IndiaDivine.org

Life After fraggle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/10/04 10:30:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, itsoucas writes:

Are you with the living God or are you against the living God.

no offense...

but that sorta sounds like george bush jr

yer either with us er against us...

personally..worship however the heck you like, er don't worship, er pretend, er wotever..

to each their own...

no one has all the answers....

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/12/04 11:47:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time, itsoucas writes:

I didn't say it for myself. I said it for the creator of the world, of us humans and of everything else.

no offense, but, you speak fer god now?? you have a hotline?? bush sez the same things

If someone is using something for herself/himself, this is very often dangerous.

In the same sense it is forbidden to worship anything else but the living God.

forbidden?

by whom?

by the god you belief in correct??

fine..that is for you, and it is yer belief...

go fer it...

personally, i'm not overly hip on worshippin at somethings feet who sez worship him er else....

not very compassionate...

but, again, to each their own....

Guest guest

Bush jr. said that for himself.

I didn't say it for myself. I said it for the creator of the world, of us humans and of everything else.

If someone is using something for herself/himself, this is very often dangerous.

In the same sense it is forbidden to worship anything else but the living God.EBbrewpunx wrote:

Are you with the living God or are you against the living God.no offense...but that sorta sounds like george bush jryer either with us er against us...personally..worship however the heck you like, er don't worship, er pretend, er wotever..to each their own...no one has all the answers....To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Ioannis

Are you intentionally preaching to us or trying to convert us? You are giving that impression, and do seem to be saying that your religion is the only right one. This attitude could, and probably is, causing some offense.

Jo

In the same sense it is forbidden to worship anything else but the living God.EBbrewpunx wrote:

Are you with the living God or are you against the living God.no offense...but that sorta sounds like george bush jryer either with us er against us...personally..worship however the heck you like, er don't worship, er pretend, er wotever..to each their own...no one has all the answers....To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now To send an email to -

Guest guest

Neither Jo. Just I participate in this discussion. I didn't start the discussion even myself.

Are you so intolerant speaking about "offence". So who is here offending, me or you?Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Ioannis

Are you intentionally preaching to us or trying to convert us? You are giving that impression, and do seem to be saying that your religion is the only right one. This attitude could, and probably is, causing some offense.

Jo

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now To send an email to - To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

The fact that you assume your beliefs to be totally correct - moreso than other peoples - I find offensive.

Jo

Neither Jo. Just I participate in this discussion. I didn't start the discussion even myself.

Are you so intolerant speaking about "offence". So who is here offending, me or you?Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Ioannis

Jo

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now To send an email to - To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now To send an email to -

Guest guest

I have a different impression: It seems to be you find offensive if someone is writing about his Christian faith, just because it is Christian, i.e. if it is something not Christian you show more tolerance.Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

The fact that you assume your beliefs to be totally correct - moreso than other peoples - I find offensive.

Jo

Ioannis

Jo

Guest guest

Yannis

> I have a different impression: It seems to be you find offensive if someone is writing about his Christian faith, just because it is Christian, i.e. if it is something not

> Christian you show more tolerance.

I think if you look in the archives from about 2 weeks ago, you will see we were having exactly the same discussion with someone who was from a completely different religion. It is not the religion, it is the attempt to force that religion on everyone else that is the problem. I also don't really think, considering the violent history of the religion you are trying to force on us, that you have any right at all to complain about persecution.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

You are wrong Ioannis. What I don't like is anybody from any faith or non-faith telling me repeatedly what I should believe and telling me that their beliefs are correct (implying that nobody elses beliefs are correct).

In my opinion you have been lucky to get away with so much offensive preaching.

Jo

I have a different impression: It seems to be you find offensive if someone is writing about his Christian faith, just because it is Christian, i.e. if it is something not Christian you show more tolerance.Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Jo