IndiaDivine.org

ab fab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i find ab fab, fab......it is sooo funny.......joanna lumley as tranny etc is brill......my son when he was a teenager told me i was like edina without the coke.....ie all the alternative therapies etc....he is sooo straight you wouldnt believe.......lol

catherine

>"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > >Re: other issues.....lentils >Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:12:21 +0100 > >HI Anna > >Only Fools and Horses is about a cockney family - a man, his younger >brother, and their grandpa and then uncle, all living in one flat. The man >never has a proper job but buys dodgy goods to sell in the market. All the >time they are dreaming of being millionaires. It has been around for about >20 years or more, and I find it rather dated. There were four or five funny >episodes. > >I also enjoy AbFab - totally outrageous. > >Jo > > > > > I've never seen or even heard of Fools and Horses - what's it about? I >own > > the entire Blackadder series on DVD. I like The Vicar of Dibley, too. >But > > I would have to say Absolutely Fabulous is my very favorite britcom. > > > > One of the reasons I loved Dawn of the Dead was because you actually cared > > about the characters, unlike most horror movies. But it was pretty gory. > > Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here.

Guest guest

I like Joanna Lumley too - she is not afraid to make herself look unattractive (if that is possible!).

Jo

i find ab fab, fab......it is sooo funny.......joanna lumley as tranny etc is brill......my son when he was a teenager told me i was like edina without the coke.....ie all the alternative therapies etc....he is sooo straight you wouldnt believe.......lol

Guest guest

hi jo

or slide out of a limo drunk mini skirt at half mast .....joanna lumley doesnt mind putting her all into it

catherine

>"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > >Re: ab fab >Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:36:40 +0100 > >I like Joanna Lumley too - she is not afraid to make herself look unattractive (if that is possible!). > >Jo > > > i find ab fab, fab......it is sooo funny.......joanna lumley as tranny etc is brill......my son when he was a teenager told me i was like edina without the coke.....ie all the alternative therapies etc....he is sooo straight you wouldnt believe.......lol > Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here.

Guest guest

I loved that sketch, and where Jennifer Saunders was walking up the path and disappeared round the side of the house when she fell over. Have you seen the newer ones with Saffie's partner in it?

Jo

hi jo

or slide out of a limo drunk mini skirt at half mast .....joanna lumley doesnt mind putting her all into it

catherine

>

Guest guest

hi jo

yes i have his name (the actors) name is curtis something, he is a brilliant comedian, he isnt african really, but african caribbean but part of his act on stage is that role......hilarious did you see when saffia was giving birth and he was in the basement tinkering with the boiler??

catherine

>"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > >Re: ab fab >Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:55:02 +0100 > >I loved that sketch, and where Jennifer Saunders was walking up the path and disappeared round the side of the house when she fell over. Have you seen the newer ones with Saffie's partner in it? > >Jo > > > hi jo > > or slide out of a limo drunk mini skirt at half mast .....joanna lumley doesnt mind putting her all into it > > catherine > > > > > Are you going travelling? Help us to find the 100 best internet cafes in the world. Click here for more details and you could win £250 and a digital camera!

Guest guest

Hi Catherine

Yep - and I liked the way, earlier on, he wandered round the house asking all sorts of questions about how it was built. His character is a very good contrast to all the others.

Jo

yes i have his name (the actors) name is curtis something, he is a brilliant comedian, he isnt african really, but african caribbean but part of his act on stage is that role......hilarious did you see when saffia was giving birth and he was in the basement tinkering with the boiler??

Guest guest

Answering your earlier post of your.....regarding Satanist believing in God...an example I have from a public talk from Prof Walter Keith....concerning the Freemasons...apparently in a their written decree...they state that satan over-came Jesus and that one pope in the 50's was the head freemason at that time...wearing the freemasons symbol around his neck...the slides he showed all sorts of interesting things.

Simon

Guest guest

hi jo

and edina had to assist at the birth!!

catherine

>"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > >Re: ab fab >Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:41:49 +0100 > >Hi Catherine > >Yep - and I liked the way, earlier on, he wandered round the house asking all sorts of questions about how it was built. His character is a very good contrast to all the others. > >Jo > yes i have his name (the actors) name is curtis something, he is a brilliant comedian, he isnt african really, but african caribbean but part of his act on stage is that role......hilarious did you see when saffia was giving birth and he was in the basement tinkering with the boiler?? Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here.

Guest guest

Hi Catherine

Didn't it end up with Edina coming home with the wrong baby!

Jo

-

Catherine Harris

Thursday, April 01, 2004 10:55 PM

Re: ab fab

hi jo

and edina had to assist at the birth!!

catherine

>"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > >Re: ab fab >Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:41:49 +0100 > >Hi Catherine > >Yep - and I liked the way, earlier on, he wandered round the house asking all sorts of questions about how it was built. His character is a very good contrast to all the others. > >Jo > yes i have his name (the actors) name is curtis something, he is a brilliant comedian, he isnt african really, but african caribbean but part of his act on stage is that role......hilarious did you see when saffia was giving birth and he was in the basement tinkering with the boiler??

Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here. To send an email to -

Guest guest

hi jo

nothing would surprise me........do you remember the french trip when joanna got stopped for bringing in talcum powder??

catherine

>"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > >Re: ab fab >Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:39:25 +0100 > >Hi Catherine > >Didn't it end up with Edina coming home with the wrong baby! > >Jo > - > Catherine Harris > > Thursday, April 01, 2004 10:55 PM > Re: ab fab > > > hi jo > > and edina had to assist at the birth!! > > catherine > > > > >"Heartwork" <Heartwork > > > > > >Re: ab fab > >Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:41:49 +0100 > > > >Hi Catherine > > > >Yep - and I liked the way, earlier on, he wandered round the house asking all sorts of questions about how it was built. His character is a very good contrast to all the others. > > > >Jo > > yes i have his name (the actors) name is curtis something, he is a brilliant comedian, he isnt african really, but african caribbean but part of his act on stage is that role......hilarious did you see when saffia was giving birth and he was in the basement tinkering with the boiler?? > > > > Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN's NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here. > > To send an email to - > > > > >

Guest guest

I " m watching Series 5 right now! I rented them from Netflix. Pretty funny.

Love,

Anna

P.S. Sorry I'm a few days behind in my e-mail. I was in kind of a funk

last week.

> " Heartwork " <Heartwork

>

>

>Re: ab fab

>Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:55:02 +0100

>

>I loved that sketch, and where Jennifer Saunders was walking up the path

>and disappeared round the side of the house when she fell over. Have you

>seen the newer ones with Saffie's partner in it?

>

>Jo

>

>

> hi jo

>

> or slide out of a limo drunk mini skirt at half mast .....joanna lumley

>doesnt mind putting her all into it

>

> catherine

>

>