IndiaDivine.org

Re[2]: Crisps? & Boots & braces?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/19/04 10:59:08 AM Pacific Standard Time, dave writes:

I usually try to avoid Walkers, cos they're owned by Pepsi.

oh come on..pepsi..choice of a new generation!!

besides, how can Christina be wrong..er is it britney? dang..gettin my commercials all mixed up...

whichever....

come on, be a good english bloke and drink our american swill!! nummy nummy...

luckily, i was able to cut back on my ingestion of chips(i mean crisps, crisps!!) a long time ago...there is enough crap in my body, w/o em!!

besides, they take up valuable beer space...

now...veggiechips are another matter...and pirate booty/veggie booty chips...

yum

:)

Haha

I've never come across any salt & vinegar crisps that aren't vegan,

though I don't particularly like salt & vinegar myself.

I usually try to avoid Walkers, cos they're owned by Pepsi.

Dave

----- Original Message from EBbrewpunx -----

everytime i see this subject line i keep waitin fer someone to break out with

an

oi oi oi!

*rofl*

aren't most salt and vinegar chips(well..crisps to you limeys) non-vegan??

ha ha........yeah beer and nuts is a better combination......

catherine

>EBbrewpunx > > >Re: Re[2]: Crisps? & Boots & braces? >Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:12:00 EST > >In a message dated 1/19/04 10:59:08 AM Pacific Standard Time, >dave writes: > > > > I usually try to avoid Walkers, cos they're owned by Pepsi. >oh come on..pepsi..choice of a new generation!! >besides, how can Christina be wrong..er is it britney? dang..gettin my >commercials all mixed up... >whichever.... >come on, be a good english bloke and drink our american swill!! nummy >nummy... > >luckily, i was able to cut back on my ingestion of chips(i mean crisps, >crisps!!) a long time ago...there is enough crap in my body, w/o em!! >besides, they take up valuable beer space... >now...veggiechips are another matter...and pirate booty/veggie booty chips... >yum >:) Send more interesting e-mails - personalise them with graphics, photos and stationery when you sign up for MSN 8.

argh, I didn't realise that! I used to work in Pizza Hut as a student and they're owned by Pepsico, or whatever they call themselves these days. Ah what fun. For those veggies, its a total myth that they actually bother using the different knives and chopping boards for veggie stuff. I see McD's are trying to employ the same thing now.

Dave [dave]19 January 2004 18:56EBbrewpunxSubject: Re[2]: Crisps? & Boots & braces?HahaI've never come across any salt & vinegar crisps that aren't vegan,though I don't particularly like salt & vinegar myself.I usually try to avoid Walkers, cos they're owned by Pepsi.Dave----- Original Message from EBbrewpunx -----everytime i see this subject line i keep waitin fer someone to break out with an oi oi oi!*rofl*aren't most salt and vinegar chips(well..crisps to you limeys) non-vegan??To send an email to -

In a message dated 1/20/04 2:13:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, lee.delaney writes:

argh, I didn't realise that! I used to work in Pizza Hut as a student and they're owned by Pepsico, or whatever they call themselves these days. Ah what fun. For those veggies, its a total myth that they actually bother using the different knives and chopping boards for veggie stuff. I see McD's are trying to employ the same thing now.

most "mainstream" pizza places here ya can't eat anyways....their sauce ain't vegan...