IndiaDivine.org

vegan gravy with pepper

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The gravy is really good without the white pepper, just use a bit of black to season. But try the white eventually, it adds this really good flavor, it is cheap at Asian grocers. No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

The New with improved product search

thanks. But hm I tried to make it tonight and I must have messed up somewheres along the line, I think I used too much flour because it was very...flour-ey(?)lol. but I'll try again soon, untill perfection.Surya Burdick <californiagnomes wrote:

The gravy is really good without the white pepper, just use a bit of black to season. But try the white eventually, it adds this really good flavor, it is cheap at Asian grocers. No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

The New with improved product search To send an email to -