anderson valley er bust

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/10/04 9:32:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cait2 writes:

hey fraggle.................you been having some fun??.......lol

a bit...

i'm still a bit sore...

just replaced the bulbs in my brake/tailgate ..looks like there is a short somewhere..i can only put one bulb in..if i put both in, they both turn "on" (as opposed to being on low when not braking)..

now time to go cannibalize my old rebel, and see if i can get some front fnder bolts

ugh..its under the plum tree which is covered with aphids...honeydew everywhere..

icky

Guest guest

hey fraggle.................you been having some fun??.......lol

catherine

pengam pagan

>EBbrewpunx

>

>northern_california_punklist , TFHB ,

> , veganbikerSF ,

>vegan-mc

> anderson valley er bust

>Mon, 10 May 2004 11:39:13 EDT

>

>Who's bright idea was it to put Boonville in the middle of nowhere, and why

>doesn't BART go there??

>Had a spectacular weekend...Wagner, Markley and I took our bikes on a lil

>jaunt, up to the Anderson Valley Brew Fest....

>WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>it was sooo much flippin fun!! tho i think i rattled my bike apart a bit!

>lost some bolts on my front fender..ain't nuthin like watchin yer fender

>vibrate

>all over the place when yer doin 75mph up the 101, and blew out my tail

>lights..

>but, we survived!!

>left saturday morn,

>the first part of the ride sucked...lotsa traffic on the 80, and 580...

>didn't open up til we passed san rafael on the 101

>stopped in Healdsburg, had beer at Bear Republic(apparantly gassed up

>oursleves as well as the bikes!), then took off north again...

>from the 101 headed west down the 128..

>jebus but thats a windy ass road...Wagner and markley were kind enough to

>leave me in the dust as they took off whippin thru the curves...my Shadow

>is more

>of a cruiser, and just laughs at me when she sees those hairpin curves!!!

>nice ride tho...

>lotsa wildlife....deer all over, seemed as if there were a billion hawks

>and

>turkey vultures...

>made it to boonville..and the main drag was jammed with cars tryin to get

>into the brewfest...we cut in line(wot, we have bikes, that makes it legal

>to

>drive erratically), only to find out we weren't campin at the fairgrounds,

>but

>back at Anderson Valley Brewing, about 3/4 mile back up the road..

>went back, got into the brewery grounds just before they locked up the

>gates,

>set up our tents(later to find out on a nice mass of mowed poison oak)..out

>under the twees...pretty pretty oak twees..

>hahahahah

>anyways..

>walked down to the beer fest

>and it was a blast!!!

>had sooo much fun...

>ran into hordes of kewl folks...had some deadhead lookin feller sportin a

>rebel flag bandana snap our picture and proceed to tell us about his days

>when he

>was into black flag..heh heh...

>

>the place was INCREDIBLY PACKED, but lucky we were special and got to hang

>out behind the taps, made it much easier to refill our beers!!

>oh, and had about the worse veggie burger i ever tasted in my life..they

>said

>it was vegan, but, i'm not to sure...

>anyways..drank drank drunk...lost all my compatriots..found wagner later

>passed out in his tent...we later saw markley doin some sort of weird

>drunken

>puppet dance all by his lonesome in the middle of a field....

>spent the rest of the night hoppin from campsite to keg site...

>heeeee!

>morn arrived..dang loud cheerful birds!! drug ourselves up...and cleared

>the

>campsite...

>roared out and up the road...stopped at the buckhorn fer breakfast..ok, i

>had

>a fruitbowl, and they had some sort of icky grey gravy covered lookin

>thing...

>took the 128 north

>i knew we should have taken some of those earlier side roads..ended up much

>further north then we wanted/expected

>boi, those cathedrals of redwoods are COLD early in the morn!!!

>but really really gorgeous...

>some nice straight ways, and only some curves here and there...especially

>in

>the redwoods...

>hit the 1, and turned south....

>i'd forgotten wot a twisty curvy flippin mess the 1 can be....

>upshift, downshift, upshift, downshift..enough 15mph hairpin curves to last

>me a decade...

