IndiaDivine.org

MASS KILLING * Hinesville, GA * MURDERED Christmas Day @ 8 AM - COME ON RESCUES -- THEY DIE ON CHRISTMAS - SPONSORS NEEDED !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSS POST / HELP SAVE THEIR PRECIOUS LIVES !! SO, SO VERY MANY WILL BE KILLED / SLAUGHTERED ON CHRISTMAS DAY - PLEASE DON'T LET THEM DIE THIS WAY!! CONTACT AND INFO BELOW

PLEASE CONTACT THE SHELTER OR THE PERSON(S) LISTED.

If you would like to adopt one of the animals below, please contact

Petra and Stephanie at bluemouse12@ hotmail.com

Stephanie Brooks <bluemouse12Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:42:43 PMFW: Liberty County Animal Control, Hinesville, GA - Euthanasia: Christmas Day @ 8 AM!!!

Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:46:23 -0500pbrooksSubject: Liberty County Animal Control, Hinesville, GA - Euthanasia: Christmas Day @ 8 AM!!!scanimalrescue; bluemouse12

SPONSORSHIPS APPRECIATED!!!!!

EUTHANASIA DATE: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 8 am

LIBERTY COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL – HINESVILLE, GEORGIA

If you would like to adopt one of the animals below, please contact

Petra and Stephanie at bluemouse12@ hotmail.com I have personally interacted with each one of these dogs. My descriptions are straight forward! My conscience would not allow me to hold anything back, and I would never give false information to save an animal, because it would only result in it being returned. You will never find vicious/dangerous animals on my listings – this includes the pit-bulls and bully mixes!

Usually, little or none is known about these dogs' medical history. We do know that a majority of them were abandoned by military, which means they are most likely up-to-date on their shots, heartworm negative, and generally healthy; however, we cannot guarantee that, which is why each dog must receive prompt veterinary care after adoption/rescue takes place.

Spaying or neutering at or after 6 months of age is a MUST!!! For low-cost spay/neuter services you can contact SNAC (Spay/Neuter Alliance & Clinic) at 843-645-2500 or at info snac1.com

Your help with adopting, rescuing, or fostering these dogs is immensely appreciated, as is your help with cross posting to others who may be able to help save a life.

MORE PICS OF ALL DOGS ARE AVAILABLE! HELP US FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Burt, the German Shorthair Pointer!

Burt is a beautiful German Shorthair Pointer, approx. 2 years old. He is a little scared when you first approach him, but once he understands that you mean no harm he is very sweet. He is submissive, just look at the picture where he sits and tries to make himself shorter than what he actually is. Unfortunately, someone did a “home job” on his tail. It was docked at an incorrect length and has a little knot on the end. I have no idea how people can do that… Burt is fine with other dogs. Just like with people, he stays off in the background until he feels like the coast is clear. He is very well

behaved and it is obvious that he wants to please. In his cell, he is very, very quiet and it is a sad sight to behold. Please save this beautiful boy from an awful fate.

*********************************************************************** Earnie is such a cutie! 805156 Ernie is a breathtakingly handsome dog. He looks to be mainly Black Labrador Retriever, though his coat has pretty waves in it and feels just as thick as can be. His eyes are a beautiful, warm amber and his personality is just wonderful. He gets along with all dogs, though he much prefers to be around female dogs. Earnie appears to be around 2-3 years old and is well behaved. He was definitely a family dog before he ended up in this horrible facility. How can anyone look into his eyes and not be compelled to save his life. Anyone should want to have a dog like Earnie. *********************************************************************** Nemo looks like a teddy bear. 8044074 This little guy may be skinny down to the bones, but he's as cute as a button. Animal Control listed him as a Beagle mix, but I'm not sure I see Beagle in his features. He has a nice honey color and large, round eyes with a bit of a curious, yet sad expression. He is all alone in his cell and since he's so skinny and has a very short coat, I'm sure he stays pretty cold. He likes other dogs and will not grow to be a huge dog; rather medium in size. He has soft whiskers that will tickle you awake in the morning, because surely you'd want to cuddle up in bed with him were you to adopt him. J I don't know about you, but I dare say he looks like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer if his nose was red instead of black. Doesn't he almost have the look of a little fawn? Nemo is estimated to be around 6 to 7 months old. *********************************************************************** Trina, the Black Labrador Retriever Puppy! Trina is a very fun loving and cuddly puppy, approx. 5 months old. She is as curious as can be and always wants to know what is going on, who is over there, how fast is that other dog, why are those people coming through the gate, and, and, and! J If you have children then Trina is the girl for you. She has lots of energy and would wear your kids out, and I’m sure they’d do the same for her. She is adorable and loves everyone and everything. She is very happy when taken out of her cell, but the moment you stick her back in there she looks lost. It’s hard to see all the dogs at Animal Control behind bars,

