IndiaDivine.org

friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ok..ya'll have heard of my..problems...issues..wotever

things are not exactly hunky-dory ..... peaches and soy cream, in the land of fraggle..

but you guys have been really nice and supportive...

well..over the last two weeks...i've had some things propped up in front of my lil face...

i have some INCREDIBLE friends...

let me go back to not last friday, but the friday before...

one of my best friend's had her 40th b-day...

it was a nice affair...bunch of bands..two bars..and she asked me if i would watch one of the bars...

no problem i said...

well..word has been spreading about our money issues, and the threat of lawyers, child custody battles, mass hysteria and all that fun stuff

well..all i did was pour beer...and by the end of the nite, i had $150 in tips....

not bad

fast forward to last weekend..

friday we had another show at the club i work at...first one since we got shut down by the police last month...crowded, great show...had a really good time...

and, ended up with another $100 by the end of the night...just fer standing at the door...

saturday..was asked to work the door at another show....

unfortunately, only like 50 people showed up....but, the gurl still tried to give me $40..i gave her $20 back....

ok..so all this has helped

people have been really kewl

asking if they can do anything

offers of legal help

etc and so forth

but..

and here's the biggy

behind our backs, my friends, the people i call family here...my tribe...

they passed the hat around...asking fer donations, to see us out of this nasty little bind we be in..

tonite, ....tonite they gave us $1300......money they had collected to help us out

and some other friends have set up a series of benefit shows fer us....

i really don't know wot to say....

my friends ROCK

i think i'm gonna go cry now

fraggle

Guest guest

Fantastic Fraggle - you deserve it though. I'm almost crying with you.

Good luck

Jo

ok..ya'll have heard of my..problems...issues..woteverthings are not exactly hunky-dory ..... peaches and soy cream, in the land of fraggle..but you guys have been really nice and supportive...well..over the last two weeks...i've had some things propped up in front of my lil face...i have some INCREDIBLE friends...let me go back to not last friday, but the friday before...one of my best friend's had her 40th b-day...it was a nice affair...bunch of bands..two bars..and she asked me if i would watch one of the bars...no problem i said...well..word has been spreading about our money issues, and the threat of lawyers, child custody battles, mass hysteria and all that fun stuffwell..all i did was pour beer...and by the end of the nite, i had $150 in tips....not badfast forward to last weekend..friday we had another show at the club i work at...first one since we got shut down by the police last month...crowded, great show...had a really good time...and, ended up with another $100 by the end of the night...just fer standing at the door...saturday..was asked to work the door at another show....unfortunately, only like 50 people showed up....but, the gurl still tried to give me $40..i gave her $20 back....ok..so all this has helpedpeople have been really kewlasking if they can do anythingoffers of legal helpetc and so forthbut..and here's the biggybehind our backs, my friends, the people i call family here...my tribe...they passed the hat around...asking fer donations, to see us out of this nasty little bind we be in..tonite, ....tonite they gave us $1300......money they had collected to help us outand some other friends have set up a series of benefit shows fer us....i really don't know wot to say....my friends ROCKi think i'm gonna go cry nowfraggle To send an email to -

Guest guest

hi fraggle,

thats wonderful, having friends like that......you deserve the support in your situation......

catherine

>"Heartwork"

> >

>Re: friends >Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:15:01 -0000 > >Fantastic Fraggle - you deserve it though. I'm almost crying with you. > >Good luck > >Jo > > > > ok..ya'll have heard of my..problems...issues..wotever > things are not exactly hunky-dory ..... peaches and soy cream, in the land of fraggle.. > but you guys have been really nice and supportive... > well..over the last two weeks...i've had some things propped up in front of my lil face... > i have some INCREDIBLE friends... > > let me go back to not last friday, but the friday before... > one of my best friend's had her 40th b-day... > it was a nice affair...bunch of bands..two bars..and she asked me if i would watch one of the bars... > no problem i said... > well..word has been spreading about our money issues, and the threat of lawyers, child custody battles, mass hysteria and all that fun stuff > well..all i did was pour beer...and by the end of the nite, i had $150 in tips.... > not bad > fast forward to last weekend.. > friday we had another show at the club i work at...first one since we got shut down by the police last month...crowded, great show...had a really good time... > and, ended up with another $100 by the end of the night...just fer standing at the door... > saturday..was asked to work the door at another show.... > unfortunately, only like 50 people showed up....but, the gurl still tried to give me $40..i gave her $20 back.... > > ok..so all this has helped > > people have been really kewl > > asking if they can do anything > > offers of legal help > > etc and so forth > > but.. > and here's the biggy > behind our backs, my friends, the people i call family here...my tribe... > they passed the hat around...asking fer donations, to see us out of this nasty little bind we be in.. > tonite, ....tonite they gave us $1300......money they had collected to help us out > and some other friends have set up a series of benefit shows fer us.... > > i really don't know wot to say.... > > my friends ROCK > > i think i'm gonna go cry now > > fraggle > > To send an email to - > > > > >

Guest guest

hi fraggle - I'm glad you've got good friends like

that - you do deserve them -

and for some reason, I was thinking about your

situation last night and wondering how you were

getting on -

I do hope everything gets sorted quickly -

Joeann

_________

Messenger - Communicate instantly... " Ping "

your friends today! Download Messenger Now

http://uk.messenger./download/index.html

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/10/04 3:03:14 AM Pacific Standard Time, goosy_gander writes:

I was thinking about your

situation last night and wondering how you were

getting on -

I do hope everything gets sorted quickly -

Joeann

we are dealing

and folks are helping..

so thats always a bonus!!!

:)

besides, the weather has been in the 70'sF all week..hit 80F yesterday, and suppose to be 84F today...who can complain???

now if i can just keep my SO's dawg out of the tomatoes and corn, and i can find out a path towrd hurtling the world toward a more peaceful existence then i could finally smile

heh heh

cheers

fraggle

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/10/04 3:54:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, santbrown writes:

And now your luck has turned ;=) Isn't that great? You must be a

wonderful friend - yours are lucky to have you as one of theirs

yes...wonderful..thats it..

*looks around shiftily*

i gues i just have a good tribe here....

and its one of the reasons i don't want to move..

well..that, and all the food, parks, shows, things to do, weather, etc and so forth...

heh

fraggle

Guest guest

And now your luck has turned ;=) Isn't that great? You must be a

wonderful friend - yours are lucky to have you as one of theirs. Take

extra good care of yourself - you are precious to a lot of people.

luv,

Pat/London, Canada

--

SANTBROWN

townhounds/

vegetarianslimming/

HOMEPAGE: http://www.angelfire.com/art/pendragon/

----------

* " There are too many idiots in this world. And having said it, I have

the burden of proving it. " (Franz Fanon)

* " Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things, man

will not himself find peace. " (Albert Schweitzer)