>paid $2.68 a gallon fer gas in Pt Arena...ouch!

>beautiful ride tho

>it was really clear, and the waves dashin themselves against the rocks were

>just intense...

>markley and wagner lost me again..i decided to just take my time and take

>in

>the scenery...caught up with Markley at Fort Ross..just past there, saw a

>helicopter hoverin at the cliff edge with lines er ropes hangin down off

>it..bungee jumping? a rescue??

>anyways..gassed up again in Jenner, then headed inland, as we knew the

>place

>was about to get really crowded, and was sick of the windy ass coast..

>took the 116 thru Guernville, nice ride

>lotsa bikes on this road...everyone havin their fun sunday cruise...

>ended up in Sebastopol, had lunch at this veggie place called slice of

>life..had an ok mock meatball sub..carrie makes better ones..wagner had a

>vegan

>reuben, and markley had pizza..apparently thr place is suppose to be really

>good,

>but maybe we just got the wrong stuff..wasn't impressed at all

>...then headed out to the 101

>big mistake...

>it was sooooooooooo fawkin windy!!

>i could barely keep in my lane, was blown all over the freeway..apparantly

>wagner almost went down...

>anyways..i slowed down to control my bike better, and lost track of my

>friends, as they were 1/4 mile ahead..i thought they got off in

>Petaluma...apparantly i was wrong...said screw it, and tooled thru downtown

>Petaluma..got back on

>the 101 on the southside, and back into windtunnel hell...got off again in

>novato, and had a beer at moylans...

>cursed the wind gods

>then got back, headin south

>luckily, the wind died down by the time i hit san rafael, and the bridge

>was

>NOWHERE near as fawked up as it was the last time i crossed..

>and took a most welcome shower when i got home!!

>sooo..WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE???!!!!!

>heh heh

>fraggle

Guest guest

i'll alert ya fer the next one

heh heh

phytoscarfingsimianpod writes:

AAAAAAAAA!!!!! *excited squealing* I DO!!!! holy frijole, that sounds like a blast! that (other than the drinking and seedy eateries, of course,...) sounds like my kind of fun! ~~brii

p.s.- *sigh* i've always had a biker's dream that my family does not want me to realize!

Guest guest

boonville...town where the brewfest was held..in mendocino county...

BART..bay area rapid transit, our sorta pathetic dumb version of a subway/metro

>Who's bright idea was it to put Boonville in the middle of nowhere, and why doesn't >BART go there??

Is it a code?????

Sounds like you had a fun and interesting time, which can't be bad. Sounds like it was a long way to go though.

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>Who's bright idea was it to put Boonville in the middle of nowhere, and why doesn't >BART go there??

Is it a code?????

Sounds like you had a fun and interesting time, which can't be bad. Sounds like it was a long way to go though.

Jo

Guest guest

sooo..WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE???!!!!!

AAAAAAAAA!!!!! *excited squealing* I DO!!!! holy frijole, that sounds like a blast! that (other than the drinking and seedy eateries, of course,...) sounds like my kind of fun! ~~brii

p.s.- *sigh* i've always had a biker's dream that my family does not want me to realize!