but when it’s a puppy it’s so much harder. Now that the nights are very cold, the puppies have no place to find warmth. Please bring Trina home and love her forever, let her be your child’s best friend and let them grow up together. Trina deserves to live. She is the missing link to your happy family. *********************************************************************** Yoda, the perfect baby! Meet our favorite fur baby this week! Yoda is still a puppy, maybe around 8 months old, and we believe he is mixed with Pointer. Yoda is the epitome of a family dog. He is everything people want in a good dog for the kids, the home and the other pets that may already live in the house hold. If friendly was a dog than Yoda would be that dog. Have a look at his pictures! Do you know what I mean? He is so sweet that there aren’t enough words to describe him. His coat is very, very soft and his warm eyes will break any dog lover’s heart. He is gentle and cuddly but he is miserable in his current surroundings. Yoda cries more than any other dog at Animal Control when he is stuck back behind the bars of his cell. It kills me to think about him

there right now. In fact, he was my last thought before I went to sleep last night. I pray that someone sees what a true find he is and rushes out to Animal Control to save his life. *********************************************************************** Capone, the white Staffordshire Bull Terrier! (Had adopter, but adopter found out they can’t have bully breeds where they live.) “From the past history of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the modern dog draws its character of indomitable courage, high intelligence, and tenacity. This, coupled with its affection for its friends, and children in particular, its off-duty quietness and trustworthy stability, makes it a foremost all-purpose dog.” That’s what you will find written about Staffie’s. Capone is no different. He is a fun loving, happy dog. He appears to be around 3 years old, is short and stocky and solid white; without a doubt, a very handsome boy. Capone MUST go to a family who knows his breed and embraces its traits. He is not good around male dogs, because he is an alpha male and will dominate; however, he is good around female dogs.

THESE DOGS WERE GIVEN A REPRIEVE UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY! I HAVE NOT HAD ANY INQUIRIES ON THESE POOR DOGS AND IT IS JUST BREAKING MY HEART... PLEASE, ISN'T THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP??? I AM OUTRAGED; THEY WERE DISCARDED LIKE THEY ARE NO MORE THAN TRASH AND MAY NEVER HAVE A CHANCE OF LIVING WITH A LOVING FAMILY. Mandy and Cara were abandoned like so many other fur babies all over the country, but they were abandoned by someone we usually call "Hero" or "Man of Honor;" they were abandoned by an Army soldier and his family. How do I know this? I know this, because the neighbors of this military family called Animal Control when they found these poor souls sleeping on the front lawn of what used to be their home, the day after their family packed up and left! Now, my husband is retired military and my son just got back from a tour in Iraq – many of you already know

this. I am very PROUD of our soldiers and understand what their families have to endure, but I don't want our country protected by soldiers who have such low regard for life. This soldier is not a HERO in my book! To make matters worse, poor Mandy is suffering from such a tough case of Demodex that it is beyond me how this family could exist day in and day out knowing that their furry family member is in such discomfort. I went to the feed store to purchase Ivermectin and Mandy has already started treatment. Our guess is that her coat will be healthy again in about 3 months, but in order for her coat to have a chance to heal, she will first need a chance to live… We are wondering whether Mandy and Cara could be sisters, because besides the Demodex and

the fact that one is black and the other is white with black, they look just alike. Mandy has a very cute and irresistible face and is an extreme cuddle bug. She has such a need for loving and petting that it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how neglected she was. Cara is an absolutely gorgeous girl and her coat is unbelievably thick and healthy looking. She is loveable, too, but also enjoys to run around the field and chase her sister. They are both good with other dogs and with children. When you separate the two, the one left in the cell will cry pitifully. Though they may be sisters, I do not think that it is necessary to adopt them out together, as long as they each go to wonderful homes where they receive lots of love and attention.

