IndiaDivine.org

more fattening meals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How about a nice vegan french bagette dunked in olive oil, or heat up some good marinara sauce and dunk the french bread in that? I also like getting bagette and chopping up some really good organic tomatoes and mixing with olive oil and basil and putting it on my bread, yum. Also, eat tortilla chips, many vegan varieties, eat them with salsa or better yet guacamole.

Big vegan burritos with beans, rice, salsa and fresh lettuce, tomato. Find a resteraunt that cooks refried beans in vegetable oil and go there and get a side of refried benas (tell them not to top it with cheese), a side of guacomole, and then eat it with the chips they provide.

Eat macadamia nuts! Or peanuts, pisachios! They are all fattening.

I wonder if all the dieters are plotting to ban me now! For the record I am not a size 6! I am a nice voluptious vegan!

I read the ingredients of Pringles and they seemed to be vegan, are they not? I didn't read the bbq, sometimes they put honey in bbq chips. Maybe they have some of those elsusive "natural flavors". No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Guest guest

Pringles are Proctor and Gamble which are one of the biggest animal testers - they seem to have their fingers in every pie - i mean dont they make enough money already!!!!! God Damn capatilists!!!! Grrrrr

lv magick nuts

Guest guest

Yea, that's why I keep hoping someone else will make imitation pringles.

You'd have thought every supermarket would have their own brand, but I've

never found any half as tasty. Mind you, if anyone did make them they'd be

bound to shove whey in or something...

Ah well.

John

-

" Magick Nuts " <magick_nuts

Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:07 PM

Re: more fattening meals

> Pringles are Proctor and Gamble which are one of the biggest animal

testers - they seem to have their fingers in every pie - i mean dont they

make enough money already!!!!! God Damn capatilists!!!! Grrrrr

>

> lv magick nuts

>

>

>

>

>

> SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Guest guest

Heck, you only live once--go for what makes you feel good, within reason.

As for potato chips, I think Pringles is owned by the evil Procter & Gamble,

so don't go there. I saw a bag of Baked Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ Chips at a

Subway a few months back, and they have freaking chicken fat in 'em. Read

the labels, folks. What with gelatin in Planters nuts and chicken fat in

potato chips, you never know what these lunatics will put in food. Sheesh.

Just for the record, the food glaze in Trader Joe's chocolate covered

cherries is made from a beetle--whether it's a secretion or crushed up bugs,

I don't know 'cause they left the message on my answering machine, and I

didn't have the chance to call and ask, " What do you mean, 'from a beetle'? "

and ask if they don't think there's something really gross about that.

Danielle

" This is your American dream

Everything is simple in the white and the black

You will never need to see the grey anymore

You will never have to be afraid. " --Everclear

----Original Message Follows----

Surya Burdick <californiagnomes

more fattening meals

Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

How about a nice vegan french bagette dunked in olive oil, or heat up some

good marinara sauce and dunk the french bread in that? I also like getting

bagette and chopping up some really good organic tomatoes and mixing with

olive oil and basil and putting it on my bread, yum. Also, eat tortilla

chips, many vegan varieties, eat them with salsa or better yet guacamole.

Big vegan burritos with beans, rice, salsa and fresh lettuce, tomato. Find a

resteraunt that cooks refried beans in vegetable oil and go there and get a

side of refried benas (tell them not to top it with cheese), a side of

guacomole, and then eat it with the chips they provide.

I wonder if all the dieters are plotting to ban me now! For the record I am

not a size 6! I am a nice voluptious vegan!

I read the ingredients of Pringles and they seemed to be vegan, are they

not? I didn't read the bbq, sometimes they put honey in bbq chips. Maybe

they have some of those elsusive " natural flavors " .

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.

-Turkish proverb

Fact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of

carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month

adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually.

Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of

pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

Guest guest

I have a bag of Lay's KC Masterpiece Barbecue flavor potato chips in front of me and there is no chicken fat in the ingredients. These are not baked lays though...maybe there's a difference. I've never seen the baked lays BBQ. The only possibly questionable ingredient I can find on here is "natural flavor".

Here are the ingredients: (glad I'm a typist :)

potatoes, corn and/or cottonseed oil, sugar, salt, dextrose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, molasses, onion powder, monosodium glutamate, autolyzed yeast, spices, paprika and extractives of paprika, garlic powder, tomato powder, partially hydrogenated (soybean and canola) oils, yeast, citric acid & mesquite smoke flavor.