>EBbrewpunx > >northern_california_punklist , TFHB , , veganbikerSF , vegan-mc > anderson valley er bust >Mon, 10 May 2004 11:39:13 EDT > >Who's bright idea was it to put Boonville in the middle of nowhere, and why >doesn't BART go there?? >Had a spectacular weekend...Wagner, Markley and I took our bikes on a lil >jaunt, up to the Anderson Valley Brew Fest.... >WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! >it was sooo much flippin fun!! tho i think i rattled my bike apart a bit! >lost some bolts on my front fender..ain't nuthin like watchin yer fender vibrate >all over the place when yer doin 75mph up the 101, and blew out my tail >lights.. >but, we survived!! >left saturday morn, >the first part of the ride sucked...lotsa traffic on the 80, and 580... >didn't open up til we passed san rafael on the 101 >stopped in Healdsburg, had beer at Bear Republic(apparantly gassed up >oursleves as well as the bikes!), then took off north again... >from the 101 headed west down the 128.. >jebus but thats a windy ass road...Wagner and markley were kind enough to >leave me in the dust as they took off whippin thru the curves...my Shadow is more >of a cruiser, and just laughs at me when she sees those hairpin curves!!! >nice ride tho... >lotsa wildlife....deer all over, seemed as if there were a billion hawks and >turkey vultures... >made it to boonville..and the main drag was jammed with cars tryin to get >into the brewfest...we cut in line(wot, we have bikes, that makes it legal to >drive erratically), only to find out we weren't campin at the fairgrounds, but >back at Anderson Valley Brewing, about 3/4 mile back up the road.. >went back, got into the brewery grounds just before they locked up the gates, >set up our tents(later to find out on a nice mass of mowed poison oak)..out >under the twees...pretty pretty oak twees.. >hahahahah >anyways.. >walked down to the beer fest >and it was a blast!!! >had sooo much fun... >ran into hordes of kewl folks...had some deadhead lookin feller sportin a >rebel flag bandana snap our picture and proceed to tell us about his days when he >was into black flag..heh heh... > >the place was INCREDIBLY PACKED, but lucky we were special and got to hang >out behind the taps, made it much easier to refill our beers!! >oh, and had about the worse veggie burger i ever tasted in my life..they said >it was vegan, but, i'm not to sure... >anyways..drank drank drunk...lost all my compatriots..found wagner later >passed out in his tent...we later saw markley doin some sort of weird drunken >puppet dance all by his lonesome in the middle of a field.... >spent the rest of the night hoppin from campsite to keg site... >heeeee! >morn arrived..dang loud cheerful birds!! drug ourselves up...and cleared the >campsite... >roared out and up the road...stopped at the buckhorn fer breakfast..ok, i had >a fruitbowl, and they had some sort of icky grey gravy covered lookin >thing... >took the 128 north >i knew we should have taken some of those earlier side roads..ended up much >further north then we wanted/expected >boi, those cathedrals of redwoods are COLD early in the morn!!! >but really really gorgeous... >some nice straight ways, and only some curves here and there...especially in >the redwoods... >hit the 1, and turned south.... >i'd forgotten wot a twisty curvy flippin mess the 1 can be.... >upshift, downshift, upshift, downshift..enough 15mph hairpin curves to last >me a decade... >paid $2.68 a gallon fer gas in Pt Arena...ouch! >beautiful ride tho >it was really clear, and the waves dashin themselves against the rocks were >just intense... >markley and wagner lost me again..i decided to just take my time and take in >the scenery...caught up with Markley at Fort Ross..just past there, saw a >helicopter hoverin at the cliff edge with lines er ropes hangin down off >it..bungee jumping? a rescue?? >anyways..gassed up again in Jenner, then headed inland, as we knew the place >was about to get really crowded, and was sick of the windy ass coast.. >took the 116 thru Guernville, nice ride >lotsa bikes on this road...everyone havin their fun sunday cruise... >ended up in Sebastopol, had lunch at this veggie place called slice of >life..had an ok mock meatball sub..carrie makes better ones..wagner had a vegan >reuben, and markley had pizza..apparently thr place is suppose to be really good, >but maybe we just got the wrong stuff..wasn't impressed at all >...then headed out to the 101 >big mistake... >it was sooooooooooo fawkin windy!! >i could barely keep in my lane, was blown all over the freeway..apparantly >wagner almost went down... >anyways..i slowed down to control my bike better, and lost track of my >friends, as they were 1/4 mile ahead..i thought they got off in >Petaluma...apparantly i was wrong...said screw it, and tooled thru downtown Petaluma..got back on >the 101 on the southside, and back into windtunnel hell...got off again in >novato, and had a beer at moylans... >cursed the wind gods >then got back, headin south >luckily, the wind died down by the time i hit san rafael, and the bridge was >NOWHERE near as fawked up as it was the last time i crossed.. >and took a most welcome shower when i got home!! >sooo..WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE???!!!!! >heh heh >fraggle Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security.

