IndiaDivine.org

Gods and Pumpkins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good advice Fraggle, but since I get my messages in daily digest I posted a big religious thing before I got the digest.

What's up with the pumpkin man? For the love of God (or Gods) eat something else! :) jk

ummmm....yeahwell..not gonna start a religious discussion here...so, umm..who wants some pumpkin bread??!!!!!baked a lot last nite..and pumpkin curry, and pumpkin soup and....*holds tummy and groans*No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. -Turkish proverbFact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees.

Protect your identity with Mail AddressGuard

hey maybe someone bought too much halloween pumpkin.....................

catherine

>Surya Burdick

> > > Gods and Pumpkins >Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:09:31 -0800 (PST) > >Good advice Fraggle, but since I get my messages in daily digest I posted a big religious thing before I got the digest. >What's up with the pumpkin man? For the love of God (or Gods) eat something else! :) jk > > > >ummmm.... >yeah >well.. >not gonna start a religious discussion here... >so, umm.. >who wants some pumpkin bread??!!!!! >baked a lot last nite..and pumpkin curry, and pumpkin soup and.... >*holds tummy and groans* > > > > >No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back. > >-Turkish proverb > > >Fact: Each gallon of gas used by a car contributes almost 20 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. A single car driving 1,000 miles a month adds up to 120 tons of CO2 annually. > >Fact: One crop of hemp grown on one acre of land produces the same amount of pulpable fiber as one acre of 20 year old trees. > > > >Protect your identity with Mail AddressGuard Start downloading music from 62p per track with the MSN Music Club.

In a message dated 11/8/03 12:26:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, californiagnomes writes:

What's up with the pumpkin man? For the love of God (or Gods) eat something else! :) jk

they just went nuts this year and took over my backyard..

so..have lotsa pumpkins

i be poor..sooo..lotsa squash to eat!!!

:)

fraggle

Hi Fraggle

It was a good year for squash here as well - my boss was bringing in a continuous supply of her surplus for me (lucky eh!) and French and runner beans as well.

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

Monday, November 10, 2003 2:21 AM

Re: Gods and Pumpkins

In a message dated 11/8/03 12:26:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, californiagnomes writes:

What's up with the pumpkin man? For the love of God (or Gods) eat something else! :) jk they just went nuts this year and took over my backyard..so..have lotsa pumpkinsi be poor..sooo..lotsa squash to eat!!!:)fraggle

To send an email to -