this needs to be remembered. Thus, we can just have an argument that

drags on for months.

If you want to abuse each other, please send emails to each other - and

not through this group! I want positive postings re the animals and the

environment.

Thank you,

Paul.

Finally!!

I have had to put several nuts on emaol block due to some very nasty private emails. I should have sent them to Abuse but figured there was no point, they'd just create another ID and start over with the harassment or else would delete the group, which is NOT going to help things at all.

Instead of whining about hunters who are controlling the overpopulation of certain wildlife species, why can't we find a way to control those populations and thus get rid of the hunting? If anyone has any solutions to the hunting issues and how to control animal populations, I'd love for them to share those methods so I can pass them on to the local Wildlife Groups.

Joanie

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Paul Rance <p_rance wrote:

Paul Rance <p_rance Final Warning For Abusive Postings Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 7:34 AM

I think everyone in this group has been given fair warming about abusive postings.Anyone who posts anything I deem abusive in this group will, from now on, and without warning, be removed as a member. It's human nature that if you offend someone they will attempt to offend you further by saying something they don't necessarily mean, but just to upset you. I think this needs to be remembered. Thus, we can just have an argument that drags on for months.If you want to abuse each other, please send emails to each other - and not through this group! I want positive postings re the animals and the environment. Thank you,Paul.

The only abusive postings I have EVER seen on is YOU calling everyone a "dumbass" or a "whackjob" while provoking people with a pro kill agenda, Joanie. And answering NONE of the intelligent questions posed to you about hunting. Funny, I have posed all these same questions to many hunters on their forums during over the years, but NEVER get an answer, just name calling. You're no different.. Now all of a sudden after Paul's threat to ban anyone that posts nasty messages, you're asking for "solutions" to population control in order to end hunting, but you torment a friend by boasting about the gunshots you're hearing and how great it is that animals are dying near you since hunting season started. You're f****** sick.

Paul, I am requesting that she FINALLY be removed or at least moderated or I am leaving. I didn't join this group to listen to anti's spew their hatred of us and the animals. I am getting "badvibrations" here! But I like this group other than her and really don't want to leave.

BTW my idea (and I have posted it before) is to use darts filled with progesterone on the does before rutting season - it's called Depo Provera for humans and works about 99% of the time. Also, the shot can last several months. But hey, that would take away the glee that hunters feel when they blow away innocent animals and watch the life slowly driain out of them before dismemembering them and hanging their heads above the fireplace.

Sorry, I really didn't need this first thing this a.m.!

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_houndsRe: Final Warning For Abusive Postings Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:23 PM

Finally!!

I have had to put several nuts on emaol block due to some very nasty private emails. I should have sent them to Abuse but figured there was no point, they'd just create another ID and start over with the harassment or else would delete the group, which is NOT going to help things at all.

Instead of whining about hunters who are controlling the overpopulation of certain wildlife species, why can't we find a way to control those populations and thus get rid of the hunting? If anyone has any solutions to the hunting issues and how to control animal populations, I'd love for them to share those methods so I can pass them on to the local Wildlife Groups.

Joanie

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Paul Rance <p_rance (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Paul Rance <p_rance (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Final Warning For Abusive PostingsSaturday, December 20, 2008, 7:34 AM

I think everyone in this group has been given fair warming about abusive postings.Anyone who posts anything I deem abusive in this group will, from now on, and without warning, be removed as a member. It's human nature that if you offend someone they will attempt to offend you further by saying something they don't necessarily mean, but just to upset you. I think this needs to be remembered. Thus, we can just have an argument that drags on for months.If you want to abuse each other, please send emails to each other - and not through this group! I want positive postings re the animals and the environment. Thank you,Paul.

Shannon-

They can also do this for any animal that has become "over populated" like the wild horses and burros, bears wolves, etc.

There is absolutely no need to hunt or kill any of them in this day of age. We have the capability to put any animal on birth control.

It is just a bloody shame that most humans are not as humane as the ARers except for the 1 ARer on this list.

Nancie

----

Shannon Morgan

12/21/2008 7:13:31 AM

Re: Final Warning For Abusive Postings

The only abusive postings I have EVER seen on is YOU calling everyone a "dumbass" or a "whackjob" while provoking people with a pro kill agenda, Joanie. And answering NONE of the intelligent questions posed to you about hunting. Funny, I have posed all these same questions to many hunters on their forums during over the years, but NEVER get an answer, just name calling. You're no different.. Now all of a sudden after Paul's threat to ban anyone that posts nasty messages, you're asking for "solutions" to population control in order to end hunting, but you torment a friend by boasting about the gunshots you're hearing and how great it is that animals are dying near you since hunting season started. You're f****** sick.

Paul, I am requesting that she FINALLY be removed or at least moderated or I am leaving. I didn't join this group to listen to anti's spew their hatred of us and the animals. I am getting "badvibrations" here! But I like this group other than her and really don't want to leave.

BTW my idea (and I have posted it before) is to use darts filled with progesterone on the does before rutting season - it's called Depo Provera for humans and works about 99% of the time. Also, the shot can last several months. But hey, that would take away the glee that hunters feel when they blow away innocent animals and watch the life slowly driain out of them before dismemembering them and hanging their heads above the fireplace.

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds > wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds >Re: Final Warning For Abusive Postings Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:23 PM

Finally!!

Joanie

Paul Rance <p_rance (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Final Warning For Abusive PostingsSaturday, December 20, 2008, 7:34 AM

Shannon-

They can also do this for any animal that has become "over populated" like the wild horses and burros, bears wolves, etc.