Guest guest

haha, awesome! >EBbrewpunx

> > >Re: anderson valley er bust >Mon, 10 May 2004 18:29:05 EDT > >i'll alert ya fer the next one >heh heh >phytoscarfingsimianpod writes: > > AAAAAAAAA!!!!! *excited squealing* I DO!!!! holy frijole, that sounds like > > a blast! that (other than the drinking and seedy eateries, of course,...) > > sounds like my kind of fun! ~~brii > > > > p.s.- *sigh* i've always had a biker's dream that my family does not want > > me to realize! > > > > Stop worrying about overloading your inbox - get MSN Hotmail Extra Storage!

Guest guest

Dear Mr & Mrs Fraggle,

Please see below your sons essay submitted today in my class entitled What I did this weekend

I would like to point out a few things;

1. He really should not be riding a motor bike at his age, let alone consuming alcohol.

2. His punctuation needs attention

3. His language is far too adult for his age

4. I will be keeping him back in motorcycle repair detention for 1 week.

Nice one my fury friend, I`m with you in spirit if not in body. Glad you had a blast.

All The Best,

The Valley Vegan.EBbrewpunx wrote:

Who's bright idea was it to put Boonville in the middle of nowhere, and why doesn't BART go there??Had a spectacular weekend...Wagner, Markley and I took our bikes on a lil jaunt, up to the Anderson Valley Brew Fest....WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!it was sooo much flippin fun!! tho i think i rattled my bike apart a bit! lost some bolts on my front fender..ain't nuthin like watchin yer fender vibrate all over the place when yer doin 75mph up the 101, and blew out my tail lights..but, we survived!!left saturday morn, the first part of the ride sucked...lotsa traffic on the 80, and 580...didn't open up til we passed san rafael on the 101stopped in Healdsburg, had beer at Bear Republic(apparantly gassed up oursleves as well as the bikes!), then took off north again...from the

101 headed west down the 128..jebus but thats a windy ass road...Wagner and markley were kind enough to leave me in the dust as they took off whippin thru the curves...my Shadow is more of a cruiser, and just laughs at me when she sees those hairpin curves!!!nice ride tho...lotsa wildlife....deer all over, seemed as if there were a billion hawks and turkey vultures...made it to boonville..and the main drag was jammed with cars tryin to get into the brewfest...we cut in line(wot, we have bikes, that makes it legal to drive erratically), only to find out we weren't campin at the fairgrounds, but back at Anderson Valley Brewing, about 3/4 mile back up the road..went back, got into the brewery grounds just before they locked up the gates, set up our tents(later to find out on a nice mass of mowed poison oak)..out under the twees...pretty pretty oak twees..hahahahahanyways..walked down to the beer festand it was a blast!!!had sooo much

fun...ran into hordes of kewl folks...had some deadhead lookin feller sportin a rebel flag bandana snap our picture and proceed to tell us about his days when he was into black flag..heh heh...the place was INCREDIBLY PACKED, but lucky we were special and got to hang out behind the taps, made it much easier to refill our beers!!oh, and had about the worse veggie burger i ever tasted in my life..they said it was vegan, but, i'm not to sure...anyways..drank drank drunk...lost all my compatriots..found wagner later passed out in his tent...we later saw markley doin some sort of weird drunken puppet dance all by his lonesome in the middle of a field....spent the rest of the night hoppin from campsite to keg site...heeeee!morn arrived..dang loud cheerful birds!! drug ourselves up...and cleared the campsite...roared out and up the road...stopped at the buckhorn fer breakfast..ok, i had a fruitbowl, and they had some sort of icky grey gravy covered

lookin thing...took the 128 northi knew we should have taken some of those earlier side roads..ended up much further north then we wanted/expectedboi, those cathedrals of redwoods are COLD early in the morn!!! but really really gorgeous...some nice straight ways, and only some curves here and there...especially in the redwoods...hit the 1, and turned south....i'd forgotten wot a twisty curvy flippin mess the 1 can be....upshift, downshift, upshift, downshift..enough 15mph hairpin curves to last me a decade...paid $2.68 a gallon fer gas in Pt Arena...ouch!beautiful ride thoit was really clear, and the waves dashin themselves against the rocks were just intense...markley and wagner lost me again..i decided to just take my time and take in the scenery...caught up with Markley at Fort Ross..just past there, saw a helicopter hoverin at the cliff edge with lines er ropes hangin down off it..bungee jumping? a rescue??anyways..gassed up

