IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1207

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Jesus was human, he wasn't perfect. He wasn't vegetarian because he fed 1000's of people from one fish he transformed into many fish. I believe he was wise enough to know that all beings have free will, so he wasn't going force his knowledge onto anyone. He didn't challenge authorities becase he was about peace, that would just create tension and anger, he simply offered the knowledge he had to those who were willing to listen, the people, the ones who wanted to hear what he had to say, the majority of the population, not the few authority figures.

Love and Blessings,

Dragonstarsong

Find local movie times and trailers on Movies.

Guest guest

I don't know any human, who can transoform one fish to so many fishes to feed thousends of people. Either he is not human or the bible lies. What is true from those both?

Yannisdragonstarsong <dragonstarsong wrote:

Jesus was human, he wasn't perfect. He wasn't vegetarian because he fed 1000's of people from one fish he transformed into many fish. I believe he was wise enough to know that all beings have free will, so he wasn't going force his knowledge onto anyone. He didn't challenge authorities becase he was about peace, that would just create tension and anger, he simply offered the knowledge he had to those who were willing to listen, the people, the ones who wanted to hear what he had to say, the majority of the population, not the few authority figures.

Love and Blessings,

Dragonstarsong

Find local movie times and trailers on Movies.To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Here i always thought it was a metaphor. Shows what I know.

, ioannis Tsoucas <itsoucas>

wrote:

> I don't know any human, who can transoform one fish to so many

fishes to feed thousends of people. Either he is not human or the

bible lies. What is true from those both?

>

> Yannis

>

> dragonstarsong <dragonstarsong> wrote:

> Jesus was human, he wasn't perfect. He wasn't vegetarian because he

fed 1000's of people from one fish he transformed into many fish. I

believe he was wise enough to know that all beings have free will, so

he wasn't going force his knowledge onto anyone. He didn't challenge

authorities becase he was about peace, that would just create tension

and anger, he simply offered the knowledge he had to those who were

willing to listen, the people, the ones who wanted to hear what he

had to say, the majority of the population, not the few authority

figures.

> Love and Blessings,

>

Dragonstarsong

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Find local movie times and trailers on Movies.

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

hi all

i also think the loaves and fishes story is a metaphor for the message that jesus preached that day, ie it brought spiritual sustenance to the crowd.....notactually magically changing loaves etc

catherine

>"Josey" <bluefoot > > > Re: Digest Number 1207 >Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:57:20 -0000 > >Here i always thought it was a metaphor. Shows what I know. > > , ioannis Tsoucas <itsoucas> >wrote: > > I don't know any human, who can transoform one fish to so many >fishes to feed thousends of people. Either he is not human or the >bible lies. What is true from those both? > > > > Yannis > > > > dragonstarsong <dragonstarsong> wrote: > > Jesus was human, he wasn't perfect. He wasn't vegetarian because he >fed 1000's of people from one fish he transformed into many fish. I >believe he was wise enough to know that all beings have free will, so >he wasn't going force his knowledge onto anyone. He didn't challenge >authorities becase he was about peace, that would just create tension >and anger, he simply offered the knowledge he had to those who were >willing to listen, the people, the ones who wanted to hear what he >had to say, the majority of the population, not the few authority >figures. > > Love and Blessings, > > >Dragonstarsong > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find local movie times and trailers on Movies. > > > > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

-

Catherine Harris

Saturday, April 17, 2004 11:48 PM

RE: Re: Digest Number 1207

hi all

i also think the loaves and fishes story is a metaphor for the message that jesus preached that day, ie it brought spiritual sustenance to the crowd.....notactually magically changing loaves etc.

