Guest guest

Guest guest

A while ago I found out that Ecover wasn't as good as it should be. Having

used up my supplies I have now been using BioD laundry liquid, and I am

finding it better than Ecover. It seems to get clothes a little cleaner

looking that Ecover did.

Jo

Guest guest

Whats their washing up liquid like? do they do 5 litre jobbies like Ecover? The Valley Vegan.................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: A while ago I found out that Ecover wasn't as good as it should be. Havingused up my supplies I have now been using BioD laundry liquid, and I amfinding it better than Ecover. It seems to get clothes a little cleanerlooking that Ecover did.JoPeter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

I haven't tried their washing up liquid yet although I have 5 litres of it - I'm just waiting to finish up the Ecover that I already had. I'll let you know when I get to it.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, April 07, 2007 3:18 PM

Re: Holiday

Whats their washing up liquid like? do they do 5 litre jobbies like Ecover?

The Valley Vegan.................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

A while ago I found out that Ecover wasn't as good as it should be. Havingused up my supplies I have now been using BioD laundry liquid, and I amfinding it better than Ecover. It seems to get clothes a little cleanerlooking that Ecover did.Jo

Peter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Sounds like you had a nice time, welcome home to the slugs & snails! The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Yesterday we got back from a week in the West Highlands of Scotland. It is really beautiful there and we had a good time. Vegan meals are few and far between - we had to drive quite long distances on some evenings, and we got a little bored with vegetable curries and veggie burgers. I made notes of where we

had good meals, so when I've unpacked I'll write about those. We stayed at Cuildorag House - Veggie B & B in Onich near Ballacullish. The breakfasts were quite good, though there was no fresh fruit. There were cereals, hot rolls, toast and a cooked breakfast - plenty of soya milk and margarine. We had one dinner there which was delicious - carrot and ginger soupfor starter, followed by mixed vegetable pancakes with garlic potatoes and a lovely green salad with flowers (delicious but I don't know what they were) and the desert was a caramelised banana and pineapple tart with soya cream. It was a lovely meal. Jo Peter H

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

• 1 year later...