IndiaDivine.org

ARGH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sorry..just have to complain and whine and...

ya'll know how my SO is up in seattle, because her ex-husband died..and she is up there for her son

wellll....she had gone to talk to the step mother about custody, and wot they wanted to do, carrie's plan was to keep him there til the skool year ended, so he could be with his friends, and then he could come here for the summer, and then we'd decide after that..see how he felt..how the lay of the land was as it were

forget it

the step mother SCREAMED..and is threatening legal action....

her points

1. brandon is her kid, and she is going to fight for him tooth and nail, she has already filed paperwork

2. if brandon comes here, he is not allowed to go back, period(imagine tellin a kid that, "if you go with her, you can't come here and see your friends or little brothers and sisters...")

3. we have no money(true), she does(not particularly true)..so, he belongs with her

even better...they sent him on a snowboarding trip today, for the rest of the week!!!

maybe its just me, but sounds like they are tryin to get him away from any contact with his mother...

have no idea what to do...

do we fight this, and just make the kid's life a living disaster???

and, no offense to anyone out there, truthfully, but, the stepmother is a member of a certain church(again, no offense meant to anyone, truly), and has proclaimed she has the backing of the church....her mother happens to be some sort of mover and shaker in that community up there.....

she is talking about some major lawsuit if we even try to have custody

so, we are totally outgunned.....

and don't know wot to do

carrie is wayy the heck away and falling apart...she doesn't know wot to do, and i'm down here and can't really do diddily....

all i want is for the kid to have a good life, to get over all this (heck, he lost his DAD!), and be happy....

but all this...crap....has to get thrown into it....

humans are just a mess...

oh, and there are also more issues involved..but...ack..

anyways

sorry fer bemoaning the situation...

just need to vent

fraggle

hi fraggle

i would get him out of there now.....

she will soon start telling him his moms not ok.......

people who think that theyhave the big g on their side can get real mean real quick

and if she was a true christian, would she want to exclude his mom from his life??

take him home with you...it might be hard but not as hard as not seeing him believe me

catherinex

>EBbrewpunx > >homesteadcafe > ARGH >Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:20:27 EST > >sorry..just have to complain and whine and... > >ya'll know how my SO is up in seattle, because her ex-husband died..and she >is up there for her son >wellll....she had gone to talk to the step mother about custody, and wot they >wanted to do, carrie's plan was to keep him there til the skool year ended, >so he could be with his friends, and then he could come here for the summer, >and then we'd decide after that..see how he felt..how the lay of the land was as >it were > >forget it > >the step mother SCREAMED..and is threatening legal action.... >her points >1. brandon is her kid, and she is going to fight for him tooth and nail, she >has already filed paperwork >2. if brandon comes here, he is not allowed to go back, period(imagine tellin >a kid that, "if you go with her, you can't come here and see your friends or >little brothers and sisters...") >3. we have no money(true), she does(not particularly true)..so, he belongs >with her > >even better...they sent him on a snowboarding trip today, for the rest of the >week!!! >maybe its just me, but sounds like they are tryin to get him away from any >contact with his mother... > >have no idea what to do... >do we fight this, and just make the kid's life a living disaster??? >and, no offense to anyone out there, truthfully, but, the stepmother is a >member of a certain church(again, no offense meant to anyone, truly), and has >proclaimed she has the backing of the church....her mother happens to be some >sort of mover and shaker in that community up there..... >she is talking about some major lawsuit if we even try to have custody >so, we are totally outgunned..... >and don't know wot to do >carrie is wayy the heck away and falling apart...she doesn't know wot to do, >and i'm down here and can't really do diddily.... > >all i want is for the kid to have a good life, to get over all this (heck, he >lost his DAD!), and be happy.... > >but all this...crap....has to get thrown into it.... > >humans are just a mess... > >oh, and there are also more issues involved..but...ack.. >anyways >sorry fer bemoaning the situation... >just need to vent > > >fraggle Find out more about the new range of Premium Web services from MSN. Click here for more information.

Hi Fraggle

What a mess. It's hard to understand someone like that. She obviously is not thinking about what is best for the boy. I am truly sorry you have so many problems -you don't deserve them. Let's hope she has a quick change of heart and something that suits everyone can be decided upon.

