IndiaDivine.org

Quisling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It would appear that somebody is forwarding my emails on to Paul. I would appreciate it if whoever is doing this would stop now.

Thank you very much.

Jo

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03

Guest guest

I have just received the following from Paul. I notice he owns a software company in Sussex. He has been stalking Peter's and gathering information on him. I don't know if he has been logging on as Peter or how he has done it but I suspect it is illegal. I am going to find out what to do about it.

For any members here who are also on the Vegans Uncensored list, I trust you will not be involved in this.

Jo

>It would appear that somebody is forwarding my emails on to Paul. I >would appreciate it if whoever is doing this would stop now.>Why, what have you got to hide ?Paul

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release 01/08/03

Geesh!

This is getting to be a bit like Kindergarten

First harrassment on the group

and now whispers in the hall

*gasp*

did ya hear?

he said/she said ......

Whomever us forwarding these on,

please do grow up

I wish I had time in the world to do nothing but instigate a fight

why don't you donate all this time to a worthy cause and help us save

the world

instead of harrasing good people like Peter and Jo?!

nikki

, " Heartwork " <Heartwork@o...> wrote:

> It would appear that somebody is forwarding my emails on to Paul.

I would appreciate it if whoever is doing this would stop now.

>

> Thank you very much.

>

> Jo

>

>

I second that!nikki_mackovitch <nikkimack wrote:

Geesh!This is getting to be a bit like KindergartenFirst harrassment on the groupand now whispers in the hall*gasp*did ya hear?he said/she said ......Whomever us forwarding these on,please do grow upI wish I had time in the world to do nothing but instigate a fightwhy don't you donate all this time to a worthy cause and help us save the worldinstead of harrasing good people like Peter and Jo?!nikki , "Heartwork" <Heartwork@o...> wrote:> It would appear that somebody is forwarding my emails on to Paul. I would appreciate it if whoever is doing this would stop now.> > Thank you very much.> > Jo> > To send an email to -