I agree..as Jesus is quoted using metephorical/parable often..as others have.

agrcatherine

>"Josey" <bluefoot > > > Re: Digest Number 1207 >Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:57:20 -0000 > >Here i always thought it was a metaphor. Shows what I know. > > , ioannis Tsoucas <itsoucas> >wrote: > > I don't know any human, who can transoform one fish to so many >fishes to feed thousends of people. Either he is not human or the >bible lies. What is true from those both? > > > > Yannis > > > > dragonstarsong <dragonstarsong> wrote: > > Jesus was human, he wasn't perfect. He wasn't vegetarian because he >fed 1000's of people from one fish he transformed into many fish. I >believe he was wise enough to know that all beings have free will, so >he wasn't going force his knowledge onto anyone. He didn't challenge >authorities becase he was about peace, that would just create tension >and anger, he simply offered the knowledge he had to those who were >willing to listen, the people, the ones who wanted to hear what he >had to say, the majority of the population, not the few authority >figures. > > Love and Blessings, > > >Dragonstarsong > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find local movie times and trailers on Movies. > > > > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I rember to an Aesop story:

A fox went to eat grapes. But the grapes were hanging to high for the little fox. Then the fox, thinking he always had to be on the right side, said: Oh, doesn't matter, they are not ready to eat...............

So every one not willing to see the reality, says: its a metaphor................ The poor little God has created the whole universe, but .............. is not able to do more simple things.......

Yannissimonpjones <simonpjones wrote:

-

Catherine Harris

hi all

i also think the loaves and fishes story is a metaphor for the message that jesus preached that day, ie it brought spiritual sustenance to the crowd.....notactually magically changing loaves etc.

agrcatherine

Guest guest

Hi Yannis

> So every one not willing to see the reality, says: its a metaphor................ The poor little God has created the whole universe, but .............. is not able to do more

> simple things.......

So, you would presumably accept the stories of Hercules, Odysseus, Ulysses, Aeneas, etc. as being literal rather than metaphoric?

BB

Peter

Guest guest

I have seen dead fish on the beach in hastings with there eyes pecked out by seagulls where fishermen have throw the fish on the beaches..it looks a sickly sight. Does a God of a created Universe stoop to such lowliness as magically turning a few fish into many for people to eat..when in first creating the world wanting us to be on a vegan diet?

You got to at least be open to the possibility that scripture sabotage may have gone on some where in the few transcription and interpretions since Jesus Christ existence.

Why aren't the original scripture on public display? It's profane we only get to see second/third/fouth hand versions of the scriptures....what do you think?

Simon

-

ioannis Tsoucas

Thursday, April 22, 2004 3:15 PM

Re: Re: Digest Number 1207

I rember to an Aesop story:

A fox went to eat grapes. But the grapes were hanging to high for the little fox. Then the fox, thinking he always had to be on the right side, said: Oh, doesn't matter, they are not ready to eat...............

So every one not willing to see the reality, says: its a metaphor................ The poor little God has created the whole universe, but .............. is not able to do more simple things.......

Yannissimonpjones <simonpjones wrote:

-

Catherine Harris

hi all

agrcatherine

Guest guest

This is your reality Ioannis, not mine.

Jo

Guest guest

I agree, and may I just say that I am not enjoying these endless tirades of philasophical gobledygook ( Not only am I dumb, but I cant spell either!). This has very little to do with Veganism, and appears to be one person trying to sell his beleifs and not taking a hint when no one will buy it! Can we go back to vegan issues please, and stop using terminology and references that I have no chance of understanding!

I am going back to sitting on the porch now and strumming a banjo, hang on I`m Welsh, I married a sheep not my cousin..............DELIVERENCE!

The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wildernessHeartwork <Heartwork wrote:

This is your reality Ioannis, not mine.

Jo

So every one not willing to see the reality, says: its a metaphor................ The poor little God has created the whole universe, but .............. is not able to do more simple things....... To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Jesus is not God. One of his/her's/its sons who achieved great spiritual freedom and awareness.. Maybe the bible scriptures are just as they were written.If not, then perhaps the sabotage has altered it so that unbeknownst to the sabotagers, it is exactly as it is meant to be for this time in Earth's story.Perhaps it is serving a purpose,and perhaps part of that purpose is to confuse so as to urge people to think and to find out through first hand experience alot of what is taught, rather than just read it, or something else..Perhaps it is a secret code....

Brightest Blessings,

Dragonstarsong

Find local movie times and trailers on Movies.