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

homesteadcafe

Monday, February 23, 2004 4:20 PM

ARGH

sorry..just have to complain and whine and...ya'll know how my SO is up in seattle, because her ex-husband died..and she is up there for her sonwellll....she had gone to talk to the step mother about custody, and wot they wanted to do, carrie's plan was to keep him there til the skool year ended, so he could be with his friends, and then he could come here for the summer, and then we'd decide after that..see how he felt..how the lay of the land was as it wereforget itthe step mother SCREAMED..and is threatening legal action....her points1. brandon is her kid, and she is going to fight for him tooth and nail, she has already filed paperwork2. if brandon comes here, he is not allowed to go back, period(imagine tellin a kid that, "if you go with her, you can't come here and see your friends or little brothers and sisters...")3. we have no money(true), she does(not particularly true)..so, he belongs with hereven better...they sent him on a snowboarding trip today, for the rest of the week!!! maybe its just me, but sounds like they are tryin to get him away from any contact with his mother...have no idea what to do...do we fight this, and just make the kid's life a living disaster???and, no offense to anyone out there, truthfully, but, the stepmother is a member of a certain church(again, no offense meant to anyone, truly), and has proclaimed she has the backing of the church....her mother happens to be some sort of mover and shaker in that community up there.....she is talking about some major lawsuit if we even try to have custodyso, we are totally outgunned.....and don't know wot to docarrie is wayy the heck away and falling apart...she doesn't know wot to do, and i'm down here and can't really do diddily....all i want is for the kid to have a good life, to get over all this (heck, he lost his DAD!), and be happy....but all this...crap....has to get thrown into it....humans are just a mess...oh, and there are also more issues involved..but...ack..anywayssorry fer bemoaning the situation...just need to ventfraggle To send an email to -

In a message dated 2/23/04 10:02:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, cait2 writes:

i would get him out of there now.....

she will soon start telling him his moms not ok.......

she already has....

ain't life grand???

In a message dated 2/23/04 11:00:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, Heartwork writes:

What a mess. It's hard to understand someone like that. She obviously is not thinking about what is best for the boy. I am truly sorry you have so many problems -you don't deserve them

thanx

we shall see wot happens

it isn't looking good right now...

technically, the step mother is now guilty of kidnapping

of course, do we want to fight back, and traumatize the kid more??

argh

fraggle

i really feel for Brandon. it is awful to be pulled around out of one's control, and not know with whom you're going to be ordered to stay. i wish him the best, and you. it has to take a lot to fight for this kid, and good luck. (i hope that whoever finally decides will take his feelings into account.)

>EBbrewpunx > >homesteadcafe > ARGH >Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:20:27 EST > >sorry..just have to complain and whine and... > >ya'll know how my SO is up in seattle, because her ex-husband died..and she >is up there for her son >wellll....she had gone to talk to the step mother about custody, and wot they >wanted to do, carrie's plan was to keep him there til the skool year ended, >so he could be with his friends, and then he could come here for the summer, >and then we'd decide after that..see how he felt..how the lay of the land was as >it were > >forget it > >the step mother SCREAMED..and is threatening legal action.... >her points >1. brandon is her kid, and she is going to fight for him tooth and nail, she >has already filed paperwork >2. if brandon comes here, he is not allowed to go back, period(imagine tellin >a kid that, "if you go with her, you can't come here and see your friends or >little brothers and sisters...") >3. we have no money(true), she does(not particularly true)..so, he belongs >with her > >even better...they sent him on a snowboarding trip today, for the rest of the >week!!! >maybe its just me, but sounds like they are tryin to get him away from any >contact with his mother... > >have no idea what to do... >do we fight this, and just make the kid's life a living disaster??? >and, no offense to anyone out there, truthfully, but, the stepmother is a >member of a certain church(again, no offense meant to anyone, truly), and has >proclaimed she has the backing of the church....her mother happens to be some >sort of mover and shaker in that community up there..... >she is talking about some major lawsuit if we even try to have custody >so, we are totally outgunned..... >and don't know wot to do >carrie is wayy the heck away and falling apart...she doesn't know wot to do, >and i'm down here and can't really do diddily.... > >all i want is for the kid to have a good life, to get over all this (heck, he >lost his DAD!), and be happy.... > >but all this...crap....has to get thrown into it.... > >humans are just a mess... > >oh, and there are also more issues involved..but...ack.. >anyways >sorry fer bemoaning the situation... >just need to vent > > >fraggle Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial offer!