IndiaDivine.org

From a land down under

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/9/03 2:51:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, californiagnomes writes:

Maybe this is the link between 80's music and veganism Fraggle, although I admit I have no idea what vegemite is.

uhhh

vegemite and marmite are bloody nasty

yes peter, i said nasty...

nasty nasty nasty!

taste like burnt crickets....

not to mention the fact that marmite uses yeast that comes from Coors...ickle...

heh

fraggle

Guest guest

"He just smiled and made me a vegemite sandwich"

Maybe this is the link between 80's music and veganism Fraggle, although I admit I have no idea what vegemite is.No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

So what were you doing eating burnt crickets? You musta been real weird in your pre-veg days! Even weirder than now (with your aubergine/eggplant fixation) ...

;-)

Viv, Ellie & Cody

"You'll Never Walk Alone with a Basenji"

EBbrewpunx [EBbrewpunx]Sunday, August 10, 2003 1:52 AM Subject: Re: From a land down underIn a message dated 8/9/03 2:51:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, californiagnomes writes:

Maybe this is the link between 80's music and veganism Fraggle, although I admit I have no idea what vegemite is.uhhhvegemite and marmite are bloody nastyyes peter, i said nasty...nasty nasty nasty!taste like burnt crickets....not to mention the fact that marmite uses yeast that comes from Coors...ickle...hehfraggle

Hi Fraggle

> uhhh> vegemite and marmite are bloody nasty> yes peter, i said nasty...> nasty nasty nasty!> taste like burnt crickets....

Hey - I'm with you on that one... well, I don't have any idea what burnt crickets taste like, but I'm none too keen on marmite. I've never actually eaten vegemite, but I have sniffed it once, and that was enough to put me off.

Anyway, at least I know if anyone ever offers me burnt crickets, I can be confident in saying I don't like the taste :-)

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03

Again with the burnt crickets Mr. Fraggle!

Just how many poor crickets have fallen under yer hand?

*sniffle*

nikki ;)

, EBbrewpunx@c... wrote:

> uhhh

> vegemite and marmite are bloody nasty

> yes peter, i said nasty...

> nasty nasty nasty!

> taste like burnt crickets....

>

> not to mention the fact that marmite uses yeast that comes from

> Coors...ickle...

> heh

> fraggle

In a message dated 8/12/03 5:15:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, nikkimack writes:

Again with the burnt crickets Mr. Fraggle!

Just how many poor crickets have fallen under yer hand?

under my paws?? none...

they crawl in my mouth when i'm sleeping..after they tried to cook themselves and.....

ummmm....

"they crawl in my mouth when i'm sleeping..after they tried to cook themselves and.....ummmm...."

How unfortunate Fraggle, I personally can't stand when crickets try to cook themselves and crawl into my mouth. one of my biggest pet peeves really. No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

Fraggle

They crawled across the red-hot ashes of your camp-fire and then crawled into your mouth, didn't they?

Jo

under my paws?? none...they crawl in my mouth when i'm sleeping..after they tried to cook themselves and.....ummmm....

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03