light headed dream world.-

It's like not being grounded-

and it's a very scary feeling...

Does anyone have any advice

on what this might be?

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Guest guest

hi laura,

if you have blood sugar problem.........and carbohydrates do raise the blood sugar ........could you ask your doctor to do a blood sugar test for you?????/..........then you would know what problem you have with your blood sugar??????

take care

catherine

>Laura Wilson

> > >Re: questions for catherine and other's with blood sugar problems >Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:07:48 -0700 (PDT) > >I have some kind of blood sugar problemtho' I'm not sure what.-Seems that if I ever ingest too muchsugar or starch/ carbohydratesit feels as though I could justfall away into some kind of light headed dream world.-It's like not being grounded-and it's a very scary feeling...Does anyone have any adviceon what this might be? > > > > >The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone

Guest guest

I'm not sure if i'm doing this right, you will have to let me know. Anyway, I get that too from time to time, it could be hypoglycemia, or it could be diabetes, or even allergies or an intolerance to too much gluten. Complex carbs are better for low blood sugar than simple carbs. But they are worse for gluten intolerance. Try rotating your glutens and trying to eat more yams and tihngs liek that if you need a carb and see if that helps, and eat more vegis than carbs. :) Catherine Harris <cait2 wrote:

hi laura,

if you have blood sugar problem.........and carbohydrates do raise the blood sugar ........could you ask your doctor to do a blood sugar test for you?????/..........then you would know what problem you have with your blood sugar??????

take care

catherine

>Laura Wilson

> > >Re: questions for catherine and other's with blood sugar problems >Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:07:48 -0700 (PDT) > >I have some kind of blood sugar problemtho' I'm not sure what.-Seems that if I ever ingest too muchsugar or starch/ carbohydratesit feels as though I could justfall away into some kind of light headed dream world.-It's like not being grounded-and it's a very scary feeling...Does anyone have any adviceon what this might be? > > > > >The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone To send an email to -

Guest guest

Ya know, it just might be stress-related. It could happen!

*This message was brought to you by: Amy

>Surya Burdick

> > >Re: questions for catherine and other's with blood sugar problems >Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:36:15 -0700 (PDT) > >I'm not sure if i'm doing this right, you will have to let me know. Anyway, I get that too from time to time, it could be hypoglycemia, or it could be diabetes, or even allergies or an intolerance to too much gluten. Complex carbs are better for low blood sugar than simple carbs. But they are worse for gluten intolerance. Try rotating your glutens and trying to eat more yams and tihngs liek that if you need a carb and see if that helps, and eat more vegis than carbs. :) > >Catherine Harris wrote: >hi laura, > >if you have blood sugar problem.........and carbohydrates do raise the blood sugar ........could you ask your doctor to do a blood sugar test for you?????/..........then you would know what problem you have with your blood sugar?????? > >take care > >catherine > > > >Laura Wilson > > >Re: questions for catherine and other's with blood sugar problems >Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:07:48 -0700 (PDT) > >I have some kind of blood sugar problemtho' I'm not sure what.-Seems that if I ever ingest too muchsugar or starch/ carbohydratesit feels as though I could justfall away into some kind of light headed dream world.-It's like not being grounded-and it's a very scary feeling...Does anyone have any adviceon what this might be? > > > > >The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. > > >On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone >