IndiaDivine.org

to all you folks across the pond...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i truly and heartfelt apology

many of us shake our heads and go "wha? where did he come from?" as well...

here's to hopin ya don't get gunned down by a trigger happy NRA member who just joined the Secret Service...

fraggle

hahaha, thanks Fraggle,

at least we know the secret service dont have diplomatic immunity! Not that that would make a difference....

i wish i could be out protesting, but unfortunately i'm in my suit and having to big wig for work today which really sucks.

EBbrewpunx [EBbrewpunx]20 November 2003 00:20 Subject: to all you folks across the pond...i truly and heartfelt apologymany of us shake our heads and go "wha? where did he come from?" as well...here's to hopin ya don't get gunned down by a trigger happy NRA member who just joined the Secret Service...fraggle To send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

It's the first demo I haven't been to - run out of holidays from work! Apparently about half an hour ago the crowd toppled a large inflatable statue of Bush and a missile by pulling on a rope tied round his neck. Our police say 70000+ the organisers say at least 150000. The organisers have usually been right - so that's quite good.

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:20 AM

to all you folks across the pond...

i truly and heartfelt apologymany of us shake our heads and go "wha? where did he come from?" as well...here's to hopin ya don't get gunned down by a trigger happy NRA member who just joined the Secret Service...fraggle

To send an email to -

ah..the big pink one i heard about??

heh,..of course, they are saying that there are less then 50,000 on

the streets on our news...

and lotsa pictures of Bush and yer beef eaters....

, " Heartwork " <Heartwork@o...> wrote:

> Hi Fraggle

>

> It's the first demo I haven't been to - run out of holidays from

work! Apparently about half an hour ago the crowd toppled a large

inflatable statue of Bush and a missile by pulling on a rope tied

round his neck. Our police say 70000+ the organisers say at least

150000. The organisers have usually been right - so that's quite

good.

>

> Jo

> -

> /03

less than 50 000, thats outragous! I'm actually outraged by that!!!!!!!!

There were well over that and well over what the police say as well.

Who says the media is biased eh....

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]20 November 2003 18:39 Subject: Re: to all you folks across the pond...ah..the big pink one i heard about??heh,..of course, they are saying that there are less then 50,000 on the streets on our news...and lotsa pictures of Bush and yer beef eaters.... , "Heartwork" <Heartwork@o...> wrote:> Hi Fraggle> > It's the first demo I haven't been to - run out of holidays from work! Apparently about half an hour ago the crowd toppled a large inflatable statue of Bush and a missile by pulling on a rope tied round his neck. Our police say 70000+ the organisers say at least 150000. The organisers have usually been right - so that's quite good.> > Jo> - > /03To send an email to -

In a message dated 11/21/03 3:06:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, lee.delaney writes:

less than 50 000, thats outragous! I'm actually outraged by that!!!!!!!!

There were well over that and well over what the police say as well.

Who says the media is biased eh....

i was actually b*tchin about that on another list....

i turned on the local news last nite....KTVU 2

15 minutes into the news..and all they had mentioned was.

10 minutes of michael jackson

5 minutes of ahnold, tellin us to buy cars

not one mention of England, miami, turkey, iraq, etc and so forth...

but, we certainly saw a ton of michael waving....and his mug shot and...

dang, knocked the Peterson case right out of the loop...

someone needs to talk to marketing...

fraggle

That's disgraceful. At least we're a little better here - but I think its our turn now for the 'lets scare them into accepting the anti-terrorism laws we want to introduce' tactic.

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

Friday, November 21, 2003 4:53 PM

Re: Re: to all you folks across the pond...

In a message dated 11/21/03 3:06:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, lee.delaney writes:

less than 50 000, thats outragous! I'm actually outraged by that!!!!!!!!There were well over that and well over what the police say as well.Who says the media is biased eh....i was actually b*tchin about that on another list....i turned on the local news last nite....KTVU 215 minutes into the news..and all they had mentioned was.10 minutes of michael jackson5 minutes of ahnold, tellin us to buy carsnot one mention of England, miami, turkey, iraq, etc and so forth...but, we certainly saw a ton of michael waving....and his mug shot and...dang, knocked the Peterson case right out of the loop...someone needs to talk to marketing...fraggle

To send an email to -