Guest guest

LOL Peter - you sure your parents and grandparents weren't cousings!

Jo

I agree, and may I just say that I am not enjoying these endless tirades of philasophical gobledygook ( Not only am I dumb, but I cant spell either!). This has very little to do with Veganism, and appears to be one person trying to sell his beleifs and not taking a hint when no one will buy it! Can we go back to vegan issues please, and stop using terminology and references that I have no chance of understanding!

I am going back to sitting on the porch now and strumming a banjo, hang on I`m Welsh, I married a sheep not my cousin..............DELIVERENCE!

The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wilderness

Guest guest

hi valley vegan

keep the banjo going boy!!

catherine

>peter hurd <swpgh01 > > >Re: Re: Digest Number 1207 >Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:57:34 +0100 (BST) > >I agree, and may I just say that I am not enjoying these endless tirades of philasophical gobledygook ( Not only am I dumb, but I cant spell either!). This has very little to do with Veganism, and appears to be one person trying to sell his beleifs and not taking a hint when no one will buy it! Can we go back to vegan issues please, and stop using terminology and references that I have no chance of understanding! >I am going back to sitting on the porch now and strumming a banjo, hang on I`m Welsh, I married a sheep not my cousin..............DELIVERENCE! >The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wilderness > >Heartwork <Heartwork wrote: >This is your reality Ioannis, not mine. > >Jo > > >So every one not willing to see the reality, says: its a metaphor................ The poor little God has created the whole universe, but .............. is not able to do more simple things....... > > >To send an email to - > > > > >

Guest guest

This has very little to do with Veganism, and appears to be one person trying to sell his beleifs and not taking a hint when no one will buy it! Can we go back to vegan issues please, and stop using terminology and references that I have no chance of understanding!

>I am going back to sitting on the porch now and strumming a banjo, hang on I`m Welsh, I married a sheep not my cousin..............DELIVERENCE!

>The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wilderness >

Who is that person you are refering to?

>

Guest guest

Not you Simon - it's Ioannis. I've never known you try to force your views, you just express them.

BBJo

-

simonpjones

Sunday, April 25, 2004 1:47 PM

Re: Re: Digest Number 1207

This has very little to do with Veganism, and appears to be one person trying to sell his beleifs and not taking a hint when no one will buy it! Can we go back to vegan issues please, and stop using terminology and references that I have no chance of understanding!

>I am going back to sitting on the porch now and strumming a banjo, hang on I`m Welsh, I married a sheep not my cousin..............DELIVERENCE!

>The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wilderness >

>

To send an email to -

Guest guest

oh, way to perpetuate a bad thing! (but as long as you're asking, let's just say president bush) ~~brii

>"simonpjones" <simonpjones > > >Re: Re: Digest Number 1207 >Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:47:48 +0100 > > > This has very little to do with Veganism, and appears to be one person trying to sell his beleifs and not taking a hint when no one will buy it! Can we go back to vegan issues please, and stop using terminology and references that I have no chance of understanding! > >I am going back to sitting on the porch now and strumming a banjo, hang on I`m Welsh, I married a sheep not my cousin..............DELIVERENCE! > >The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wilderness > > > Who is that person you are refering to? > > Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.

Guest guest

Nope, I think they were Church of England?......

The Valley Vegan....Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

LOL Peter - you sure your parents and grandparents weren't cousings!

Jo

The Valley Vegan............Lost in the wildernessTo send an email to -

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

In regards to coconuts

are the coconuts within the US fine to eat?

i.e. from Florida

--

Thanks!

>

>

> There are 25 messages in this issue.

>

> Topics in this digest:

>

> 1. RE: Food...: Young coconuts and olives

> " INFO @ Vibrant Life " <VLinfo

> 2. Sleeping in the open air

> Valerie Mills Daly <valdaly

> 3. Re: Re: Help! Diet Restrictions & Picky eater

> swing bolder <swingbolder

> 4. Re: Save the Shark

> tev treowlufu <coac2002

> 5. RE: Sleeping in the open air

> 6. RE: Succeeding with RF: Looking for Friends' communication

suggestions

>

> 7. RE: DONNA - golden opportunity NOW!!! (WAS: cravings . . .)

