IndiaDivine.org

Gravy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey y'all. I have a quick question... my friend found this brand of soy vegan ham and also turkey, I haven't tried it yet, but she's bringing me some tomorrow and I was just wondering if any of you have any good vegan gravys that I could use with the turkey? Thanks a bunch.Ciao,Sam.

The New with improved product search

In a message dated 10/6/03 5:37:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, luckycharm2315 writes:

was just wondering if any of you have any good vegan gravys that I could use with the turkey?

dunno where yer from

but, now and zen make a pretty good vegan gravy...and i don't even really like gravy!

:)

-Tofurky has a great gravy. I always bring some home with a tofurky

for Thanksgiving. I get mine at Wild Oats. It is sooooooooo good. I

cant wate to have some next month.

Heidi

-- In , sam hall <luckycharm2315>

wrote:

> Hey y'all. I have a quick question... my friend found this brand of

soy vegan ham and also turkey, I haven't tried it yet, but she's

bringing me some tomorrow and I was just wondering if any of you have

any good vegan gravys that I could use with the turkey? Thanks a

bunch.

> Ciao,

> Sam.

>

>

>

>

> The New with improved product search

hi sam,

i make onion gravy to go with roast or vegan dinners..........chop a large onion, saute till brown round the edges.........add vegetable stock.........marmite.......water..........salt...........garlic............flour to thicken............i also put vegetables such as carrots or leeks or sprouts in my gravy..........simmer for 30 mins.....or longer if you fancy......

can also work with plain old vegan sausage and mash........

catherine

>sam hall

> > > Gravy? >Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:35:13 -0700 (PDT) > >Hey y'all. I have a quick question... my friend found this brand of soy vegan ham and also turkey, I haven't tried it yet, but she's bringing me some tomorrow and I was just wondering if any of you have any good vegan gravys that I could use with the turkey? Thanks a bunch. >Ciao, >Sam. > > > > >The New with improved product search Get your hands on designer bargains for less -

Thanks Catherine, I'll deffiently have to dry that one out as well. :-)Catherine Harris <cait2 wrote:

hi sam,

i make onion gravy to go with roast or vegan dinners..........chop a large onion, saute till brown round the edges.........add vegetable stock.........marmite.......water..........salt...........garlic............flour to thicken............i also put vegetables such as carrots or leeks or sprouts in my gravy..........simmer for 30 mins.....or longer if you fancy......

can also work with plain old vegan sausage and mash........

catherine

>sam hall

> > > Gravy? >Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:35:13 -0700 (PDT) > >Hey y'all. I have a quick question... my friend found this brand of soy vegan ham and also turkey, I haven't tried it yet, but she's bringing me some tomorrow and I was just wondering if any of you have any good vegan gravys that I could use with the turkey? Thanks a bunch. >Ciao, >Sam. > > > > >The New with improved product search

Get your hands on designer bargains for less - To send an email to -