IndiaDivine.org

deep breathe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ok everyone, play nice..

i made my comments, simply because i thought it was funny...

meant no disrespect to the person who asked..

it just seemed funny that we just discussed it..and it comes around every 3 months or so

no big deal...its an honest question, and obviously important..

i did say i would let others answer it...i didn't try and put the person down, i just chimed in i thought it was funny...

i certainly didn't expect such a brew-ha-ha over it....

if someone thought i was attackin' them, hey, sorry..it was not meant in that tone..at all....

speakin of which, say, isn't it time someone asked about beer?

*giggle*

see..its all in good fun..

jests

*poke poke*

hullo?

*taps microphone*

is this thing on

cheers

fraggle

Guest guest

I'm not upset with you. I didn't even comment on your response until someone else got upset at you for it. And even then I said I didn't take what you said as you being mean.

Take care,

Tammy

-

EBbrewpunx

Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:18 AM

deep breathe

ok everyone, play nice..i made my comments, simply because i thought it was funny...meant no disrespect to the person who asked..it just seemed funny that we just discussed it..and it comes around every 3 months or sono big deal...its an honest question, and obviously important..i did say i would let others answer it...i didn't try and put the person down, i just chimed in i thought it was funny...i certainly didn't expect such a brew-ha-ha over it....if someone thought i was attackin' them, hey, sorry..it was not meant in that tone..at all....speakin of which, say, isn't it time someone asked about beer?*giggle*see..its all in good fun..jests*poke poke*hullo?*taps microphone*is this thing oncheersfraggle

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> speakin of which, say, isn't it time someone asked about beer?

That's a good point.... so, if I decide to take up drinking, which beers can I drink? (only kidding :-))

> *poke poke*

Hoy - watch what you're doing with that stick!!!

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release 14/07/03

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/31/03 1:38:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, luckycharm2315 writes:

Hey fraggle...Listen I'm sorry for whay was said, I just took it yhe wrong way,

fair enough

water under the bridge...all done

no harm

:)

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/31/03 3:34:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Heartwork writes:

The microphone is on! We know you were amused - nothing to be sorry for.

How's your garden nowadays?

overgrown

heh...

getting deluged with 'maters...and..i got this tiny little pumpkin from whole foods market last fall...saved the seeds and planted some..got a nice healthy vine out of em..and, since then, it has taken over over a 1/3rd of my backyard!!! i trained the vines up an impromptu trellis, but, it has overgrown that, traveled all over the back, heading toward the side...i've got over a dozen fruit on it the bigger then soccer balls..oops..i mean footballs..heh..more smaller fruit...

its been a productive year fer my lil yard tho..lotsa collards, mustards, CORN!(first time they've produced fer me), and tons more!

:)

cheers

fraggle

Guest guest

Hey fraggle...Listen I'm sorry for whay was said, I just took it yhe wrong way,EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok everyone, play nice..i made my comments, simply because i thought it was funny...meant no disrespect to the person who asked..it just seemed funny that we just discussed it..and it comes around every 3 months or sono big deal...its an honest question, and obviously important..i did say i would let others answer it...i didn't try and put the person down, i just chimed in i thought it was funny...i certainly didn't expect such a brew-ha-ha over it....if someone thought i was attackin' them, hey, sorry..it was not meant in that tone..at all....speakin of which, say, isn't it time someone asked about beer?*giggle*see..its all in good fun..jests*poke poke*hullo?*taps microphone*is this thing oncheersfraggle

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

The microphone is on! We know you were amused - nothing to be sorry for.

How's your garden nowadays?

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

Thursday, July 31, 2003 4:18 PM

deep breathe

To send an email to -