again in Jenner, then headed inland, as we knew the place was about to get really crowded, and was sick of the windy ass coast..took the 116 thru Guernville, nice ridelotsa bikes on this road...everyone havin their fun sunday cruise...ended up in Sebastopol, had lunch at this veggie place called slice of life..had an ok mock meatball sub..carrie makes better ones..wagner had a vegan reuben, and markley had pizza..apparently thr place is suppose to be really good, but maybe we just got the wrong stuff..wasn't impressed at all...then headed out to the 101big mistake...it was sooooooooooo fawkin windy!!i could barely keep in my lane, was blown all over the freeway..apparantly wagner almost went down...anyways..i slowed down to control my bike better, and lost track of my friends, as they were 1/4 mile ahead..i thought they got off in Petaluma...apparantly i was wrong...said screw it, and tooled thru downtown Petaluma..got back on the 101 on the

southside, and back into windtunnel hell...got off again in novato, and had a beer at moylans...cursed the wind godsthen got back, headin southluckily, the wind died down by the time i hit san rafael, and the bridge was NOWHERE near as fawked up as it was the last time i crossed..and took a most welcome shower when i got home!!sooo..WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE???!!!!!heh hehfraggle To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Hey,

I grew up on the Mendocino Coast and LEARNED HOW TO DRIVE on Hwys. 1 and

128. I can now handle any curves in the road that come along but still get

pissed off in traffic.

Sorry for my long absence. I got sassered and could never stay online long

enough to download the patch without my computer crashing. I finally

downloaded it at a friend's house. It's nice to be back.

Love,

Anna

>EBbrewpunx

>

>northern_california_punklist , TFHB ,

> , veganbikerSF ,

>vegan-mc

> anderson valley er bust

>Mon, 10 May 2004 11:39:13 EDT

>

>Who's bright idea was it to put Boonville in the middle of nowhere, and why

>doesn't BART go there??

>Had a spectacular weekend...Wagner, Markley and I took our bikes on a lil

>jaunt, up to the Anderson Valley Brew Fest....

>WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>it was sooo much flippin fun!! tho i think i rattled my bike apart a bit!

>lost some bolts on my front fender..ain't nuthin like watchin yer fender

>vibrate

>all over the place when yer doin 75mph up the 101, and blew out my tail

>lights..

>but, we survived!!

>left saturday morn,

>the first part of the ride sucked...lotsa traffic on the 80, and 580...

>didn't open up til we passed san rafael on the 101

>stopped in Healdsburg, had beer at Bear Republic(apparantly gassed up

>oursleves as well as the bikes!), then took off north again...

>from the 101 headed west down the 128..

>jebus but thats a windy ass road...Wagner and markley were kind enough to

>leave me in the dust as they took off whippin thru the curves...my Shadow

>is more

>of a cruiser, and just laughs at me when she sees those hairpin curves!!!

>nice ride tho...

>lotsa wildlife....deer all over, seemed as if there were a billion hawks

>and

>turkey vultures...

>made it to boonville..and the main drag was jammed with cars tryin to get

>into the brewfest...we cut in line(wot, we have bikes, that makes it legal

>to

>drive erratically), only to find out we weren't campin at the fairgrounds,

>but

>back at Anderson Valley Brewing, about 3/4 mile back up the road..

>went back, got into the brewery grounds just before they locked up the

>gates,

>set up our tents(later to find out on a nice mass of mowed poison oak)..out

>under the twees...pretty pretty oak twees..

>hahahahah

>anyways..

>walked down to the beer fest

>and it was a blast!!!

>had sooo much fun...

>ran into hordes of kewl folks...had some deadhead lookin feller sportin a

>rebel flag bandana snap our picture and proceed to tell us about his days

>when he

>was into black flag..heh heh...

