IndiaDivine.org

well, if yer not fer us, yer agin us..git in line media..*wa...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

oh, we don't get even a smidgen of real info here

its all cheerleading, and lotsa fireworks...triumphant music...

really scary actually..i keep waiting for big parades at nite with american flags waving and we have huge bonfires and..oh wait..that was nazi germany...

the news here is very biased and you have to search to find anything against the war,they never show civilian dead, only GI's waving to children, never the bombings that kill said children...every supposed WMD "find" is gleefully reported, hardly ever reported that each is false...al jezerra got hacked and ya can't get in from here//FOX news blares constantly about the need to lock up all dissadents, anyone speaking out against the war needs to be arrested...

its a scary time

fraggle

In a message dated 4/5/03 4:02:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Heartwork writes:

We had heard that you couldn't get any proper reports on the war in the US. I suppose your media doesn't show the injured Iraqi civilians - the 5 year old girl who had spinal injuries and will spend the rest of her life paralysed, or the one who has lost a leg, the chap without the arm etc. etc. etc. :-( Sky News was pretty good to start with here, up until about three days ago that is. Now it seems to be reporting what the government would want, so we are in the dark too now.

Guest guest

oh, you should see difference....

in WW2...you were told to try and stay close to home, buy local products, grow a garden, ..etc...there were rations and such..today you are told to buy buy buy..there are signs in all the windows of stores "business as usual"...while we bomb the world...

there use to be ads of cars screeching around corners with a glowing hitler carricature, all lovey faced...he would say " i luv it when you americans squeal your tires and waste gas and resources, you help me when the war" etc

my, how times change

well..the rich need that tax break...gas prices are almost $3 a gallon(yes, they are that cheap here o england..)..that Humvee is puttin a dent in their summer travel plans...

fraggle

oh, i knew they were nazi flags silly...

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/6/03 8:40:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Heartwork writes:

Joking apart, I hate that we have invaded another country - While I don't support Sadam Hussein, I am now totally ashamed to be British.

same here jo..same here

:(

Guest guest

I think they flew those swastika flags in nazi Germany. But I get your

point. I was at the International Spy Museum yesterday, and they have WWII

propaganda short films. There was one, featuring Donald Duck, that exhorted

people to send in their taxes early 'cause taxes paid for necessary

materials and workers to build the ships and weaponry necessary. Such a far

cry from George W. " Tax cut! Tax cut! " Bush.

Danielle

" You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake " --Jeanette Rankin

----Original Message Follows----

EBbrewpunx

Re: well, if yer not fer us, yer agin us..git in line

media..*wa...

Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:13:02 EDT

oh, we don't get even a smidgen of real info here

its all cheerleading, and lotsa fireworks...triumphant music...

really scary actually..i keep waiting for big parades at nite with american

flags waving and we have huge bonfires and..oh wait..that was nazi

germany...

the news here is very biased and you have to search to find anything against

the war,they never show civilian dead, only GI's waving to children, never

the bombings that kill said children...every supposed WMD " find " is

gleefully

reported, hardly ever reported that each is false...al jezerra got hacked

and

ya can't get in from here//FOX news blares constantly about the need to lock

up all dissadents, anyone speaking out against the war needs to be

arrested...

its a scary time

fraggle

In a message dated 4/5/03 4:02:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

Heartwork writes:

>

> We had heard that you couldn't get any proper reports on the war in the

> US. I suppose your media doesn't show the injured Iraqi civilians - the

> year old girl who had spinal injuries and will spend the rest of her life

> paralysed, or the one who has lost a leg, the chap without the arm etc.

> etc. etc. :-( Sky News was pretty good to start with here, up until

> about three days ago that is. Now it seems to be reporting what the

> government would want, so we are in the dark too now.

>

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

LOL - nazi Grmany.

I've watched Fox news for about 2 minutes - it was much too one sided for my liking.

At least here they do say, although not so often, when the wmd finds turn out to be something different. The white powder they found in crates turned out to be atropine, which is an antidote to some chemical weapons, so that doesn't prove a thing other than they were worried that chemical weapons would be used on them.

Today, apparently, for the 18th time :-) coalition troops are about to take Basra. Funny that, they reported they took it five days into the war, and every day since.

Joking apart, I hate that we have invaded another country - While I don't support Sadam Hussein, I am now totally ashamed to be British.

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

Sunday, April 06, 2003 4:13 PM

Re: well, if yer not fer us, yer agin us..git in line media..*wa...

oh, we don't get even a smidgen of real info hereits all cheerleading, and lotsa fireworks...triumphant music...really scary actually..i keep waiting for big parades at nite with american flags waving and we have huge bonfires and..oh wait..that was nazi germany...the news here is very biased and you have to search to find anything against the war,they never show civilian dead, only GI's waving to children, never the bombings that kill said children...every supposed WMD "find" is gleefully reported, hardly ever reported that each is false...al jezerra got hacked and ya can't get in from here//FOX news blares constantly about the need to lock up all dissadents, anyone speaking out against the war needs to be arrested...its a scary timefraggleIn a message dated 4/5/03 4:02:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Heartwork writes:

We had heard that you couldn't get any proper reports on the war in the US. I suppose your media doesn't show the injured Iraqi civilians - the 5 year old girl who had spinal injuries and will spend the rest of her life paralysed, or the one who has lost a leg, the chap without the arm etc. etc. etc. :-( Sky News was pretty good to start with here, up until about three days ago that is. Now it seems to be reporting what the government would want, so we are in the dark too now.

To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> anyone speaking out against the war needs to be arrested...

I hear that now they can also lock anyone up for sneezing. Apparently Bush has put out some sort of order instructing that people with symptoms of SARS should be forcibly quarantined. Y'know SARS - this "worldwide epidemic" which has so far infected less than 3000 people and killed less than 100.

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.467 / Virus Database: 266 - Release 01/04/03

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> > Joking apart, I hate that we have invaded another country - While I don't support Sadam Hussein, I am now totally ashamed to

> > be British.

> same here jo..same here

I didn't know you were British :-)

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.467 / Virus Database: 266 - Release 01/04/03

Guest guest

Bicycles are fine for young people who don't live in valleys.

Jo

-

sillyme5380

Sunday, April 06, 2003 4:47 PM

Re: well, if yer not fer us, yer agin us..git in line media..*wa...

can we say bicycle :)*petrols about $7 per gallon here Fraggle. *Jo

To send an email to -

Guest guest

wait, didn't england take us back over again???

we have a king..i just thought.....

In a message dated 4/6/03 12:52:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Snowbow writes:

>same here jo..same here

I didn't know you were British :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> wait, didn't england take us back over again???

> we have a king..i just thought.....

Actually, we never let you go - just don't tell all the Americans who think it's an independent country :-)

BB

Peter