IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Philly, PA: Announcing Opening of Pet & Animal Rights Law Office

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

www.phillypetlaw.com ---> ALL INFO IS BELOW

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, Sue <nomadzoo wrote:

PHILADELPHIA, PA AND VICINITY: Announcing Opening of Pet and Animal Rights Law OfficeThursday, April 9, 2009, 7:39 AM

Sorry if you're getting this email more than once - there's been a lot of interest and many rescue friends very excited about it, and are spreading the word along with me . . .

Hi Everyone -

I am proud to announce the opening of my husband's new law practice which focuses on pet related legal matters and animal rights law, including but not limited to matters such as:Landlord-Tenant pet related lease matters and disputes;Wills and Trusts for continuing pet care after its owner has died (especially important forowners of large birds who often outlive their owners);Hoarders cases;Pet purchase, adoption, rescue, shelter, breeder and veterinarian disputes; and501©(3) non-profit incorporations.

Eric has volunteered for numerous animal rescue organizations in Pennsylvania andConnecticut. He is American Red Cross Certified in Pet First Aid. Eric also worked atAction for Animals in Latrobe, Pennsylvania as an animal caretaker and adoptioncounselor. Eric was and still is active with SARAH Handicapped Pet Rescue in Stratford,Connecticut as both a foster and a fundraiser. Eric is currently active with Philly Ferals’project to spay and neuter feral cats in the city of Philadelphia, and is the legal advisor forPurrFectPaws Rescue in Drexel Hill, PA, as well as the Business Manager and GeneralCounsel of Sniffles and Friends Professional Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Service. He alsoparticipates in many interstate dog and cat transport relays sponsored by rescueorganizations all over the United States

Please check out his website at www.phillypetlaw.com and feel free to contact him regarding pet related legal matters.

As most of you know, Eric and I have been involved in rescue, fostering, and transport for years and are truly dedicated to helping other rescuers in any way possible.

Thanks!

Sue Senn

Sniffles and Friends

Philadelphia, PA

http://www.snifflesandfriends.com