>

>the place was INCREDIBLY PACKED, but lucky we were special and got to hang

>out behind the taps, made it much easier to refill our beers!!

>oh, and had about the worse veggie burger i ever tasted in my life..they

>said

>it was vegan, but, i'm not to sure...

>anyways..drank drank drunk...lost all my compatriots..found wagner later

>passed out in his tent...we later saw markley doin some sort of weird

>drunken

>puppet dance all by his lonesome in the middle of a field....

>spent the rest of the night hoppin from campsite to keg site...

>heeeee!

>morn arrived..dang loud cheerful birds!! drug ourselves up...and cleared

>the

>campsite...

>roared out and up the road...stopped at the buckhorn fer breakfast..ok, i

>had

>a fruitbowl, and they had some sort of icky grey gravy covered lookin

>thing...

>took the 128 north

>i knew we should have taken some of those earlier side roads..ended up much

>further north then we wanted/expected

>boi, those cathedrals of redwoods are COLD early in the morn!!!

>but really really gorgeous...

>some nice straight ways, and only some curves here and there...especially

>in

>the redwoods...

>hit the 1, and turned south....

>i'd forgotten wot a twisty curvy flippin mess the 1 can be....

>upshift, downshift, upshift, downshift..enough 15mph hairpin curves to last

>me a decade...

>paid $2.68 a gallon fer gas in Pt Arena...ouch!

>beautiful ride tho

>it was really clear, and the waves dashin themselves against the rocks were

>just intense...

>markley and wagner lost me again..i decided to just take my time and take

>in

>the scenery...caught up with Markley at Fort Ross..just past there, saw a

>helicopter hoverin at the cliff edge with lines er ropes hangin down off

>it..bungee jumping? a rescue??

>anyways..gassed up again in Jenner, then headed inland, as we knew the

>place

>was about to get really crowded, and was sick of the windy ass coast..

>took the 116 thru Guernville, nice ride

>lotsa bikes on this road...everyone havin their fun sunday cruise...

>ended up in Sebastopol, had lunch at this veggie place called slice of

>life..had an ok mock meatball sub..carrie makes better ones..wagner had a

>vegan

>reuben, and markley had pizza..apparently thr place is suppose to be really

>good,

>but maybe we just got the wrong stuff..wasn't impressed at all

>...then headed out to the 101

>big mistake...

>it was sooooooooooo fawkin windy!!

>i could barely keep in my lane, was blown all over the freeway..apparantly

>wagner almost went down...

>anyways..i slowed down to control my bike better, and lost track of my

>friends, as they were 1/4 mile ahead..i thought they got off in

>Petaluma...apparantly i was wrong...said screw it, and tooled thru downtown

>Petaluma..got back on

>the 101 on the southside, and back into windtunnel hell...got off again in

>novato, and had a beer at moylans...

>cursed the wind gods

>then got back, headin south

>luckily, the wind died down by the time i hit san rafael, and the bridge

>was

>NOWHERE near as fawked up as it was the last time i crossed..

>and took a most welcome shower when i got home!!

>sooo..WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE???!!!!!

>heh heh

>fraggle

Guest guest

Hi Anna

Glad you are back and your pc sorted out.

Jo

>> I grew up on the Mendocino Coast and LEARNED HOW TO DRIVE on Hwys. 1 and

> 128. I can now handle any curves in the road that come along but still

get

> pissed off in traffic.

>

> Sorry for my long absence. I got sassered and could never stay online

long

> enough to download the patch without my computer crashing. I finally

> downloaded it at a friend's house. It's nice to be back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 5/26/04 6:05:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gagrip5 writes:

Your beer fest trip sounds fun. All the vegans I have met in "real

life" are straight edge and can't understand my love of beer...

Sounds damn fun, even with all the wind.

it was fun

suppose to go to another this weekend

alas, lack of cash and a billion other things will disuade me...

cheers

fraggle

Guest guest

fraggle;

Your beer fest trip sounds fun. All the vegans I have met in " real

life " are straight edge and can't understand my love of beer...

Sounds damn fun, even with all the wind.

Sara