IndiaDivine.org

Hi newbies!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/3/03 8:12:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, californiagnomes writes:

Yes, everyone should watch out for Fraggle, he seems to like to start trouble (Hee hee hee) and Peter has quite a Doppleganger! rofl

surre..

make me the pariah....

the bad boi of the group...

where is my pool cue?

Guest guest

Coree, hi from Humbolt County! I'm sure you miss the Co op! (And Los Bagles are vegan!)

Yes, everyone should watch out for Fraggle, he seems to like to start trouble (Hee hee hee) and Peter has quite a Doppleganger! rofl

I still wear my Al Paca scarf I had before going vegan, but when people buy me soaps with milk, ect. I just give them away now.

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> surre..> make me the pariah....

Why would we want to make you a flesh eating fish? :-)

> where is my pool cue?

Probably in the pool.. :o)

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03