There is absolutely no need to hunt or kill any of them in this day of age. We have the capability to put any animal on birth control.

It is just a bloody shame that most humans are not as humane as the ARers except for .........

Nancie

----

Shannon Morgan

12/21/2008 7:13:31 AM

Re: Final Warning For Abusive Postings

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds > wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds >Re: Final Warning For Abusive Postings Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:23 PM

Finally!!

Joanie

Paul, I'm 100% with Shannon on this one, the whole time I've been a

member of this group this one person has repeatedly posted

inflammatory remarks about hunting and killing and has made several

barely veiled threats against people, including myself, who are

against cruelty to animals, indeed that is the theme of the group so

why are these posts allowed.

It is unpleasant to read these nasty spiteful remarks made to people

who are genuinely trying to inmprove the lot of animals the word

over. I have otherwise enjoyed being a member of the group but in the

new year I might rethink my membership if this nastiness is allowed

to continue.

To all those people who genuinely love animals and human beings I

wish a very merry and peaceful Christmas and for all of us in the New

Year I wish progress on the way to a kinder world.

Barbara

, Shannon Morgan

<fortheanmls wrote:

>

>

> The only abusive postings I have EVER seen on

is YOU calling everyone a " dumbass " or a " whackjob " while provoking

people with a pro kill agenda,  Joanie.  And answering NONE of the

intelligent questions posed to you about hunting.  Funny, I have

posed all these same questions to many hunters on their forums during

over the years, but NEVER get an answer, just name calling.  You're

no different..   Now all of a sudden after Paul's threat to ban

anyone that posts nasty messages, you're asking for " solutions " to

population control in order to end hunting, but you torment a friend

by boasting about the gunshots you're hearing and how great it is

that animals are dying near you since hunting season started. 

You're  f****** sick.

>  

> Paul, I am requesting that she FINALLY be removed or at least

moderated or I am leaving.  I didn't join this group to listen to

anti's spew their hatred of us and the animals.  I am

getting " badvibrations " here!  But I like this group other than her

and really don't want to leave.

>  

> BTW my idea (and I have posted it before) is to use darts filled

with progesterone on the does before rutting season - it's called

Depo Provera for humans and works about 99% of the time.  Also, the

shot can last several months.  But hey, that would take away the glee

that hunters feel when they blow away innocent animals and watch the

life slowly driain out of them before dismemembering them and hanging

their heads above the fireplace. 

>  

> Sorry, I really didn't need this first thing this a.m.!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds

wrote:

>

> Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_hounds

> Re: Final Warning For Abusive Postings

>

> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:23 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Finally!! 

>  

> I have had to put several nuts on emaol block due to some very

nasty private emails. I should have sent them to Abuse but

figured there was no point, they'd just create another ID and start

over with the harassment or else would delete the group, which

is NOT going to help things at all.

>  

> Instead of whining about hunters who are controlling the

overpopulation of certain wildlife species, why can't we find a way

to control those populations and thus get rid of the hunting? If

anyone has any solutions to the hunting issues and how to control

animal populations, I'd love for them to share those methods so I can

pass them on to the local Wildlife Groups.

>  

> Joanie

>

>

> --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Paul Rance <p_rance (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

> Paul Rance <p_rance (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> Final Warning For Abusive Postings

>

> Saturday, December 20, 2008, 7:34 AM

>

>

>

>

> I think everyone in this group has been given fair warming about

> abusive postings.

>

> Anyone who posts anything I deem abusive in this group will, from

now

> on, and without warning, be removed as a member. It's human nature

that

> if you offend someone they will attempt to offend you further by

saying

> something they don't necessarily mean, but just to upset you. I

think

> this needs to be remembered. Thus, we can just have an argument

that

> drags on for months.

>

> If you want to abuse each other, please send emails to each other -

and

> not through this group! I want positive postings re the animals and

the

> environment.

>

> Thank you,

> Paul.

>

My Dear, If folks don't like what they read from me, then do not email me privately as several have and have been put on block for their nastygrams.

Birth control shots for deer? You have got to be kidding me! How in God's name do you propose to carry this out without injecting the same deer twice? This is absolutely impossible to carry out without overdosing animals. Yes, it has been thought of before but the logistics just aren't workable. With Hundreds of Thousands of Whitetail Deer in North American, how would this be done in a way as to not overdose the does (females) and ensure that the dosage is correct? It just isn't possible over large areas BUT might work in smaller suburban areas where there are herds in tightly confined wooded areas..... Unfortunately, over large areas this is just not possible.

Shannon, I have asked numerous times for info on how to control populations but all I hear are a bunch of rants and tirades from people who obviously do not have to deal with this stuff on a daily basis. I honestly wish I could explain to the members here just how many animals roam this area and cause problems on the highway, destroy property and carry disease (diseases common to their species only, not cross-species contagens). Many on this group live in the UK or outside of the United States so it is impossible for them to know what I know about the problems we deal with here. Too bad that every member on here has the answer to MY questions without ever knowing what the real question was....

Again, Shannon, if you or anyone else doesn't like being called names, then don't sling them first and don't email me with childish rubbish.

Joanie

--- On Sun, 12/21/08, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmlsRe: Final Warning For Abusive Postings Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 10:13 AM

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds > wrote:

Joanie Stambaugh <the_hardluck_ hounds >Re: Final Warning For Abusive PostingsSaturday, December 20, 2008, 11:23 PM

Finally!!

Joanie