Take care,

Tammy

-

Danielle Kichler

Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:15 PM

Heck, you only live once--go for what makes you feel good, within reason.As for potato chips, I think Pringles is owned by the evil Procter & Gamble, so don't go there. I saw a bag of Baked Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ Chips at a Subway a few months back, and they have freaking chicken fat in 'em. Read the labels, folks. What with gelatin in Planters nuts and chicken fat in potato chips, you never know what these lunatics will put in food. Sheesh.

Guest guest

hi isnt the glaze made out of beetle called Shellac? I think it might have an e number it goes by as well tho.Danielle Kichler <veggietart wrote:

Heck, you only live once--go for what makes you feel good, within reason.As for potato chips, I think Pringles is owned by the evil Procter & Gamble, so don't go there. I saw a bag of Baked Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ Chips at a Subway a few months back, and they have freaking chicken fat in 'em. Read the labels, folks. What with gelatin in Planters nuts and chicken fat in potato chips, you never know what these lunatics will put in food. Sheesh.Just for the record, the food glaze in Trader Joe's chocolate covered cherries is made from a beetle--whether it's a secretion or crushed up bugs, I don't know 'cause they left the message on my answering machine, and I didn't have the chance to call and ask, "What do you mean, 'from a beetle'?" and ask if they don't think there's something really gross about

that.Danielle"This is your American dreamEverything is simple in the white and the blackYou will never need to see the grey anymoreYou will never have to be afraid."--Everclear----Original Message Follows----Surya Burdick <californiagnomes To: Subject: more fattening mealsWed, 9 Jul 2003 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT)How about a nice vegan french bagette dunked in olive oil, or heat up some good marinara sauce and dunk the french bread in that? I also like getting bagette and chopping up some really good organic tomatoes and mixing with olive oil and basil and putting it on my bread, yum. Also, eat tortilla chips, many vegan varieties, eat them with salsa or better yet guacamole.Big vegan burritos with beans, rice, salsa and fresh lettuce, tomato. Find a resteraunt that cooks refried beans

in vegetable oil and go there and get a side of refried benas (tell them not to top it with cheese), a side of guacomole, and then eat it with the chips they provide.Eat macadamia nuts! Or peanuts, pisachios! They are all fattening.I wonder if all the dieters are plotting to ban me now! For the record I am not a size 6! I am a nice voluptious vegan!I read the ingredients of Pringles and they seemed to be vegan, are they not? I didn't read the bbq, sometimes they put honey in bbq chips. Maybe they have some of those elsusive "natural flavors".No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.-Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually.Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one

acre of 20 year old trees.SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!_______________The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmailTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Well, shellac is from a lac bug, I think. Who cares--it's from a bug, it's

not vegan, and it's disgusting!

Danielle

Magick Nuts <magick_nuts

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:33:11 -0700 (PDT)

hi isnt the glaze made out of beetle called Shellac? I think it might have

an e number it goes by as well tho.

Danielle Kichler <veggietart wrote:Heck, you only live once--go

for what makes you feel good, within reason.

As for potato chips, I think Pringles is owned by the evil Procter & Gamble,

so don't go there. I saw a bag of Baked Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ Chips at a

Subway a few months back, and they have freaking chicken fat in 'em. Read

the labels, folks. What with gelatin in Planters nuts and chicken fat in

potato chips, you never know what these lunatics will put in food. Sheesh.

Just for the record, the food glaze in Trader Joe's chocolate covered

cherries is made from a beetle--whether it's a secretion or crushed up bugs,

I don't know 'cause they left the message on my answering machine, and I

didn't have the chance to call and ask, " What do you mean, 'from a beetle'? "

and ask if they don't think there's something really gross about that.

Danielle

Surya Burdick <californiagnomes

more fattening meals

Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

How about a nice vegan french bagette dunked in olive oil, or heat up some

good marinara sauce and dunk the french bread in that? I also like getting

bagette and chopping up some really good organic tomatoes and mixing with

olive oil and basil and putting it on my bread, yum. Also, eat tortilla

chips, many vegan varieties, eat them with salsa or better yet guacamole.

