't there they wouldn't get shot.

And in fact yes I do live in a safe neighbourhood as it happens, but I certainly wouldn't want your type living anywhere near me.

Well, I can see that you can't read. My name is JOANIE, not Joanne.

Secondly, I don't have a biological son and even if I did, it would be his business if he wanted to hunt. Hunting is not done for fun, as you seem to think. Many hunters do so to control the populations of deer and wild turkey. I know that when I farmed in WV, I had problems with too many deer destroying the pasture and turkey were just as bad so yep, we took up guns to get rid of the problem. The meat went on the table or to the food banks to feed the poor.

As I have said before and will say again, do you put an animal's life ahead of your own children, brothers, father or husband? If you do, then you are the demented one here. I think you need to start looking at reality and use some common sense because you are the one who is living in a fantasy land with grand illusions....

Joanie

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspiritRe: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 1:55 AM

Joanne-

You are the one who is clueless!!! And I am not the only one here who thinks that.

The very fact that you think you are superior to other animals proves my point.

Hunting is vile and there is no reason to hunt in our society unless you are extremely poor and have no other options. BUT, 99.99% of all hunters do it for FUN and that is sick and twisted and for you to condone is also sick and twisted.

How would you like it if someone hunted you or your son for fun??

All animals deserve to be treated with respect and hunting them for fun is not respecting them!

Frankly, I hope the animals revolt and eat a few hunters.

I think it is great that you save dogs and horses, but humans are animals, too and we are not any better than the ones who don't speak human languages or drive. Etc

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

11/26/2008 10:09:04 AM

My Dear, you don't have a clue, do you? I have worked with shelters helping dogs get out and into rescues or homes, I have risked my life several times to save horses that would have probably killed a novice, I have spent money on animals that weren't even my own and given money to help those without it to feed their animals. Ssssooooo, does this mean I qualify? Hhhmmm, you really do not get it, do you? If you are going to sit and tell me that a human life is worth less than the life of an animal, I will have to say you are insane. Without the human aspect of rescue or anything else, animals do not stand a chance period but humans are also needed to help control the populations- - whether it be via spay/neuter or hunting and only taking certain animals. Like it or not, humans are needed for the balance of nature to continue. If hunting is not permitted and monitored, two things can happen-- too many animals are left

to forage in harsh winters or too many are taken. Why is this done? It is to ensure that the species survives and has a chance to procreate and not have to starve when times are bad. Unfortunately, many natural predators are no longer in many areas and something has to be done to keep nature in check. Humans are a vital part of the food chain and without certain hunting laws, animals would in fact die from starvation since there would be no way to control the populations.

I am not saying we should turn out backs on animals. I am against animal abuse and neglect just as much as the next person. I am all for protecting those species on the brink of extinction. I am sure that anyone here with an ounce of common sense will agree that there is a huge difference between overpopulation and extenction.. ..

--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit (AT) msn (DOT) com> wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit (AT) msn (DOT) com>Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:08 AM

Nancie

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

You are the one obviously on drugs here. I live in a rural part of OH and there are far fewer predators than ever before due to the way we have taken over some lands and due to the way idiots have wiped them out in decades past so there are NO animals out there to take down deer or turkey. No, there are no where near the number of Bear or Mountain Lions or other big cats native to this area because as humans have come in to live, they have either been killed to protect livestock or they left because they were afraid of the humans. The same thing goes for most of WV, where I was raised. Farmers used to kill off the predators in order to protect themselves and the livestock and now there are not enough predators to do the job needed to thin down these populations. You need to do some research, Hon, before you start spouting

nonsense to me. Contact your local DNR offices and ask them for the statistics of predators and you will find that their numbers are lacking.--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspiritRe: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 1:59 AM

Are you on drugs??? The animals don't need us to as you say it "thin out the herd". There are plenty of animal predators to do that job- that is how nature wants it and we humans are upsetting the natural balance, no surprise there. We human animals don't give a shit about the planet either.

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

11/26/2008 9:52:33 AM

Barbara

HAHAHAHA Is this supposed to upset me? It doesn't because you obviously have no idea what the hell you are talking about. If you really had a clue you'd be dangerous!--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspirit wrote:

Nancie Elizabeth Barnett <deifspiritRe: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!! Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 2:01 AM

BS! You are the MORON, DUMBASS and a real evil BITCH to condone hunting!

-- --

Joanie Stambaugh

11/26/2008 10:13:28 AM

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ > wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls@ >Re: Re: Hunter Shoots Another Hunter From Behind - YEAH!!!Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 1:05 PM

Barbara