IndiaDivine.org

cheezly!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OMG u guys iv just had cheezly on toast!!!! it was heaven, IT MELTS!!!!!!! wow im in heaven i really am its delicious!!!!! wow!!! it even started to bubble like normal cheese!!!

REDWOODS I LOVE U!!!!!!!

anyway just thought id share that with u - its bin 6years without cheese on toast!!!! thats why im so made up!!!!

Lv SaraVegan and loving it!!!! :)

The New with improved product search

Hi Sara

> OMG u guys iv just had cheezly on toast!!!! it was heaven, IT MELTS!!!!!!! wow im in heaven i really am its

> delicious!!!!! wow!!! it even started to bubble like normal cheese!!!

3 guesses as to what I'll be doing this evening!!! :-)

BB

Peter

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release 29/09/03

Hey guys...I've heard y'all talk about cheezly and I'd LOVE to try it...where can I get it?!?!?!?!? Thanks!Magick Nuts <magick_nuts wrote:

OMG u guys iv just had cheezly on toast!!!! it was heaven, IT MELTS!!!!!!! wow im in heaven i really am its delicious!!!!! wow!!! it even started to bubble like normal cheese!!!

REDWOODS I LOVE U!!!!!!!

anyway just thought id share that with u - its bin 6years without cheese on toast!!!! thats why im so made up!!!!

Lv SaraVegan and loving it!!!! :)

The New with improved product search To send an email to -

Hi Sam

I don't know if you are in the UK - if you are you can get it in Food For Thought, Infinity Foods, and in Tesco stores.

Jo

Hey guys...I've heard y'all talk about cheezly and I'd LOVE to try it...where can I get it?!?!?!?!? Thanks!

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release 29/09/03

also from holland and barrets health stores - so id imagine some other health food stores might sell it (uk ones anyway)

lv saraHeartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Hi Sam

I don't know if you are in the UK - if you are you can get it in Food For Thought, Infinity Foods, and in Tesco stores.

Jo

Hey guys...I've heard y'all talk about cheezly and I'd LOVE to try it...where can I get it?!?!?!?!? Thanks!

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release 29/09/03To send an email to -

Unfortunetly, I'm not in the UK :-( ...ny to be exact. ...does anyone know if/ of anywhere it's available around here? ThanksHeartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Hi Sam

Jo

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release 29/09/03To send an email to -

I am verry interested in Cheezly too and live in the US, so I e-

mailed the company that makes it, and asked them If I could find it

in the US. This is what they wrote me back:

" Redwood Wholefoods Ltd " <redwoodwholefood |

This is spam | Add to Address Book

" Heidi Campbell " <snoopyheidi11

Re: Cheezly

Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:22:55 +0100

Hi Heidi,

At the moment Cheezly isn't sold in the States. However we are over

in California in November to meet with a potential manufacturer who

could produce under licence which could mean products being available

early in 2004.

I'll be in touch if we're successful.

Regards,

Jeremy King

I'll let you all know if I hear back from him. I dying to try this

stuff now!!!!

Heidi

, sam hall <luckycharm2315>

wrote:

> Unfortunetly, I'm not in the UK :-( ...ny to be exact. ...does

anyone know if/ of anywhere it's available around here? Thanks

>

> Heartwork <Heartwork@o...> wrote:Hi Sam

>

> I don't know if you are in the UK - if you are you can get it in

Food For Thought, Infinity Foods, and in Tesco stores.

>

> Jo

>

>

> Hey guys...I've heard y'all talk about cheezly and I'd LOVE to try

it...where can I get it?!?!?!?!? Thanks!

>

>

> ---

> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

> Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release 29/09/03

>

>

Hey Heidi That 1. makes me sad because it isn't hear, but 2. makes me very excited that it hopefully will be! :-)snoopyheidi11 <snoopyheidi11 wrote:

I am verry interested in Cheezly too and live in the US, so I e-mailed the company that makes it, and asked them If I could find it in the US. This is what they wrote me back:"Redwood Wholefoods Ltd" <redwoodwholefood | This is spam | Add to Address Book "Heidi Campbell" <snoopyheidi11 Re: Cheezly Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:22:55 +0100 Hi Heidi,At the moment Cheezly isn't sold in the States. However we are over in California in November to meet with a potential manufacturer who could produce under licence which could mean products being available early in 2004.I'll be in touch if we're successful.Regards,Jeremy King I'll let you all know if I hear back from him. I dying to try this

stuff now!!!!Heidi , sam hall <luckycharm2315> wrote:> Unfortunetly, I'm not in the UK :-( ...ny to be exact. ...does anyone know if/ of anywhere it's available around here? Thanks> > Heartwork <Heartwork@o...> wrote:Hi Sam> > I don't know if you are in the UK - if you are you can get it in Food For Thought, Infinity Foods, and in Tesco stores.> > Jo> > > Hey guys...I've heard y'all talk about cheezly and I'd LOVE to try it...where can I get it?!?!?!?!? Thanks!> > > ---> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).> Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release 29/09/03> >