IndiaDivine.org

re: that's it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/12/03 1:05:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, californiagnomes writes:

I had a funny thought, if someone joined this group in the last few days they would think "Did I join the wrong group by accident"? :D I don't think there has been much mention of veganism. :)

we do tend to hop around here a lot...

but..i've always enjoyed that about this group..we don't "just" talk about how great it is to be vegan....heh

Guest guest

Many people are walking a thin line in regard to mixing politics with religion. Saying that God should be mentioned in prayer in school, but by that thought to be fair we should also include Allah, Goddess, No God, in those prayers. Or maybe we should pray to Gods as so not to offend Hindus. I don't think it is fair to impose Christianity on a supposed free country, but I do see the tendency more and more to think that is ok. These are conservative times in our country, I hope to see the pendalum swing back a little so things are more balanced.

I had a funny thought, if someone joined this group in the last few days they would think "Did I join the wrong group by accident"? :D I don't think there has been much mention of veganism. :)

"it is mostly in the West where we seperated the two into distinct realms, and that was a long hard road, and many want the "old ways" back..heck, look at 90% of the current administration in the US...."

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Guest guest

we don't "just" talk about how great it is to be vegan....heh

It isn't all that great being vegan when you're trying to get something to eat in Covent Gardan @ 5pm on a Sunday. Thanks goodness for Holland & Carrot!

Jani.

To send an email to -

Guest guest

You're kidding, right? You are close to one of those excellent vegan 'eat

as much as you like for £5' chinese restaurants!

Dave

----

12 May 2003 21:33:19

Re: re: that's it

we don't " just " talk about how great it is to be vegan....heh

It isn't all that great being vegan when you're trying to get something to

eat in Covent Gardan @ 5pm on a Sunday. Thanks goodness for Holland &

Carrot!

Jani.

To send an email to -

Guest guest

How about Neals Yard - I'm sure we've been there on a Sunday.

Jo

You're kidding, right? You are close to one of those excellent vegan 'eat

as much as you like for £5' chinese restaurants!

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.474 / Virus Database: 272 - Release 18/04/03

Guest guest

If its the same one that I'm thinking of, it closed down last year. Please tell me where the other one's are.

-

Dave

Monday, May 12, 2003 9:39 PM

You're kidding, right? You are close to one of those excellent vegan 'eatas much as you like for £5' chinese restaurants!Dave ---- Date: 12 May 2003 21:33:19 Subject: Re: re: that's it we don't "just" talk about how great it is to be vegan....heh It isn't all that great being vegan when you're trying to get something toeat in Covent Gardan @ 5pm on a Sunday. Thanks goodness for Holland & Carrot! Jani. To send an email to -

Guest guest

That wasn't open either!

Prehaps, I just went on a bad day?

-

Heartwork

Monday, May 12, 2003 11:47 PM

How about Neals Yard - I'm sure we've been there on a Sunday.JoYou're kidding, right? You are close to one of those excellent vegan 'eatas much as you like for £5' chinese restaurants!---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.474 / Virus Database: 272 - Release 18/04/03To send an email to -