IndiaDivine.org

Moderation, etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone

I have just rejected a post from Paul which was incredibly rude and I have also banned him from the list. My reasoning for this is that he openly stated that he had joined this list to cause trouble, which is what I had already suspected.

I am posting this message as I suspect that Paul will now be bad-mouthing on other lists, and I want everyone to know that his only reason fro joining was specifically to stir up trouble.

Tammy has also been banned after consistently being rude to members and for insulting me after I had let her off moderation for the third time. I can only take so much of one individual having a go at me.

Hopefully regular service can now be resumed.

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03

Guest guest

*throws paws up in the air*

ok..can't we all get along?

i mean..sure we are all different people....and have different beliefs and all..but..how about when we disagree with each other, we try and be nice a bit

people have different thang ideas, and we are gonna piss each other off..its gonna happen..but..before someone runs off and responds to something that makes em mad, how bout ya just walk away fer a second, and then come back and see if ya want to say the same thing...

k?

hhhmmmmmmm

Guest guest

I've just had a rude private email from Paul as well - just because I'm New Age apparently!

Jo

I have just rejected a post from Paul which was incredibly rude and I have also banned him from the list. My reasoning for this is that he openly stated that he had joined this list to cause trouble, which is what I had already suspected.

I am posting this message as I suspect that Paul will now be bad-mouthing on other lists, and I want everyone to know that his only reason fro joining was specifically to stir up trouble.

Tammy has also been banned after consistently being rude to members and for insulting me after I had let her off moderation for the third time. I can only take so much of one individual having a go at me.

Hopefully regular service can now be resumed.

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03