Big vegan burritos with beans, rice, salsa and fresh lettuce, tomato. Find a

resteraunt that cooks refried beans in vegetable oil and go there and get a

side of refried benas (tell them not to top it with cheese), a side of

guacomole, and then eat it with the chips they provide.

I wonder if all the dieters are plotting to ban me now! For the record I am

not a size 6! I am a nice voluptious vegan!

I read the ingredients of Pringles and they seemed to be vegan, are they

not? I didn't read the bbq, sometimes they put honey in bbq chips. Maybe

they have some of those elsusive " natural flavors " .

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.

-Turkish proverb

Fact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of

carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month

adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually.

Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of

pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

Guest guest

yeah it is digusting!!!!

its kinda funny - think of all the people who hate insects and squirm at the idea of them and yet they dont even realise they eat them!!!!!

i surpose ignorance makes their lives easier but its funny when you tell them that little detail!!!!!

i was made up when i turned vegan and started realising how the companies get away with allsorts in there food, its criminal it really is!!!!!!

im glad i dont eat all that stuff any more.

Lv SaraDanielle Kichler <veggietart wrote:

Well, shellac is from a lac bug, I think. Who cares--it's from a bug, it's not vegan, and it's disgusting!Danielle"This is your American dreamEverything is simple in the white and the blackYou will never need to see the grey anymoreYou will never have to be afraid."--Everclear----Original Message Follows----Magick Nuts <magick_nuts To: Subject: Re: more fattening mealsThu, 10 Jul 2003 03:33:11 -0700 (PDT)hi isnt the glaze made out of beetle called Shellac? I think it might have an e number it goes by as well tho.Danielle Kichler <veggietart wrote:Heck, you only live once--go for what makes you feel good, within reason.As for potato chips, I think

Pringles is owned by the evil Procter & Gamble,so don't go there. I saw a bag of Baked Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ Chips at aSubway a few months back, and they have freaking chicken fat in 'em. Readthe labels, folks. What with gelatin in Planters nuts and chicken fat inpotato chips, you never know what these lunatics will put in food. Sheesh.Just for the record, the food glaze in Trader Joe's chocolate coveredcherries is made from a beetle--whether it's a secretion or crushed up bugs,I don't know 'cause they left the message on my answering machine, and Ididn't have the chance to call and ask, "What do you mean, 'from a beetle'?"and ask if they don't think there's something really gross about that.Danielle"This is your American dreamEverything is simple in the white and the blackYou will never need to see the grey anymoreYou will never have to be

afraid."--Everclear----Original Message Follows----Surya Burdick <californiagnomes To: Subject: more fattening mealsWed, 9 Jul 2003 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT)How about a nice vegan french bagette dunked in olive oil, or heat up somegood marinara sauce and dunk the french bread in that? I also like gettingbagette and chopping up some really good organic tomatoes and mixing witholive oil and basil and putting it on my bread, yum. Also, eat tortillachips, many vegan varieties, eat them with salsa or better yet guacamole.Big vegan burritos with beans, rice, salsa and fresh lettuce, tomato. Find aresteraunt that cooks refried beans in vegetable oil and go there and get aside of refried benas (tell them not to top it with cheese), a side ofguacomole, and then eat it with the chips they provide.Eat macadamia

nuts! Or peanuts, pisachios! They are all fattening.I wonder if all the dieters are plotting to ban me now! For the record I amnot a size 6! I am a nice voluptious vegan!I read the ingredients of Pringles and they seemed to be vegan, are theynot? I didn't read the bbq, sometimes they put honey in bbq chips. Maybethey have some of those elsusive "natural flavors".No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.-Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds ofcarbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a monthadds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually.Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount ofpulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per

month!_______________The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

Guest guest

From Peta's list of non-vegetarian ingredients...

Carmine/Carminic Acid/Cochineal/Natural Red No. 4

Red pigment from the crushed female cochineal insect. Reportedly 70,000 beetles must be killed to produce one pound of this red dye.

Used in cosmetics, shampoos, red apple sauce, bottled juices, colored pasta, some candies, frozen pops and other foods (including red lollipops and food coloring).

Shellac/Resinous Glaze

Resinous excretion of certain insects.

Used as a candy glaze, in hair lacquer, and on jewelry.

Take care,

Tammy

-

Magick Nuts

Thursday, July 10, 2003 5:33 AM

hi isnt the glaze made out of beetle called Shellac? I think it might have an e number it goes by as well tho.