IndiaDivine.org

ick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I gotta go to my grandma's house tomorrow for Easter. Where not only

will there be ham this year, but a turkey breast as well. Ugh. I hope

I don't throw up. Just the smell of meat is beginning to nauseate me.

I am, however, going to wear my 'Against Factory Farming' t-shirt I

got a few weeks ago. =) Oh well, Happy Easter anyway. -Randi

Guest guest

HI Randi

I don't like the smell of meat either. Once you haven't eaten it for a

while it smells totally different. I hope you get some enjoyment from your

visit.

Jo

> I gotta go to my grandma's house tomorrow for Easter. Where not only

> will there be ham this year, but a turkey breast as well. Ugh. I hope

> I don't throw up. Just the smell of meat is beginning to nauseate me.

> I am, however, going to wear my 'Against Factory Farming' t-shirt I

> got a few weeks ago. =) Oh well, Happy Easter anyway. -Randi

Guest guest

good luck randi,

know how that goes

strength

catherine

>"randi127" <randi127 > > > ick >Sun, 11 Apr 2004 02:16:39 -0000 > >I gotta go to my grandma's house tomorrow for Easter. Where not only >will there be ham this year, but a turkey breast as well. Ugh. I hope >I don't throw up. Just the smell of meat is beginning to nauseate me. >I am, however, going to wear my 'Against Factory Farming' t-shirt I >got a few weeks ago. =) Oh well, Happy Easter anyway. -Randi > Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here.

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/11/04 2:23:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

I gotta go to my grandma's house tomorrow for Easter. Where not only will there be ham this year, but a turkey breast as well. Ugh. I hope I don't throw up. Just the smell of meat is beginning to nauseate me. I am, however, going to wear my 'Against Factory Farming' t-shirt I got a few weeks ago. =) Oh well, Happy Easter anyway. -Randi

Randi

I was amused re: you wearing your tee-shirt. How did it go? Did it inspire some comment? I just spent a loooong Easter day with my family and there was a big ham there. It was OK. I had many moments thinking about the ham and pigs and how the rest of my family don't seem to care...but I did okay. Nothing was said by me...my sister brought it up. She said "we eat little meat, even though we have hame today". And I left a PETA kids magazine for her kids with her approval.

Let us know how it went!

Kristina

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/11/04 2:23:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

I gotta go to my grandma's house tomorrow for Easter. Where not only will there be ham this year, but a turkey breast as well. Ugh. I hope I don't throw up. Just the smell of meat is beginning to nauseate me. I am, however, going to wear my 'Against Factory Farming' t-shirt I got a few weeks ago. =) Oh well, Happy Easter anyway. -Randi

Randi

I was amused re: you wearing your tee-shirt. How did it go? Did it inspire some comment? I just spent a loooong Easter day with my family and there was a big ham there. It was OK. I had many moments thinking about the ham and pigs and how the rest of my family don't seem to care...but I did okay. Nothing was said by me...my sister brought it up. She said "we eat little meat, even though we have hame today". And I left a PETA kids magazine for her kids with her approval.

Let us know how it went!

Kristina