IndiaDivine.org

CA * ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT - NO FOOD/ WATER!! Anza, CA - PLEASE CROSS POST THIS UPDATE............. URGE...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / HELP ASAP!! ALL LEFT WITH NO FOOD / WATER - DOGS / PUPPIES / BIRDS / GOATS !! NEED HELP NOW !! CONTACT AND INFO BELOW

Muttmatchla <MuttmatchlaFwd: MUST READ!!!! Anza, CA - PLEASE CROSS POST THIS UPDATE............. URGE...Thursday, April 23, 2009, 1:16 PM

This is so scary.... are rescue groups now bailing on their animals?

Sheilah www.muttmatchla.org323-664-5877I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will NOT refuse to do the something that I can do - Helen Keller

DMWDOSent: 4/23/2009 7:44:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight TimeSubj: : UPDATE HELP Anza, CA - PLEASE CROSS POST THIS UPDATE............. URGENT!! - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!

---------- Forwarded message ----------Tiffany Norton <tiffanycgsr ( @ SBCGLOBAL. NET )Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:57 PMRe: Anza, CA - URGENT!! - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!merrillflam, shelterCc: blake_blake, aesken, ilovedogs1, bjhoxie, gdj1244, ykhome, rescuethosedogs, chevron8, Scott_Watanabe, debbie, lynne, adoptachowla, kross, mikarl, janettelabella, ashley, RedFang13, info, ucanbadiva2, rescue, jessicacliver, trumandog, BonnieHoxie <Bonnie.Hoxie, shana.kaplan, dogluva319, thekriskellyfoundation, npedersen, thilo, patriciaraquell, gledesma, sandradsimpson, kozmomjI just got word from an independent rescuer who lives in the area. She went to the property last night and rescued what she could fit in her car. Several rotties, several shepherds, poodles, chihuahuas, and terrier mixes. I will get pics and send out. Most of the females are likely pregnant. The situation is deplorable. She will go back out if we have rescues lined up. She is just a one woman operation and will need help with the dogs she picked up last night. There are also lots of birds (pigeons, doves, geese), if anyone can forward on to the appropriate rescues. Thanks!

Tiffany NortonCoastal German Shepherd Rescue

merrill flam Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:38:22 -0700 (PDT)<shelter

Anza, CA - URGENT!! - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!

--- On Wed, 4/22/09, bonnie hoxie <bjhoxie wrote:

we need to really really be untied in this in order to be effective.... Merrill - If every rescue that you email blast to - could take 1 dog / animal / foster we can do something.......

Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:25:06 -0500Anza, CA - URGENT!! - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!dogluva319To: dogluva0319; animalupdates; merrillflam; bjhoxie; zgirlspurpletruck

---------- Forwarded message ----------Tracey Benzel <benzeltWed, Apr 22, 2009 at 6:16 PMAnza, CA - URGENT!! - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!

PLEASE READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP !!!

"My sister said that as of yesterday no rescue groups have responded and animal control did come by and photograph the property but said they wouldn't be back for a couple of days.

My sister said the following was still left:

- Chihuahuas

- Toy Poodles

- Rottweiler mix puppies

- Pitbuills

- German Shepherds

- Goats

- Peacocks

- Rabbits

- Pigeons

- Doves

- Geese

- German Shepherds"

Eldad Hagar eldad75 (at gmail.com)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:37 PM

Re: URGENT!! - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!

I just got this email. I am going down there at 2:00 P.M TODAY, and I will stay there until everybody is fed.

If anyone would like to join me, please let me know. (it is a 2.5 hour drive to that location - ANZA, CALIFORNIA).

The girl said there are 300 animals there, and no rescue has taken over the situation. This is just first aid, and I'll report back as soon as I get back.

Eldad

-

Ruth Silny

Kay Tornborg ; Andrea Franks ; Francoise Koster ; Valerie ; Erik Cervantes ; Barbara Wilson ; Blake Donovan ; mary chatman ; Laura Butler ; Tiffany ; Dana Miller ; Lindsay Reeves ; C Fish ; Amanda

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:59 AM

Fw: URGENT - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER

Please network per the information below. Frightening.

"Sandi Cain" Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:43:14 -0700Roni Raczkowski ronir; Kelly Gibson mdgrrrl; Marie reehutch; Dawn Beattie dcbURGENT - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER

Hi:

This is an FYI to network. Kathy is our forums moderator. I've sent to all appropriate BF staff already, and suggested they contact nmhp, so you needn't do any of that.

Just network as you can, and I'm getting more info from kathy.

Sandi

-

Weibelt, Kathy kweibelt (at facorelogic.com)

nmhp

Cc: Sandi Cain

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:12 AM

URGENT - ABANDONED ANIMALS IN DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!

Please help! There is a horrible situation up in Anza; where the man who chain sawed his horse lives (the guy is in custody now).

Apparently he was breeding and selling animals at the swap meet.

My sister lives in Anza, and has made two trips to the property and rescued some rabbits, birds, and a goat, but she says there are tons of animals still on the property uncared for with no food or water for several days now and filthy conditions.

Locals have been up there to take what they can, but there are still several animals up there suffering.

My sister said that as of yesterday no rescue groups have responded and animal control did come by and photograph the property but said they wouldn't be back for a couple of days.

My sister said the following was still left:

- Chihuahuas

- Toy Poodles

- Rottweiler mix puppies

- Pitbuills

- German Shepherds

- Goats

- Peacocks

- Rabbits

- Pigeons

- Doves

- Geese

- German Shepherds

Directions to the property:

Once in Anza head East on Highway 371 you will come to a road called Kirby and go right.

Take Kirby all the way through the community of Terwilliger past the dump past camp Anza to the very end; at the end you can only go right on a road called Ramsey.

Stay on Ramsey for less them a mile and you will see a sign on the left that says Terwillger (locals refer to it as dirt Terwillger) go left at that road; stay on it for about a mile till you see a sign on the left that says "Jacks" (this is the guys name who was arrested) and go left follow the dirt road down and on the right there will be two huge white signs that say "Jacks" and that is his driveway. There is a caretaker on the property named Phil Thomas who says the water and electricity will be turned off tomorrow (Thursday).

Call my sister Michelle at (951) 500-1764 if you need further directions.

Or you can reach me at the numbers below.

Kathy D. Weibelt

Assistant to Richard Lombardi

First American CoreLogic

4 First American Way

Santa Ana, CA 92707

Direct: (714) 250-6897

Fax: (714) 250-6953

Cell: (562) 506-8896

www.facorelogic.com

NYSE: FAF

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!