IndiaDivine.org

Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, Suzanne.

Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?

Dave

----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----

Suzanne

Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!

Well, someone has to speak up for the unborn. How can you be a vegan, yet

support killing unborn babies?

-Becky

Wow, Suzanne.

Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?

Dave

----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----

Suzanne

Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!

-

" Dave " <dave

" DarinSuzyGates "

Thursday, October 30, 2003 6:14 PM

> Wow, Suzanne.

>

> Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?

>

> Dave

>

>

> ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----

>

> Suzanne

>

> Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

i agree about the abortion signature.............i have worked with people who have been abused as children and to trivialise anguish shows a lack of understanding about the long standing issues, especially for instance having an un happy mother forced into unwanted pregnancy, because not all women want all their pregnancies, making an assumption that they have control of contraxeption or getting or being made pregnant in the first place.......

and men abort their children in other more acceptable ways, eg 50% of divorced fathers in the uk have no contact with their children, they have in effect abandoned then emotionally and physically.......

and being a single mother is one of the lonliest hardest jobs i have ever had to do......

a womans right to choose, every time,

catherine

>Dave

> >"DarinSuzyGates"

>Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz >Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:14:27 +0000 > >Wow, Suzanne. > >Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be? > >Dave > > >----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates ----- > >Suzanne > >Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse! > > Protect your PC from e-mail viruses. Get MSN 8 today.

also some people have abortions even when they dont want them, ie medical reasons, people seem to forget that also, and it can be really psetting to see antiabortion things when uv had to go through something like that, but at the same time everybody has there own opinions.

lv Sara

Catherine Harris <cait2 wrote:

i agree about the abortion signature.............i have worked with people who have been abused as children and to trivialise anguish shows a lack of understanding about the long standing issues, especially for instance having an un happy mother forced into unwanted pregnancy, because not all women want all their pregnancies, making an assumption that they have control of contraxeption or getting or being made pregnant in the first place.......

and men abort their children in other more acceptable ways, eg 50% of divorced fathers in the uk have no contact with their children, they have in effect abandoned then emotionally and physically.......

and being a single mother is one of the lonliest hardest jobs i have ever had to do......

a womans right to choose, every time,

catherine

>Dave

> >"DarinSuzyGates"

>Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz >Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:14:27 +0000 > >Wow, Suzanne. > >Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be? > >Dave > > >----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates ----- > >Suzanne > >Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse! > >

Protect your PC from e-mail viruses. Get MSN 8 today. To send an email to -

Everyone

Abortion is a very emotive subject, and I am asking that everyone remains polite and considers everybody else's feelings on this and child abuse, including Dave's who is obviously hurt by what has been said.

It is easy to push a point without realising that someone else on the list may have been caused anguish by the situation you are discussing. As we prefer to be friends on this list can you please treat everyone as a friend and consider their feelings.

Jo

-

Dave

DarinSuzyGates

Thursday, October 30, 2003 11:14 PM

Wow, Suzanne.Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?Dave----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----SuzanneAbortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!

To send an email to -

I have to agree...I'm suprised at vegans being for abortion.

-

" rgosky " <rgosky

Friday, October 31, 2003 12:11 AM

Re: Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz

> Well, someone has to speak up for the unborn. How can you be a vegan, yet

> support killing unborn babies?

> -Becky

>

> Wow, Suzanne.

>

> Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?

>

> Dave

>

>

> ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----

>

> Suzanne

>

> Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!

> -

> " Dave " <dave

> " DarinSuzyGates "

> Thursday, October 30, 2003 6:14 PM

> Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz

>

>

> > Wow, Suzanne.

> >

> > Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?

> >

> > Dave

> >

> >

> > ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----

> >

> > Suzanne

> >

> > Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

> >

> >

I think the point is that whether or not abortion is wrong, child abuse is just as wrong - and the signature statement seems to make light of child abuse.

I cannot think of anything to be gained from the continuation of this subject. Most people have thought about abortion in depth and come to their own conclusions.

Jo

-

simon

Friday, October 31, 2003 6:01 PM

I have to agree...I'm suprised at vegans being for abortion.- "rgosky" <rgoskyFriday, October 31, 2003 12:11 AMRe: Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz> Well, someone has to speak up for the unborn. How can you be a vegan, yet> support killing unborn babies?> -Becky>> Wow, Suzanne.>> Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?>> Dave>>> ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates ----->> Suzanne>> Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!> -> "Dave" <dave> "DarinSuzyGates" > Thursday, October 30, 2003 6:14 PM> Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz>>> > Wow, Suzanne.> >> > Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?> >> > Dave> >> >> > ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----> >> > Suzanne> >> > Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!> >> >> >> >> > To send an email to - > >> >

its true everybody is always going to have there own views on this, thats never going to change there is constantly going to be a battle between anti abortion and pro chioce, i cant see any other way - i can see both points of view as for me as soon as r pregnant its a baby - a life, but how can u take peoples rights awa to choose - its a contradiction, but thats how i feel.

as for the sig - well we all say/ wear things that some one will find offensive, like the meat is murder tshirt!!! its always going to happen, and yet we want the right to promote our veganism, so if we have that then everybody should have the right to have an opinion for all to view, like on there sigs!! even if it is offencive to some people, iv already said something like that may be very upsetting, but at the end of the day its someones opinion and it isnt directed at anyone being nasty no harm is done. its not ment to be nasty, just to share a message.

anyway i think iv rambled enough on the subject!!

Lv SaraHeartwork <Heartwork wrote:

I think the point is that whether or not abortion is wrong, child abuse is just as wrong - and the signature statement seems to make light of child abuse.

I cannot think of anything to be gained from the continuation of this subject. Most people have thought about abortion in depth and come to their own conclusions.

Jo

-

simon

Friday, October 31, 2003 6:01 PM

I have to agree...I'm suprised at vegans being for abortion.- "rgosky" <rgoskyFriday, October 31, 2003 12:11 AMRe: Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz> Well, someone has to speak up for the unborn. How can you be a vegan, yet> support killing unborn babies?> -Becky>> Wow, Suzanne.>> Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?>> Dave>>> ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates ----->> Suzanne>> Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!> -> "Dave" <dave> "DarinSuzyGates" > Sent:

Thursday, October 30, 2003 6:14 PM> Re[2]: dogs and resterauntsz>>> > Wow, Suzanne.> >> > Do you realize how offensive I find that signature to be?> >> > Dave> >> >> > ----- Original Message from DarinSuzyGates -----> >> > Suzanne> >> > Abortion...the worst form of Child Abuse!> >> >> >> >> > To send an email to - > >> >

>its true everybody is always going to have there own views on this, thats >never going to change there is constantly going to be a battle between anti >abortion and pro chioce,

I would rather it wasn't a battle fought out on this list, thanks.

>as for the sig - well we all say/ wear things that some one will find offensive, >like the meat is murder tshirt!!!

When you make a statement comparing one form of abuse with another and stating that one is worse it is offensive to people who have been abused. Why do you wish to hurt or offend people who have already been abused by unfeeling people?

I have no objection to you having an anti-abortion footer as long as it does not compare it as more offensive than child abuse - which has obviously caused offense to people on this list - which surely cannot and should not be your intention!

I would be interested to know your reasons for choosing to continue using this comparison on this list, when you know it is offensive to one of our members.

Jo

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.530 / Virus Database: 325 - Release 22/10/03