IndiaDivine.org

Awesome News EU agree ban......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was relieved to see your name Shannon, I was wondering about you.... I had been absent from the computer for a little while and it took a few days to figure out what was missing - I suddenly realised it was you!

Take care,

Jill

Guest guest

Oh, Jilly you're so sweet! I have been working on some other stuff; HAD to take a break from the computer for a while. I got a deep, serious depression from all this. Seems like everyone I know is falling apart or is physically sick from the stress of it all right now.

I just adopted the sweetest pittie EVER last week, so lots of energy into training him, giving him attention, etc. He was found as an approximate 6 month old, abandoned on an interstate, just a skeleton with no hair. This lady runs a no-kill rescue and took him in, brought him back from the brink of death and he's been there for FIVE YEARS! He's so sweet - it's hard to imagine anyone not adopting him. But, he is a pittie and a black one at that, so no chance. I have been blessed beyond belief to have him. He seems to understand everything I say to him, even asked to be let out "go potty" after one day!!! I am including an attachment for you to see. I have wanted to adopt a pittie for years, but already had a house full and a dog agressive Dobie, my little diva Sophie, but she's finally gotten used to him, no fighting. Plus, he's the first one to leave ANY squabble. Yeah,

they're soooooo vicious.

I don't know if this group accepts attachments, so I will upload them into the "photos" section when you click on "visit your group" on the right side of this page.

Thanks for noticing, sweetie. You're a doll. How are YOU doing?

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, Jillyz <lady wrote:

Jillyz <lady Re: Awesome News EU agree ban...... Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 10:43 AM

I was relieved to see your name Shannon, I was wondering about you.... I had been absent from the computer for a little while and it took a few days to figure out what was missing - I suddenly realised it was you!

Take care,

Jill

Guest guest

Oops, sent same pic twice. Here's a cute one of him giving me kisses - he is just SO romantic LOL!!!! This was at our Candlelight Vigil for the two burned pitties. It was the week before I brought him home.

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmlsRe: Re: Awesome News EU agree ban...... , ladyDate: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 8:45 AM

Oh, Jilly you're so sweet! I have been working on some other stuff; HAD to take a break from the computer for a while. I got a deep, serious depression from all this. Seems like everyone I know is falling apart or is physically sick from the stress of it all right now.

I just adopted the sweetest pittie EVER last week, so lots of energy into training him, giving him attention, etc. He was found as an approximate 6 month old, abandoned on an interstate, just a skeleton with no hair. This lady runs a no-kill rescue and took him in, brought him back from the brink of death and he's been there for FIVE YEARS! He's so sweet - it's hard to imagine anyone not adopting him. But, he is a pittie and a black one at that, so no chance. I have been blessed beyond belief to have him. He seems to understand everything I say to him, even asked to be let out "go potty" after one day!!! I am including an attachment for you to see. I have wanted to adopt a pittie for years, but already had a house full and a dog agressive Dobie, my little diva Sophie, but she's finally gotten used to him, no fighting. Plus, he's the first one to leave ANY squabble. Yeah,

they're soooooo vicious.

I don't know if this group accepts attachments, so I will upload them into the "photos" section when you click on "visit your group" on the right side of this page.

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, Jillyz <lady (AT) xsinet (DOT) co.za> wrote:

Jillyz <lady (AT) xsinet (DOT) co.za> Re: Awesome News EU agree ban......Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 10:43 AM

Take care,

Jill

Guest guest

He's a lucky boy, Shannon! Yes, it's easy to get stressed out trying to help the animals. I was heavily involved in trying to save Shambo the Bull from being killed a coupla years ago. People congratulated me when he was saved, then there was an appeal and he ended up being murdered, so you can imagine how I felt. I still care as much, though I need some lighthearted relief now and then, which is where my nonsense creatures come in! I've always been involved in the AR/enviro scene through music and poetry, and I just do what I can really, which is all I ask of anyone here.

Re pics posting. No probs at all posting to the group. Esp. these pics of Gus, as they cheer people up, and it's a good news story after the way he was treated. I'd just advise people to keep pics to about the size you've posted them. Some people are still on dialup and a pic several hundred kb will take a while to load.

Take Care,

Paul.--- On Thu, 30/4/09, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmlsRe: Re: Awesome News EU agree ban...... Date: Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 3:03 PM

Oops, sent same pic twice. Here's a cute one of him giving me kisses - he is just SO romantic LOL!!!! This was at our Candlelight Vigil for the two burned pitties. It was the week before I brought him home.

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Shannon Morgan <fortheanmls wrote:

Shannon Morgan <fortheanmlsRe: Re: Awesome News EU agree ban...... , ladyDate: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 8:45 AM

they're soooooo vicious.

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, Jillyz <lady (AT) xsinet (DOT) co.za> wrote:

Jillyz <lady (AT) xsinet (DOT) co.za> Re: Awesome News EU agree ban......Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 10:43 AM

Take care,

Jill