***********************************************************************THESE ANIMALS ARE IN FOSTER HOMES AND NEED TO GO TO FOREVER HOMES QUICKLY!Suzie, the Hound mix and Nathan, the Black Lab mix!***********************************************************************Shilo, the Beagle mix! This little guy was brought in by a nice woman who found him wandering. She had no idea that Liberty Animal Control is a kill facility and was very upset, but she could not keep him. What made matters worse the animal control officer on duty wanted to euthanize Shilo immediately because he had a nasty gash behind his left ear. Since the gash is not life threatening and has already begun to heal now, we asked to be given a chance

to save this little man. Shilo would be perfect for a family who wants a smaller dog, as he is only medium in size. Though he is mostly black/liver colored you can see that there had to be some Beagle in his family tree. He is great with other dogs and children, walks well on his leash and is an all around good family dog. Please let his rough beginnings at animal control result in a Happy Ending.***********************************************************************Shorty, the Red Nose Pit Bull Terrier.There's just one thing I would like to say about Shorty – I love him! I wished that's all I'd have to say to get you to give him a second look, but I know that's not enough so let me elaborate a little. Shorty was brought in by a nice couple who found him wandering. They noticed right away that he was a sweetheart and ever since they dropped him off they have been worried about him. They can't keep Shorty, but they like him so much that they have offered to sponsor his shots and a skin scrape, because Shorty has a small amount of Demodex on the side of his body. Demodex is a NON-CONTAGIOUS mange – a mite that lives underneath the skin of ALL dogs!!! The only time it becomes

aggravated is when a dog does not receive proper nutrition and is exposed to the elements and to stress. I guess poor Shorty had his share of that. Nevertheless, he is just as loving and cuddly as can be. He puts his short legs on you and tries to make himself as long as he can to get your attention and love. He truly is a short and little guy and so deserves a wonderful home. His eyes are lovely and his red nose is just as kissable as can be. Yes, his coat needs a little work, but within 2 weeks of living in a loving home, receiving regular food and water and having a nice warm place to sleep his coat will clear up and Shorty will be gorgeous. Shorty is around 3 years old. I hope that Shorty's tough life is about to turn around and become wonderful.

Please click to feed dogs and cats in shelters !http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Generates donations of food to abused and neglected animals.

Please click to help other animals in need !

http://babyseals.care2.com

Generates donations to Seals, Rainforest, Oceans, Big Cats, Primates, Pets.

Please click if you can help !

http://www.imom.org/To better the lives of sick, injured and abused companion animals. We are dedicated to insure that no companion animal has to be euthanized simply because their caretaker is financially challenged.http://www.imom.org/pin/general/reba-pupa.htm

"Helping people help pets".

NOTICE :

TO MY PERSONAL CONTACTS:

1) As always; if you wish to be removed from my list please reply to me and ask to be removed. You will be removed promptly. Please reply from the post you have received and from the same email address that you received the post. This will facilitate easier removal of your email address.

2) You can place a BLOCK on my email address.

3) Please consider joining a group that I post to as I am limited to how MANY posts or emails I can send out per day. I post to the groups first; then private contacts. I can send you a list of groups upon request.

TO MEMBERS:

1) You are getting messages THRU a group(s) that you and I are both members of.

2) I DO NOT have your personal email address; YOU ARE NOT BEING SPAMMED !!!

3) If you do not wish to receive messages from me please you have an option:

CHANGE YOUR GROUP SETTINGS: If you are on INDIVIDUAL EMAIL; or have not made a choice on how to receive messages you will receive ALL the messages going into the group.

4) Please do not ask me to remove your email address from a group; you must from the group.

5) For further assistance regarding the groups please contact the owner or moderator of that group