> " Donna " <donnachagnon

> 8. RE: Sleeping in the open air

> " Gypsi at www.aromaticwings.com " <aromatic_wings

> 9. Re: Sleeping in the open air

> " E. Rice-Fells " <shortydemp

> 10. Re: Exercise: Introducing you to Ruth Heidrich

> " Vegigran " <vegigran

> 11. RE: Sleeping in the open air

> 12. Re: Sleeping in the open air

> 13. RE: Cleansing and cleanses (DONNA - golden opportunity NOW!!! (WAS:

> cravings . . .))

> 14. Re: DONNA - golden opportunity NOW!!! (WAS: cravings . . .)

> " Bob Farrell " <rjf2

> 15. Cleansing: Vigorous exercise and cleansing (WAS: DEFICIENCY AND

> TOXICITY: CALCIUM EXAMPLE)

> 16. Re: Succeeding with RF: Looking for Friends' communication

suggestions

>

> " Bob Farrell " <rjf2

> 17. 80/10/10 Testimonial [sean Dunaway]

> 18. Re: Transitioning: Children (WAS: Help! Diet Restrictions & Picky

> eater)

> " mandi " <harlequin1031

> 19. Re: Food...: Young coconuts and olives

> Don Quai <mysticalherbalist

> 20. Re: Food...: TEST

> r piper <autism2004

> 21. Re: Food...: Young coconuts and olives

> " korangeli " <korangeli

> 22. Re: More on olives ..

> 23. Re: Olives - Who are they intended for?

> 24. Re: Anaesthetics & Operations..

> 25. Re: Lynne - Oh my - another update

> " Donna " <donnachagnon

>

>

> ______________________

> ______________________

>

> Message: 1

> Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:02:59 -0700

> RE: Food...: Young coconuts and olives

>

> Kay <korangeli Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:13 PM

> Re: [Raw Food] Olives - Who are they intended for?

> I dont like or eat any other nuts.What's the view on young coconuts? And

> what about the liquid?

> ______

> Hi Kay and all,

> The story about young coconuts must be told in two parts.

>

> The first part deals with the nutrient mix within the coconut itself. The

> coconut water is low in fat, high in simple carbohydrates (hence the

> sweetness), and low in overall calories. So use and enjoy! The meat varies

> widely, from gelatinous texture, perhaps as low as 20% calories from fat,

> all the way up to rubbery white, with around 90% (if I recall correctly) of

> the calories from fat. The meat hardens and whitens, and becomes more fatty

> and the fats more saturated, as the coconut ripens.

>

> The second part deals with the use of fungicide. To my knowledge, all young

> coconuts imported into the US are first treated with a fungicidal liquid. We

> have determined that this liquid DOES soak through the husk and therefore

> into the interior of the coconut. However, I do not know whether similar

> treatments are applied to coconuts brought into the UK, where you live. So

> this is a research project for you, if you wish.

>

> Regarding your other question about olives: I have never eaten an olive

> straight from the tree, but I am told they taste awful. To my knowledge, all

> whole olives sold in the US are treated in some way. The raw olives David

> sells are packed in a very salty brine, for example. So you do get raw

> olives, just very salty.

>

> Best,

> Elchanan

>

>

>

>

> --

> ---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------

> vlinfo signed email body (1283 characters)

> on 21 April 2005 at 23:03:31 UTC

> rawfood

> -------------------------------

> : Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.

> : Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines

> : below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.

> -------------------------------

> 00fAAAAAEAAABDMWhCAwUAAKMBAAIAAgACACBZ36NZd8ice9rJ4ZlYrt6BrEjH8O

> zzmKDQLsTNDUWDmAEAhgSkE5NuzzvORJkeFIi/NVXB9GCG1XVfaMj+yPGZ0X1K8D

> Y29HjkPGgFwVhauWQ0VMkhHyx/HON0bfal9nkq6g==

> ------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------

>

>

>